Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2023 - Twitch Drops & Co-Streaming!

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

August 26th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2023 is around the corner. If you are unable to join us in London, Ontario for the big day, we still have lots planned for those joining us virtually!

Twitch Drops:
Our TennoCon Twitch Drops are directory-wide -- watch any eligible stream in the Warframe directory to earn the following:

Gotva Prime - 12:30pm to 4:30pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 12:30 to 4:30pm ET to earn this new weapon!

Gara Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

Note: TennoCon attendees will receive codes for these Twitch Drop items at the convention. 

Co-Streaming:
As with previous years, co-streaming our TennoCon broadcast is completely welcomed by us! If you want to share the day with your community, please feel free to co-stream the official broadcast on your channel. 

For those looking to clip your reactions to our news and reveals, we recommend recording your stream locally as we cannot guarantee that your VOD won’t be muted. 

See you all on the 26th!

:community:

11 hours ago, Grumps1963 said:

TennoCon starts at 2.30 am in my timezone. Is there an alternate way to claim the twitch drops?

Probably not. However, quoting from the TennoCon page: "The Gotva Prime Rifle will be exclusive for a limited time, but players who miss out on the Drop can earn it in-game at a later date."

14 hours ago, Grumps1963 said:

TennoCon starts at 2.30 am in my timezone. Is there an alternate way to claim the twitch drops?

Just leave the stream running? You don't have to claim it right away but you might need to claim it before the time for Gara will count. There's auto-claim Chrome extension as well. It doesn't always work but it's worth a try it you absolutely can't be there.

If it was me, I'd try to leave a stream running on my phone and set an alarm to either claim it or have enough time to watch a different stream if the one I had on ended etc. Good luck.

On 2023-08-23 at 6:59 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

August 26th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2023 is around the corner. If you are unable to join us in London, Ontario for the big day, we still have lots planned for those joining us virtually!

Twitch Drops:
Our TennoCon Twitch Drops are directory-wide -- watch any eligible stream in the Warframe directory to earn the following:

Gotva Prime - 12:30pm to 4:30pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 12:30 to 4:30pm ET to earn this new weapon!

Gara Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

Note: TennoCon attendees will receive codes for these Twitch Drop items at the convention. 

Co-Streaming:
As with previous years, co-streaming our TennoCon broadcast is completely welcomed by us! If you want to share the day with your community, please feel free to co-stream the official broadcast on your channel. 

For those looking to clip your reactions to our news and reveals, we recommend recording your stream locally as we cannot guarantee that your VOD won’t be muted. 

See you all on the 26th!

:community:

Does ET mean european time?

2 minutes ago, AhmedAshraf17 said:

cam I watch it on my mobile and get the drop also ?

Yes. And if you watch it through the official Twitch app you can easily see if it's working while it still counting as it keeps the stream going in a small box.

Just download BTTV its a extension for twitch that lots of people use for emotes. You can go to the settings within it to turn on auto claim drops which will claim the drops for you automatically when its available so you can leave the stream on while your asleep or something.

Hi @[DE]Taylor on this page:

https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-101-your-home-viewing-guide

It says the following (and similar) for each of the drops:

Watch TennoCon on Twitch or Steam with a linked account for 30 minutes between 12:30 p.m. ET to 4:30 p.m. ET to receive the Gotva Prime, an exclusive new Rifle Weapon bearing the stylings of the Orokin age.

What Steam page needs to be watched for this?

4 hours ago, voodoorayray said:

Hi @[DE]Taylor on this page:

https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-101-your-home-viewing-guide

It says the following (and similar) for each of the drops:

What Steam page needs to be watched for this?

It should play at the top of the Warframe store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/230410/Warframe/.

You can't track the drop like that afaik. Best to just go direct to the official stream: https://www.twitch.tv/warframe or check out an independent stream making sure it has drops enabled: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/warframe.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Ghost_2552 said:

Do you think there would be a chance to earn the wisp skin that was during the event for tennocon? I missed it this year when they brought it back from last years tennocon. Or there is no chance of getting it anymore?

Do you mean the Wisp Dex skin? The Dex skin line always come back every year as anniversary alerts rewards, but it is not related to Tennocon.

2 hours ago, Degaz3000 said:

Do you mean the Wisp Dex skin? The Dex skin line always come back every year as anniversary alerts rewards, but it is not related to Tennocon.

Oh ok so i just have to wait until next year to get it then since it was a anniversary reward already for this year. Ok sounds good i thought i was out of luck for that reward since i think i saw that it was only really offered for the year and the year after and not anymore after but that is good to know thank you :)

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)Herobrine262123 said:

First time joining TennoCon. How does one collect the rewards once you have watched enough time of the stream?

Click on your profile picture in the top right of the Twitch channel, It will drop down and you should see your drop is 100% complete, Click on it and it will take you to your claims page then just claim it, job done. :wink:

Archived