The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.2

[DE]Taylor

Decree frags and marrow containers still often spawn invisible. You can hear them, but absolutely cannot see them.

Makes it really hard and annoying to find them. I saw their visual model appear below the island... Also some energy orb visuals floated under the terrain...

36 minutes ago, Megazawr said:

iirc both Centurion(with Hespar) and Legaus(with Aeolak) use that ability and proc magnetic

Yeah those morons, if you get a lot in a round it's a nightmare to navigate the map after they are dead because they all leave behind a residual ghost/beam enemy that still does damage to you when they shouldn't, DE should stop adding in new things to Circuit and fix what's broken in there.

51 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

they all leave behind a residual ghost

The last time I played circuit, which was like a month or two ago(thanks to bugs and worse optimisation), they didn't bug like that too often, maximum 2-3 of them each round.

Still no fix for custom controller inputs for Steam. My workaround for using the Discord version of the client still works, so there's that at least. But the Steam version is dead to me and I'm considering uninstalling it until this issue gets properly addressed.

26 minutes ago, Politically_Correct_Name said:

Not seeing anything about the last gasp operator camera bug.  Is that not effecting everyone?

Definitely not fixed.  Please try and get this reversed whatever you did, its very broken.  Every revive from last gasp or player your camera is crooked everytime transferring in and out of operator, so janky many times its like 180 degrees its a total hamper to the smooth movement which is a big part of what makes this game so great.

I appreciate the update, but can we please go back to posting the correct links in the in-game console announcing the update?  The console currently directs you to here:

https://www.warframe.com/updates/pc/33-0-0

instead of here:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1362251-echoes-of-duviri-hotfix-3362

This is silly and annoying.  Please fix your processes and/or pay attention to what you copy/paste.

As at least one other person has mentioned: Kahl still loses ADS functionality after accessing cameras. This isn't game-breaking, but as someone who likes to be precise (even with something as wild as the Grakata), it is deeply annoying.

That said, I am extremely grateful for the other Kahl fixes; I was unsure whether I'd be able to complete the mission with the loss of functionality. Thank you, as always, DE staff.

8 hours ago, Megazawr said:

The last time I played circuit, which was like a month or two ago(thanks to bugs and worse optimisation), they didn't bug like that too often, maximum 2-3 of them each round.

That's bad enough but it seems worse now if they are aiming at the objective or are over it, once you kill them they should bugga off, not hang around creating more mag procs on players when they should have been removed after the player has killed them, it's bad now not being able to see your hud to know if an ability needs to be recast as some don't or have lost their noise cue when you can hear it that is. :tongue:

Yes, the optimisation in these new BIG MAPS is really bad I feel your pain, my FPS suffers badly once we go to a round with those super-sized maps drops to 35FPS or lower, the jackel fight is really laggy, and it's getting to the stage I need to lower all my video settings to play those fights, yet in the rest of the star chart in the most intense video effects onscreen my FPS stays solid at my monitors native refresh rate, so I'm guessing DE is trying to squeeze more eye candy into the newer maps in the circuit, (they do look nice) who knows I'm just guessing about that.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

es, the optimisation in these new BIG MAPS is really bad

idk, now even on non duviri maps it is worse. after echoes of duviri I noticed that I have bad FPS drops as saryn on some ESO maps, which never happened before

39 minutes ago, Megazawr said:

idk, now even on non duviri maps it is worse. after echoes of duviri I noticed that I have bad FPS drops as saryn on some ESO maps, which never happened before

I'm starting to notice the FPS drop on all Duviri maps now, I did a round today and dropped to 34 FPS not sure if that was before or after I'd played the new Jackel map, yet the Normal/Steel Path star chart is max FPS on every map even doing the star chart Jackel fight it's fine, I don't know what has changed in Duviri other than the new Jackel fight and those extra traps.

I haven't been in ESO lately but I'd have a guess I'd be ok in there, it's anything Duviri related that's killing my fun of playing since the last update to add in the new boss fight.

Archived