Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Warframe In The Quest To Conquer Cancer! 2023 FAQ Mega Thread

[DE]CoreyOnline

Warframe is once again uniting with The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation and Tenno all around the world to support the Quest to Conquer Cancer

image.png

Since beginning to fundraise for QTCC in October 2020, the Warframe community has raised over $500,000 — roughly half a million dollars — to support vital research and technological breakthroughs. The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation is one of the top five cancer research centres in the world, and they rely on donations to accelerate cancer research, education and clinical care.

All month long, Tenno can tune into streams hosted by Warframe Content Creators as well as members of the Warframe Community team to collect free drops and consider donating. As we hit fundraising milestones we’ll be unlocking digital rewards in-game for all Tenno. These rewards include a brand new Conquera UI Background, Conquera UI Theme, and the Conquera Leg Armor, which will complete the full Conquera Ribbon Armor Set!

HOW TO DONATE

• Donate via the "Team Donation" button on our Team Page
  • Purchase Conquera Charity Merchandise from our Online Store! 
    • All net proceeds will be donated to PMCF. More information below!

image.jpeg

Artwork by community artist Maelibun

DONATION TIER REWARDS

• Unlock Conquera Twitch and Discord Emotes at $5,000
    Show your support on the official Warframe Twitch channel (using BetterTTV) and in the official Warframe Discord with the latest round of three brand-new Emotes created by artist @Kirdy

• Unlock the Conquera United Sigil and Glyph at $10,000
    Decorate your profile and Warframe with a new Sigil and a new Glyph. This year's lavender ribbon inclusion represents support for all those battling cancer. 

• Unlock a 3x Forma (Built) Alert at $20,000
    Unlock a Tenno United Alert on all platforms from Nov. 3 at 2 p.m. ET to Nov. 17 at 2 p.m. ET that rewards three built Forma on completion. 

• Unlock the Conquera 2023 Community Display at $30,000 
    A new in-game Display, featuring art by Maelibun

• Unlock a 3 Day Affinity Booster at $40,000
    Unlock double Affinity in-game from Nov. 17 at 2 p.m. ET to Nov 20 at 2 p.m. ET.

• Unlock a 1x Warframe Slot and 1x Weapon Slot  at $50,000 
    Unlock a free Inventory Slot for one extra Weapon and Warframe each.

• Unlock an Umbra Forma (Built) Alert at $60,000
    Enjoy a “Tenno United” Alert live on all platforms from Nov 3rd at 2p.m. ET through Nov 17th p.m. ET to receive a built Umbra Forma.

• Unlock the Conquera UI Background at $70,000
    Unlock a new, custom UI background featuring a Conquera flower and ribbon design! 

• Unlock the Conquera UI Theme at $80,000 
    Unlock a new, custom UI theme sporting the pink and lavender Conquera colors! 

• Unlock Never Before Seen Concept Art at $90,000
    Peel back the curtain on some behind-the-scenes Warframe concept art!

• Unlock Conquera Leg Armor at $100,000
    Complete the full Conquera Ribbon Armor Set four years in the making with these new leg ribbons! The Conquera Chest Ribbon, Shoulder Armor Ribbon, and Syandana are also available from the in-game Market for 1 Credit until Dec. 31, 2023!

CONQUERA CHARITY MERCHANDISE

image.jpeg

Last year, purchases of the limited edition charity merchandise resulted in $34,103.46 CAD donated based on the net proceedes generates by sales of those items. 

This year we have three all new items

• Conquera Tumbler 
    Designed by community artist Maelibun, featuring Yareli and Styanax.
  • Conquera Toque / Beanie 
    Stay warm and stylish with this toque featuring the all-new Conquera United lavender ribbon. 
  • Conquera Virmink Floof
    You voted for it in 2022, and now it's here! This huggable Virmink Floof is looking for a new home. Those who purchase the Floof will also receive the exclusive in-game version of their Conquera Virmink Floof. 
  • Conquera III Collection
    This year's items will also be made available in a bundle that includes all of the above, as well as the in-game Virmink Floof and a 150 Platinum bonus (non-tradeable)

LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE

A record breaking 48 streamers from the Warframe Community are joining this year’s festivities, streaming with Twitch drop-enabled broadcasts and featuring DE staff co-hosts.

