Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Future Rework at last! + dog and cat rework

CosoMalvadoNG

Justo ahora, (PSN)Tactless_Ninja dijo:

So what abilties are they squishing together to make room for a new ability? Tidal Undertow? Tempest Swarm? 

Undertow it's the best ability he has, sooo possibly Tentacle Swarm since it is a ability it is useless in actual warframe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Hydroid rework got the biggest audience reaction and that amuses me a lot. Also Pablo being like "I guess people like reworks???"

😜

People react like that yet won't actually go and play the frame after a rework. Kinda the whole issue there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Hydroid rework got the biggest audience reaction and that amuses me a lot. Also Pablo being like "I guess people like reworks???"

😜

Hydroid needed some help, but Frost needed it more. He's not the only frame either in need of a serious rework. A friend of mine is always hopeful that they will get Frost up to par one day, but that hope is fading with each passing announcement.

Edited by Lionsheart89

58 minutes ago, _Eclips3_ said:

I hope they don't get rid of puddle mode, it's weak but I love it.

i bet its that. I loved it too. It was a good defensive move, and i liked the idea of drowning enemies. Despite what people always say, you arent always moving a mile a minute in one direction. Ive drowned plenty of enemies in the puddle without being left behind. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, trst said:

People react like that yet won't actually go and play the frame after a rework. Kinda the whole issue there.

Yes, I'm aware they've stated in the past how they did a big rework for Ember and it didn't move the needle on her playrate or money.

But sometimes you gotta do stuff to make the game better overall, and you might not necessarily see direct returns on one thing or another thing, but a game that players feel is being maintained with love and care is a game they're more likely to stick around in, and players that stick around more are more likely to spend money. 

• Like 1

hace 11 minutos, Lionsheart89 dijo:

Hydroid needed some help, but Frost needed it more. He's not the only frame either in need of a serious rework. A friend of mine is always hopeful that they will get Frost up to par one day, but that hope is fading with each passing announcement.

Frost it's just fine, how dare you to compare Frost with Hydroid? it's a joke right? right? 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Lionsheart89 said:

Ehh, Frost is in a pretty good spot right now with his recent changes. Even if he isn't as good as other frames, Frost is a million times more viable than Hydroid.

• Like 2

hace 57 minutos, Lionsheart89 dijo:

There is no comparison in the first place

• Hard cc in AOE with good functionality.
  • Increased critical chance for the entire squad.
  • Protection for the entire squad.
  • Strip the armor of enemies in AOE.

If Hydorid had at least 2 of these, we could discuss it

And don't get me wrong, I'm main Frost since year 1. I'm not against tinkering and fixing, but Frost doesn't need a rework.

On the other hand, hydroid has no place in the current game.

• Slow
  • Boring
  • Static

This it's hydroid right now.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
Add text
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, trst said:

If the rework turns out to be arse then yes. If the rework is actually good like Wukong then no.

38 minutes ago, Lionsheart89 said:

Avalanche is the one of the best abilities in this game and Globe is one of the best defense options. He REALLY isn't in need of a rework. Tweak in numbers maybe.

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Lionsheart89 said:

Lol

Frost needs a rework more than hydroid? That's a new one.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

lol

I know it's the ability most people find awful on him but I genuinely enjoy zooming around with surge as a puddle and stealing bodies with said puddle to then drown them further with rain.  It's definitely not the most efficient way to play.  But I always found it to be fun.

Justo ahora, (XBOX)Knight Raime dijo:

I know it's the ability most people find awful on him but I genuinely enjoy zooming around with surge as a puddle and stealing bodies with said puddle to then drown them further with rain.  It's definitely not the most efficient way to play.  But I always found it to be fun.

lol u read all the post??

• Like 1

Frost has armor strip, cc, point defense, and a mild amount of overguard build-up with an augment. He's a little squishy but it's addressable.

Comparing him to Hy-'the only useful thing I do (loot) is an augment that Khora does infinitely better anyway'-droid is kind of silly. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Knight Raime said:

I just hope puddle isn't what gets chopped.  I enjoyed that ability a lot.  I also find it funny that Hydroid is getting a second rework when we got frames like Frost who have more of a need.

3 hours ago, Lionsheart89 said:

Honestly, just straight up replace his S#&$ty passive with Biting Frost as his new passive, and Frost becomes a pretty good frame. That's really the only "rework" he needs. Maybe also just merge his 1 with his 2 and give him a new ability, but other than that Frost doesn't need much right now. With all the recent changes, he's sitting at a pretty decent spot. It's just so inconvienent that we have to use 2 augment mods to fully take advantage of these changes, making his builds really cramped mod slot-wise.