The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.2

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Just use a macro script for melee attacking, like every good veteran here. Auto-Melee "was here" for years.

Thank you for completely ignoring the issue at hand, my "good veteran"!

After casting his 1, Kullervo gets stuck in endless melee attacks that can't seem to be stopped by using other weapons, abilities nor Transference.

This is likely due to some kind of conflict with the hold-to-melee, which would easily be solved by… Adding a toggle to the hold-to-melee.

Edited by Aturixios
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Please just bake Vacuum/Fetch in. It's 2023, we've left the more "veteran" thinkers behind

Hey now; as a veteran, I've always suppoted universal vacuum. Also i think quoting is broken, I can't click out of this box. Help. I'm trapped!

Edited by LoopStricken
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

Not true though, I had almost 5000 hp before the hotfix with my build and arcane blessing, now I barely go over 3000. I see what's the intention behind the fix, but in practice it is a nerf. Or something isn't working correctly still maybe?

I'm guessing they meant it's a buff compared to the values before Abyss of Dagath. It's obviously going to be less than before the hotfix since he did not have the intended values.

• Like 5

Why not leave it in and see what happens? It is not like we don't have "broken" frames already that one can play to make losing nearly impossible, and it is not like we don't already have options to tank even ∞ damage, so how bad can a high but finite amount of health even be. It might give players more options for doing high level runs if the frame can survive actually taking a hit to health instead of dying .  

• Like 3

Just now, asdf3011 said:

Why not leave it in and see what happens? It is not like we don't have "broken" frames already that one can play to make losing nearly impossible, and it is not like we don't already have options to tank even ∞ damage, so how bad can a high but finite amount of health even be. It might give players more options for doing high level runs if the frame can survive actually taking a hit to health instead of dying .  

Or just nerf it in the subsumed version and leave it as it is on chroma, how powerful can he be ? surely he won't be nearly the same level as mesa/saryn/wisp/octavia 
it feels they just don't want chroma to be good

• Like 1

• Fixed Zylok Prime reverting to its non-prime model when equipped with a Glaive. 

In all seriousness though, could we please make this an actual option? We can for frames and pets, why not weapons? Not that I don't like the new Zylok, but I actually really like the old Zylok's style, and now that it has an incarnon available it'd be great to see it out more

• Like 3

If you build up combo with Blood Rush/Weeping Wounds/Gladiator set bonus, then heavy attack with an Exalted melee ability, your equipped melee weapon loses the effects of Blood Rush/Weeping Wounds/Gladiator set bonus, until it goes down at least one combo multiplier.

Naramon's Lethal Levitation only applies to guns even though the buff's description clearly reads as "Weapon Damage".

These two bugs have been in the game for years. Could we please get them looked at?

Also, the final stats after applying Umbral Vitality at set bonus lv 3 is considerably weaker compared to its previous version before the Abyss of Dagath update. Could we please bump up the numbers of both Umbral Vitality and Umbral Fiber when they're at set bonus lv 3, from +180% to +190%? This would would at the very least be a tiny buff for all builds using all three Umbral mods before yesterday's update, which would be warranted as fitting these Umbral mods into builds can be demanding.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, PhenonOfficial said:

I'm guessing they meant it's a buff compared to the values before Abyss of Dagath. It's obviously going to be less than before the hotfix since he did not have the intended values.

Not really, with the initial update I earn ~100ish hp roundabout with the changes compared as before Abyss of Dagath, then with the hotfix lost almost 2000.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rvresphinx said:

rip chroma, elder dragon becomes to salamander.

I saw the math two weeks ago, as soon as I read the patch notes for the mod changes. I'm surprised Elemental Ward's helminth version wasn't the only one on the receiving end of the nerf, as that would've at least let Chroma himself have some fun. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Yunjuwo said:

I saw the math two weeks ago, as soon as I read the patch notes for the mod changes. I'm surprised Elemental Ward's helminth version wasn't the only one on the receiving end of the nerf, as that would've at least let Chroma himself have some fun. 

People would've been happy to see a Chroma with Everlasting Ward and that's not allowed. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rathalio said:

Not true though, I had almost 5000 hp before the hotfix with my build and arcane blessing, now I barely go over 3000. I see what's the intention behind the fix, but in practice it is a nerf. Or something isn't working correctly still maybe?

before the hotfix it was much too high because they changed how these powers scale with your max rank health. its now in line again with how much HP it gave before the abyss of dagath update

58 minutes ago, Halo said:

Many thanks for the Shedu fix, ammo was bugged and I assume it attributed to that sort of issue as well. 

But goddamn, that's a gigantic nerf for Chroma...

Guess I'll think of something else to put onto Hildryn as well as revamp how I play him, because that's a terrible hit.

its not a nerf, it's the removal of an entirely unintended buff. elemental ward works the same as it did before abyss of dagath (for a day and a bit it gave over 4x the intended values) 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Aturixios said:

After casting his 1, Kullervo gets stuck in endless melee attacks that can't seem to be stopped by using other weapons, abilities nor Transference.

This is likely due to some kind of conflict with the hold-to-melee, which would easily be solved by… Adding a toggle to the hold-to-melee.

This is a bug that should be fixed, not worked around by disabling auto melee.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, asdf3011 said:

or how about we attempt to keep the game balanced by nerfing OTHER broken things too?

i really dont get how this community can look at something being clearly overpowered and broken beyond belief and go "but its okay because we have other broken things too" or "why nerf this when we have this other thing". 

if its not the only thing that does it, that doesn't make it okay, that simply means *there's a bigger issue*

its almost like saying "why did they arrest that guy for shoplifting? other people do it too! some people even steal hundreds of dollars worth of items every week!". the solution here is not to simply let that guy go "for the sake of fairness", it's to deal with all the other people that shoplift. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Warframe getting stuck auto-meleeing after using Transference to Operator and back while auto-meleeing. Also fixed the retired Void Blast Operator attack returning and being spamming after the same sequence. 

This can still happen in Last Gasp

4 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

or how about we attempt to keep the game balanced by nerfing OTHER broken things too?

i really dont get how this community can look at something being clearly overpowered and broken beyond belief and go "but its okay because we have other broken things too" or "why nerf this when we have this other thing". 

if its not the only thing that does it, that doesn't make it okay, that simply means *there's a bigger issue*

its almost like saying "why did they arrest that guy for shoplifting? other people do it too! some people even steal hundreds of dollars worth of items every week!". the solution here is not to simply let that guy go "for the sake of fairness", it's to deal with all the other people that shoplift. 

Because DE themselves have said that the power fantasy is a key part of what makes Warframe what it is.

Now in saying that, I also understand that there needs to be at least some semblance of progression or else boredom will take over.

It makes sense for there to be ridiculous options, but taking those options needs to be balanced accordingly - such as through ammo limitations, time limits and cooldowns.

• Like 1