On top of these Community streams, the hosts of Prime Time will be adding an early week stream to each week in October to kickstart that week with a bang! Our official QTCC Kickoff stream begins on Monday, October 2rd at 2pm E.T.

We’ll end the month with a grand finale stream: 8 hours of back-to-back programming featuring creators and DE staff on October 31st from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET

You can find the entire streaming schedule and the complete list of hosts on our Warframe x Quest to Conquer Cancer micro-site here: warframe.com/qtcc

HOW TO GET INVOLVED

We invite all those who are interested in streaming to participate! To join Team Warframe and have the funds you’ve raised contribute to our community fundraising efforts, visit our Donor Drive team page and click “Join Our Team” – you’ll be prompted to log in or register for Donor Drive if you haven’t done so already.

You can easily confirm that you are part of Team Warframe by clicking the “team” button in the upper banner, and checking that it redirects you to the Team Warframe page.

WE ALL LIFT TOGETHER

The spirit and generosity of the Tenno has changed lives. Whether you decide to donate directly, purchase charity merchandise, host your own stream or simply spread the word online, you are playing a key role in the Quest to Conquer Cancer within our lifetimes. Raising nearly half a million dollars over three Octobers is both breathtaking and inspiring, and we are so excited to see what you do this year. 

• Like 10

Are we also gonna get access to the 2021 and 2022 ephemras at some point? Or is fighting a malignant growth in real life and being unable to log in during this event a permanent cause for being excluded from showing support?

• Like 5

Please bring back the ephemera. The first conquera ephemera is so nice but I didn't play when it was available and now I'm green with envy every time I see it on someone else. It would make sense to make it available again just like the armor pieces!

• Like 4

On 2023-10-04 at 11:33 AM, CDexWard said:

Please bring back the ephemera. The first conquera ephemera is so nice but I didn't play when it was available and now I'm green with envy every time I see it on someone else. It would make sense to make it available again just like the armor pieces!

Hey CDexWard!! All of the previous years' Conquera items are returning to the in-game Market for 1 Credit this upcoming Tuesday, October 10th :community:

Here's the full list of Conquera items that will be in the market starting Tuesday: 

• Conquera Ephemera
  • Conquera II Ephemera 
  • Conquera Sigil 
  • Conquera Glyph 
  • Conquera Glyph I
  • Conquera Glyph II
  • Conquera Glyph III
  • Conquera Glyph IV
  • Conquera Glyph V
  • Conquera Decoration 
  • Conquera Ribbon (already live in Market) 
  • Conquera Syandana (already live in Market) 
  • Conquera Shoulder Ribbon (already live in Market) 

Thanks for taking part in the Quest to Conquer Cancer! 

• Like 12

Hello All fellow Tenno

I just wanted to put it out there, during this Fight Cancer Event, please wear and show support...as I've seen and experienced this first hand with my wife. After 1.5yrs of struggling, battling Tongue Cancer, she passed away this past weekend. Part of me really sad, devastated, hurt yet another part relived she was no longer in pain that she was in.

In this past 1.5 years I not only saw her pain and struggle but every time we went to the waiting areas be it Labs, talk with Doctor and then Chemo. it wasn't just those with it but family and/or friends with them. I often wondered how each of them were handling it and the possible fate ahead. But it was also the people we came to know; nurses, doctors, the person who welcomed us every time, the people behind the counter checking in and out....they saw this day in and out several hours a day.....how they did it, I don't know.

Cancer I have found to comes in many forms and none pleasant...and doesn't care who or what you are; skin color, age, poor, rich...doesn't matter. I would wear Pink here and there when the occasion popped up but it has become my favorite color, my mission and part of my life forever; to show support for all those with it along with Family, Friends and those in the Medical field that fights it everyday.....so please show it if you can for all of them....Thank You...

Kenny A. jones...Playstation - BuzzZaw82 for my Wonderful Loving Wife; Alice H. Jones