Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.6

[DE]Danielle

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.6

Don’t mind us, Tenno! This is a totally inconspicuous Hotfix completely unrelated to our exciting TennoCon event tomorrow. We’re looking forward to seeing you all in London, Ontario -- or virtually at twitch.tv/warframe. The fun starts at 12:30pm ET!

Fixes: 

• Fixed stealth kill sound effects not playing at the proper time for the Argo & Vel. 
  • Fixed being staggered while opening the Decrees Menu resulting in function loss. 

Click here for the Known Issues List

• Like 24

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being staggered while opening the Decrees Menu resulting in function loss. 

Once again I am asking for a text command similar to /unstuck so that we can recover ourselves in the case of total function loss where we are unable to do anything like shooting weapons or using warframe abilities.

I'm glad all the various methods of getting into it are being patched out like this one but adding a high-level command to override our position would act as a failsafe in the case that a function loss takes a long time to be patched out or if you encounter one that hasn't been patched out yet.

• Like 32

Any chance there will be a Hotfix for the Circuit? It has been nearly 2 months since Mesa, Xaku and Ash have been in my rotation. I have more instances where every single weapon is not one in my inventory so there is no forma and have default builds... If I'm lucky, I will have 3 of the weapons I use consistently in rotation a week! As a legendary 3 player, I have zero desire to build up weapons and waste resources for weapons I never use. This goes for the frames as well. I have zero understanding of many frames because they never interested me. Wisp Prime is my only choice now and I have zero forma in her and I only just cooked her but have zero desire to level her up because there is no point. No MR is gained by leveling up the new weapons and the lack of variety is atrocious in SP Circuit. Also, how about fixing the Thraxx archetype that shoots beams of energy from its body whilst in Void mode.. It will die but remain in Void shooting its lasers at the excavator, defense pod and so on. This has been a bug since circuit dropped.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Once again I am asking for a text command similar to /unstuck so that we can recover ourselves in the case of total function loss where we are unable to do anything like shooting weapons or using warframe abilities.

I'm glad all the various methods of getting into it are being patched out like this one but adding a high-level command to override our position would act as a failsafe in the case that a function loss takes a long time to be patched out or if you encounter one that hasn't been patched out yet.

I agree. It can even be just added as additional functionality to "unstuck", because you Are technically stuck if you cannot shoot, move or look around. Only problem is that often when you lose functionality, chat also breaks, but sometimes it doesn't, and then it would be a godsend!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

Probably not the best place to ask but is there any consideration to give Shieldless Warframes like Inaros and Nidus a way of getting Overguard?

does not make sense at all since they rely on armor and health recovery. I main Nidus and he is quite unkillable unless he gets rad procced and coincidentally one shot by a high value target in high level missions, but other than that, no chance. Inaros on the other hand has a ridiculous life pool and his scarab swarm + augment makes him godlike. Too bad he cant kill as fast as Nidus. In any case, both gods in their own rite, just try the build that suits you best.

• Like 1

Any plans for fixing the scaling of the excavators in SP circuit relative to the damage of the enemies? By the time your reach the 8th round excavators die to one or two bullets. This means that unless you have an infinitely scaling defense frame (like Frost), or permanent crowd control with a large AOE you're stuck doing the mission for 40 minutes, extracting 20-40 cryo at a time...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ancient_Maykr said:

does not make sense at all since they rely on armor and health recovery. I main Nidus and he is quite unkillable unless he gets rad procced and coincidentally one shot by a high value target in high level missions, but other than that, no chance. Inaros on the other hand has a ridiculous life pool and his scarab swarm + augment makes him godlike. Too bad he cant kill as fast as Nidus. In any case, both gods in their own rite, just try the build that suits you best.

Wait, unkillable? How far have you taken a nidus with random weapons in sp circuit? My guy gets wrecked with full stacks by thraxx enemies at 800 plus enemy level. So maybe I'm playing him wrong, because I don't main him at all.

Make the Centuria Syandana cost 69plat instead of 70 srsly there is no problem more important then this,i mean ure gonna have 69 as an option when u enter a relay even if there aren't that many other options leading up to it but not gonna have items that cost 70p cost 69 instead this is just RIDICOULAS...also pretty excited for tennocon 2023 i guess but it would be alot more exciting if....well i think u got it by know:) (sry for any spelling errors english isn't my first language)

Also actual complaint make it so that orokin cells are marked on drop by default and not so that they need to be marked by other players (and do the same for argons)

Edited by Glitch999RL

yLTx2k4.jpeg

Please DE, make these Skins Available for Plat in Deluxe Bundles that dont include Aya or Platinum

Internationally they are overpriced, but for people from countries with a
bad exchange between the Native Currency and USD these are literally unaffordable

And Supporter Packs that are sold for IRL Money are NOT Localized, meaning
that for people like me these Skins cost 10 times as much as they do for everybody else

We have never got Warframe Skins that are exclusive to Purchases with USD
We shouldnt start this trend in the anniversary for 10 Years of Warframe

• Like 9

Il y a 5 heures, Zahnny a dit :

Probably not the best place to ask but is there any consideration to give Shieldless Warframes like Inaros and Nidus a way of getting Overguard?

Nidus already have health gating
But Inaros, oh boy, inaros.