Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If DE adds more Tenet/Kuva weapons, what would you like to see?

Kasvie

There's a love for these guns in the community, their fun and sometimes odd Secondary fires (Tenet Plinx for example) are something I adore. Weird guns are cool, some older ones could use a bit of a boost, so more Tenet/Kuva weapons would be a fun idea! Ambassador, with its full auto and sniper modes, is something I would love a Tenet version of!

• Like 2

First is Tenet Dera. DE could have it build up charge as it shoots which you then spend to fire a devastating railgun blast. Look, the weapon has two distant barrels, that thing is screaming for a railgun.

Second is Tenet Amprex. I don't know what could be different for this weapon, probably just better stats since not every Kuva/Tenet weapon has an alt-fire or mode.

For Kuva varients, I'd like to see a Marelok.

Edited by Pizzarugi
  • Like 2

Kuva Vulka:, I enjoy the Vulkar Wraith already and giving it a Kuva variant would make it the first Kuva sniper.

Tenet Supra: Give it the Arca Plasmor treatment, where it just gets a bunch of buffs to its stats and doesn't have to worry about some fiddly mechanic.

• Like 2

Kuva Roggas (if that makes sense since they are kinda kuva weapons already, even if outside the lich system), Kuva Twin Grakatas & Kuva Javlok.

Tenet Lenz, Tenet Opticor, Tenet Battacor.

Edit: How could I forget! Kuva Twin Basolks and Tenet Glaxion, hopefully with a cool alt-fire (wink wink).

Edited by Venefik

No more , have pity on our souls.

We already have 33. They all require five formas. That's 165 Formas down the drain... And it's the equivalent of levelling 198 regular weapons (actually more since rank 30-40 take more XP to reach) for essentially miuscule mastery points.

Add the tedium of often needing multiple copies of the same weapon to fuse into a better % version or to change the element and the grind for those stupid ephemeras and you have one of the worse grinds in the entire game.

Also, the process of getting them is super tedious. Grinding the requiem mods, rerolling larvlings till you get the weapon you want (or worse, having to do the deserted granuum void for sisters), doing tons of missions to figure out the murmurs, going to fight your nemesis in Railjack...

So no, I don't want any more ,and I sure as hell don't want any Infested / Sentient / Orokin / Whatever liches....

And if they ever do release them, at least they need to drop the five forma crap. It's one thing to grab and level them once, but no way I'll do that ever again.

Edited by (PSN)Stealth_Cobra

You asked for it.

Kuva :

• KUVA GHOULSAW
  • Kuva Sydon
  • Kuva Grakata
  • Kuva Twin Grakata
  • Kuva Bladekata (basically a gunblade grakata)
  • Kuva Javlok, Grinlok, Buzlok and Marelok
  • Kuva Twin Kohmak
  • Kuva Argonak
  • Kuva Ignis (I know the Wraith is strong enough, I just want a fancy alt fire where you consume a bunch of ammo at once, but it's a strong powerful fire burst)

Tenet :

• Tenet Quanta
  • Tenet Supra
  • Tenet Dera
  • Tenet Spectra
  • Tenet Arca Scisco
  • Tenet Arca Titron
  • Tenet Staticor
  • Tenet Convectrix
  • Tenet Glaxion (Icicle Blaster or riot)

Also while you didn't ask for it, I'm still gonna go on about what Incarnons I wanna see next :

• Aksomati
  • Dual Raza
  • Endura
  • Okina
  • Shaku
  • Attica
  • Sybaris
  • Daikyu
  • Acrid
  • Pox
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

No more , have pity on our souls.

We already have 33. They all require five formas. That's 165 Formas down the drain... And it's the equivalent of levelling 198 regular weapons (actually more since rank 30-40 take more XP to reach) for essentially miuscule mastery points.

Add the tedium of often needing multiple copies of the same weapon to fuse into a better % version or to change the element and the grind for those stupid ephemeras and you have one of the worse grinds in the entire game.

Also, the process of getting them is super tedious. Grinding the requiem mods, rerolling larvlings till you get the weapon you want (or worse, having to do the deserted granuum void for sisters), doing tons of missions to figure out the murmurs, going to fight your nemesis in Railjack...

So no, I don't want any more ,and I sure as hell don't want any Infested / Sentient / Orokin / Whatever liches....

And if they ever do release them, at least they need to drop the five forma crap. It's one thing to grab and level them once, but no way I'll do that ever again.

So don't do it? No need to put 5 forma, no need to farm all weapons, no need to farm all available 5-6 elements per weapons. You can get few weapons, forma them few times if necessary and move on.

5 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:
  •  
  • Tenet Glaxion (Icicle Blaster or riot)
  •  
  • Kuva Bladekata (basically a gunblade grakata)

• KUVA GHOULSAW

+1

• Like 1

All my 1️⃣s for the Javlok, Argonak, Exergis, Amprex, Twin Rogga, Twin Kohmak, Vulkar.

Some that haven't been named yet: Ripkas, Sonicor, Lanka, Buzlok.

Infested liches: Keratinos,  Zymos, Mios.

Sentient liches lol: Basmu

Weird stuff that probably doesn't fit in the Nemesis system, but DE will make it happen if they want to anyway: Battacor, Simulor, Komokomokomorex.

1 hour ago, HunterDigi said:

Guys, reminder: weapons which got an incarnon genesis are extremely unlikely to get kuva/tenet versions, so for example Kuva Miter is probably not going to happen, unfortunately.

Question was "What would you like to see?" not "What do you predict we'll see?"

So Kuva Miter for Emperor.

• Like 1

Staticor's been my favorite secondary since I started the game. But it was gutted when self damage was removed and aoe falloff became a thing. And it's only fallen further behind.

It's one of the most unique secondaries in the game next to Epitaph. It deserves an upgrade.

They should also give tenet versions for the other two weapons in the Arca line. Arca Titron and Arca Scisco

Edited by PollexMessier