Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Sure Footed requirement does not make any sense.

Turboameeba

Players unlock Steel Path at around mr10 nowadays. By 200 days they already have completed most content the game has.. By the time they reach day 400, most people will not play Warframe anymore. In modern Warframe huge part of current power creep weapons have radial effects. It is very unreasonable to ask people to wait for 400 days for it. Putting it itno 200 days login like the rest, would make perfect sense. I have that mod, and I couldnt care less, if some little Timmy gets that mod easier than I did. To wait for 400 days is a loooong time in Warframe.. Especially for a mod that is such an important part of everyday life here.

Please make it 200 days. So many players constantly complain about this. Even 300 days would be better, but 400 is just ridiculous.

4 hours ago, Turboameeba said:

Primed Sure Footed requirement does not make any sense.

Actually feeling necessary to use them for me makes even less sense, there are many ways to avoid self staggers like learning to aim from a distance?

I cant care less for that like shooting AoE weapons at point blank or doing the stupid shoot at your feet playstyle. If thats your thing, i rather you had to wait for the 400 days to get the mod...

Also...

3 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

What about this one? I remember using it before I had PSF.

HandspringMod.png

This ↑

There are many other mods that you can use to get nearly the same effect.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Turboameeba said:

Especially for a mod that is such an important part of everyday life here.

Background Context:

PSF used to be rather irrelevant

AoE weapons once had Self Damage and would just outright kill you if you shot them off at close range

it was just a trivial login bonus, nothing important. So the login requirement was just fine.

Back in those days, I had loads of fun using the Kulstar by pairing it with Volt's Shield in the 'riot shield' mode where you pick it up and carry it.

Thus shielding yourself from your own explosions.

PSF makes players lazy, clever solutions like that are long forgotten.

I say removing Self Damage was a mistake; DE should bring it back. Fix the whole controversy in one fell swoop.

• Like 1