Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #173

[DE]Megan

On 9/18/2023 at 11:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:

2b6d2acd47646821efa791d0ce742d60.png 

Tenno!

Join the development team on a special date of Thursday, September 28th at 2 pm ET for our first Devstream post-TennoCon 2023! The couch crew is eager to recap TennoCon 2023, reveal our next in-person event, and deep dive into our upcoming October update Abyss of Dagath. It might be a long one - get comfy!!

Watch to earn yourself a Twitch Drop of a Tauforged Archon Shard!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Thursday, September 28th at 2 p.m. ET! 

Can’t wait love the game. Question will we get a Change to prime frames to make them feel unique outside to energy from void orbs like enhance passive or something to make them worth the grind? Just asking because the regular frames an prime are no different even now with the archon shards to enhance there stats.

• Like 1

Question for the devstream:

As an Ivara main, I just wanted to ask a simple question in relation to universal enemy radar. Will Ivara get an updated or new passive? Because Ivara's current passive is an innate 20m Enemy Radar, built into her.

I don't mind everybody getting a "universal enemy radar"; but I want to know if Ivara's passive will be changed or updated because her passive won't be unique to her anymore. That's all.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, VoidD3vil said:

Just one day away till this dev stream. I am so pumped. I played Warframe for four hours today just farming kiva lich and doing railjack fun. It was so fun. I played as Gyre my favorite. I stayed up all night. 

Sounds like you may have your timezones mixed up, the devstream is still 33 odd hours away.

On 2023-09-26 at 4:11 AM, (PSN)ChaosLordZerato said:

Question will we get a Change to prime frames to make them feel unique outside to energy from void orbs like enhance passive or something to make them worth the grind? Just asking because the regular frames a prime are no different even now with the archon shards to enhance their stats.

Primed ‘frames already have some improved base compared to their regular versions. Shards boost those improvements by the same factor.

A fair bit late to throw in my questions, but hopefully it'll be food for thought!

1. The first thing that comes to mind are Voidshell skins; My fiancee and I watched the art Panel's stream, and I noticed there wasn't much of a mention about them.
    • Would Prime Warframes be able to get their own Voidshell skins too in the future, either via Prime accessories, Baro Ki'teer or Varzia, etc.? Excalibur Umbra would be missing one too, I just realized.
  2. The next-biggest question I can think of is in regards to Albrecht's Grimoire; Is it going to be a Primary or Secondary weapon? If it's the former, it'll be really hard choosing between Nataruk or being able to cast a Void-Fireball.
    • On that note, would it be possible to have a belt-holster for that new weapon type? I couldn't help but think of Black Clover when I saw the Book :)
  3. Speaking of books, I was able to pre-order the art book, and I was wondering if there could ever be a Warframe Cookbook too? I'm sure there's tons of recipes that would fit well in it, including whatever Konzu has for early lunch.

Looking forward to when the art book ships in the future, and the Devstream!

• Like 1

On 2023-09-26 at 6:29 AM, Ascythian said:

Much desire for this old bit of DE concept art for the Dojo Aquarium to get out of concept and make its way into the game.

ePPfkeW.jpeg

Looking forward to Hydroid too.

Absolutely yes please @DE. This needs to happen! This room and over all more water and aquarium themed dojo rooms. Can we have an aquarium to put the fish from Cetus, Divuri, Deimos and Orb Vallis in please? I cannot speak on behalf of the player base. However, because such aesthetics are not part of the main game play I would be willing to pay for these type of in game options. 

