Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If DE adds more Tenet/Kuva weapons, what would you like to see?

Kasvie

• 2 weeks later...

Weird choice, I know, but Serro. I don't think we've gotten any lich melees that aren't unique, but serro is just a cool looking weapon that I wish was actually usable

more realistically, buzlok, convextrix, opticor, javlok
Buzlok really just needs a stat glow up and a fresh coat of paint
Convectrix I want the beams to immediately start converged, and have the alt fire allow them to diverge from there
Opticor I want to go the opposite direction of what they did with vandal. do not give me something that is much faster with less damage. give me something with a 3 second charge time that will blow a hole in a galleon
Javlok needs both better stats and a dramatically better altfire; multishot still doesn't work on it, so I want damage to scale with magazine increases more, and for it to have way more base damage. aside from that, a little more AoE on the main fire would be convenient

That all aside, I would also like to see a weapon that's basically a sawn off vectis - a secondary that holds one shot with completely ridiculous damage, ideally with an inbuilt headshot modifier. I know there's knell but we all know that's really an auto in disguise. I think having a kuva weapon that's basically a fat pistol you break open to cram a 20mm round in would be right on brand for the grineer.

Things I'd like to see:

• Kuva Gorgon
  • Kuva Argonak
  • Kuva Ignis
  • Kuva Sobek
  • Tenet Glaxion
  • Tenet Quanta
  • Tenet Ambassador

These are all primaries. I'm sure I could come up with some secondaries or melees, but does anyone REALLY want Tenet Serro? If you know what a Serro is without going to the wiki, congrats on knowing a weapon that no one uses or remembers.

9 hours ago, OgreEye said:

That all aside, I would also like to see a weapon that's basically a sawn off vectis - a secondary that holds one shot with completely ridiculous damage, ideally with an inbuilt headshot modifier. I know there's knell but we all know that's really an auto in disguise. I think having a kuva weapon that's basically a fat pistol you break open to cram a 20mm round in would be right on brand for the grineer.

Twin Roggas exists as a shotgun-pistol, I'd be interested in a powered up version of that, even a single Kuva Rogga

49 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Twin Roggas exists as a shotgun-pistol, I'd be interested in a powered up version of that, even a single Kuva Rogga

Twin Rogga are pretty cool. Sure they suck for hoards, but single target dps is something they can do quite well. About the damage of a Corinth blast, which is a lot of damage for a forgotten weapon used by some obscure enemy from 2016.

• Like 1

Tenet Exergis
Tenet Stahlta
Tenet Opticor
Tenet Staticor
Tenet Convectrix.
Some sort of new unique original Tenet Glaive
Some sort of new unique original Tenet Archgun. 

Kuva Sobek
Kuva Stug
Some sort of new unique original Kuva Two Handed Nikana (that conveniently also comes with a new stance for that weapon class)
Kuva Ghoulsaw (that conveniently also comes with some adjustments to the stance to be a bit better/competitive). 

On 2023-09-16 at 2:04 PM, Kasvie said:

There's a love for these guns in the community, their fun and sometimes odd Secondary fires (Tenet Plinx for example) are something I adore. Weird guns are cool, some older ones could use a bit of a boost, so more Tenet/Kuva weapons would be a fun idea! Ambassador, with its full auto and sniper modes, is something I would love a Tenet version of!

I'd love to see a Kuva Twin Krohkur build with something special to it. An idea being a unique heavy attack that throws one of the swords and turns it into a single sword weapon for the period with the off hand thrown. Could have a special aoe or grapple effect during that animation too.

13 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Twin Rogga are pretty cool. Sure they suck for hoards, but single target dps is something they can do quite well. About the damage of a Corinth blast, which is a lot of damage for a forgotten weapon used by some obscure enemy from 2016.

They're very good at single target dps, but not as good as they should be considering the limitations: range, poor crit, and surprisingly mediocre status application for all that multishot.  It's easier to shoehorn a sniper rifle or bow into hordeplay, and get fantastic ST damage on top.

I'd kill for an advanced version or Incarnon with faster reload, better status, and either crit, punch through, or better fall off.  Even more damage would not go amiss either, since the spread does tend to make some of its damage...go amiss.