Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When does Octavia get her warm piece of the sidewalk?

Surbusken

There are frames out there with 5 augments and Octavia only gets 2, even though she was born in 2017?

Also 1 helmet? lol what is that about.

Finally also just 1 skin, that I am personally not a big fan of, to each their own, but that doesn't seem like an awful lot of content.

• Like 1

But the countless Mandachord instruments, man - did you catch them all yet?

Each Instrument is in the same key (D minor Pentatonic). These can be bought separately for Platinum64 50 each from the Mandachord interface. The Bombast Instrument is only acquired upon acquisition of OctaviaPrimeIcon64 Octavia Prime.

• Adau (default) - Ceremonial
  • Alpha - Synthesizers
  • Beta - Synthesizers
  • Bombast (Prime) - Hip-Hop Synthesizers
  • Delta - Heavy Synthesizers
  • Druk - Heavy Metal
  • Epsilon - Synthesizers
  • Gamma - Synthesizers
  • Horos - EDM Synthesizers
  • Plogg - Pop-rock
Edited by Zakkhar

I imagine it's because designing augments for her is a nightmare if they have to be able to work with every possible musical score without bugging out. and also because Augments usually get given to frames that are considered weak, and Octavia certainly isn't. if anything, she's so overpowered it makes her boring for most people to play myself included.

IMO they should have gone at her from the Hellsinger angle and made it so that just killing enemies in time to the music gradually powers her up more and more, then you have incentive to do things as her rather than just use all her abilities at once and then go make a sandwich while she plays the game for you. 

I disagree that Octavia doesn't need augments just because of how overwhelmingly powerful she is; she does need an augment, one that makes it so that Metronome triggers off of Bass rather than Melody, so you can press the button to the beat instead of for every single note.

8 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I imagine it's because designing augments for her is a nightmare if they have to be able to work with every possible musical score without bugging out. and also because Augments usually get given to frames that are considered weak, and Octavia certainly isn't. if anything, she's so overpowered it makes her boring for most people to play myself included.

IMO they should have gone at her from the Hellsinger angle and made it so that just killing enemies in time to the music gradually powers her up more and more, then you have incentive to do things as her rather than just use all her abilities at once and then go make a sandwich while she plays the game for you. 

When the mobile version of Warframe comes out, the meta will be using Mesa/Octavia while you actually go to make a sandwich or something. 

Wait... imagine playing Octavia while driving? (Yes this is a joke.)

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT

Cause she doesn't really need augments  - but that's not quite a good excuse i admit , there are other equally powerful frames that have also gotten augments and weaker frames that have no augments at all.

Her abilities are all a little broken to be honest but her "active waiting" playstyle can get boring.

What i wouldn't mind personally is for her amp to be mobile as an option.