Edited by (XBOX)MediocreSupreme

4 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:
  • The first thing that comes to mind are Voidshell skins; My fiancee and I watched the art Panel's stream, and I noticed there wasn't much of a mention about them.
    • Would Prime Warframes be able to get their own Voidshell skins too in the future, either via Prime accessories, Baro Ki'teer or Varzia, etc.? Excalibur Umbra would be missing one too, I just realized.
  • The next-biggest question I can think of is in regards to Albrecht's Grimoire; Is it going to be a Primary or Secondary weapon? If it's the former, it'll be really hard choosing between Nataruk or being able to cast a Void-Fireball.
    • On that note, would it be possible to have a belt-holster for that new weapon type? I couldn't help but think of Black Clover when I saw the Book :)
  • Speaking of books, I was able to pre-order the art book, and I was wondering if there could ever be a Warframe Cookbook too? I'm sure there's tons of recipes that would fit well in it, including whatever Konzu has for early lunch.

1. Probably not, though being able to use prime accessories would be nice.

2. I'm almost 100% sure that the grimoire is a secondary. Might be wrong, but I'm fairly confident.

3. That would require a lot of time and effort on DE's part, so probably not for a long time.

• Like 2

When I first heard about the "Headless Horse(wo)man": Dagath, I was super excited because I figured she would have a ridable Exalted Kaithe as one of her abilities, but that seems to not (currently) be the case... I really hope that this gets changed BEFORE her official release. Y'all already have the models for it, seeing as her really lame 4th ability just spawns five ghost-kaithes to run in a straight line 😐👎

I love the Warframe trend of y'all making usable vehicles, like the Archwing, K-Drive, Necramech, and Kaithe (all sadly limited to open-world areas), and then making Warframes that have Exalted versions of those vehicles that could be used ANYWHERE: Titania's Razorwing (Exalted Archwing), Yareli's Merulina (Exalted K-Drive), [Upcoming Unrevealed Warframe]'s Exalted Necramech, and lastly, Dagath's would-be Exalted Kaithe (which is MISSING😥).

It pains me to see that you guys completely missed the mark on your "Headless Horse(wo)man" Warframe... which apparently doesn't come with a ->HORSE<-.

I would be most grateful to have this issue remedied by giving Dagath a rideable exalted horse, to complete her theme. Please consider it.

Also, the rest of her abilities are kind of lame. They all seem like they are directly taken from other various Warframes. Nothing original.

Edited by BionicFreak
  • Like 4

Hydroid Rework is disappointing.

I like his new third ability but it should've replaced his garbage second ability, not his original third. That way we could keep a reworked undertow AND Hydroid's new helminth ability would actually be useful, instead of the absolute garbage that we have currently.

Lastly, did you guys say you removed Hydroid's farming ability on his 4th?!?

I was told in this stream that I would get two shards for watching the entire stream but only one was given.

Megan and Rebecca state we get two shards but I received only one in game.  At 12:30 in the stream below.  She also says we can pick, but I received a red one by default.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1937459369

Please let me know how I can obtain the 2nd shard.

Edited by Vigilence.

Same as Vigilence. above. I was logged in when I clicked to claim, and got immediately email from Varzia. Second one, despite being shown on my Twitch rewards (and also claimed) never arrived, and I assume it would be impossible to 'update' the first email with second reward.

My friend who also watched, got both rewards in one email, but he was not logged in the game while watching the devstream.

Edited by Karpik

21 hours ago, Karpik said:

Same as Vigilence. above. I was logged in when I clicked to claim, and got immediately email from Varzia. Second one, despite being shown on my Twitch rewards (and also claimed) never arrived, and I assume it would be impossible to 'update' the first email with second reward.

My friend who also watched, got both rewards in one email, but he was not logged in the game while watching the devstream.

My missing Shard has now arrived, thanks DE!

I watched the whole 2 hours on Twitch, my account is connected (got some previous drops, I think @ Tennocon).. but I didn't get any shards this time. And Twitch doesn't show anything in regards to this drop.

Is this somehow fixable or is there no chance to get the 2 shards?

There was no mention of how the companion re-work was going to impact the Vulpaphyla.  Where they are already don't die, and this is one of their major features that makes them one of the most used companions, I thought addressing them specifically would have mentioned in the devstream.  Unless this is in the Dev workshops and I just didn't know about it.

Thank youi.