The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redundant resources

(PSN)manicmartz61

I was going through my inventory and saw i had 1,600 scarlet credits. Considering that event is never coming back can you (DE) enable them to be sold for credits. Currently they cannot be sold. Also how about allowing us to sell spare kubrow eggs. I currently have 138 and very much doubt i will ever use them. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

I currently have 138 and very much doubt i will ever use them. 

they're for you to cook. it is a delicacy in the origin (and possibly tau) system! goes well with those suspiciously delicious-looking refined resources from the cambion drift.

(but yes I agree.)

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 5

I would agree with you if Warframe had inventory limitations, but you can just ignore them and it won't bother anything. I've been accumulating Dread, Oberon, and all sorts of random non-used items for years now. There's no harm in what you're proposing, but there's also no harm in just leaving them alone.

• Like 1

I'm with @Voltage with this one...   

After all, you can also use them as boasting points as I do with the following: 

image.png image.png?ex=655e6438&is=654bef38&hm=4cb

image.png

Although amusingly these are back as they were previous removed....  Is this a hint of their return to farming DE?

image.png image.png

Or did the spaghetti code say, "you're not needing them, let's break the code so they're back"?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Also how about allowing us to sell spare kubrow eggs. I currently have 138

2 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Let 👏 us 👏 cook 👏 the 👏 eggs!

Early Lunch for Konzo!
35VBt6W.png

If there was some faction we could trade our organic pets and eggs for rep, kinda like we can for Fortuna Moas and we could purchase pet cosmetics with said rep, would be great.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Where have you ever seen that these were removed?

That was a couple of years ago when DE decided to streamline the resources for Empyrean (Update 29.10) ..  The patch notes said it was being put into a holding pattern, removed from inventory with the hint that it was going to return sometime in the future. 

Not only could we not link it in game, we could not see it in Inventory once that was removed.  

But suddenly!  It's back.  But it's only in inventory.  You can't farm it so I think we're seeing spaghetti code in action, and accidentally made it visible in inventory again.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MBaldelli said:

That was a couple of years ago when DE decided to streamline the resources for Empyrean (Update 29.10) ..  The patch notes said it was being put into a holding pattern, removed from inventory with the hint that it was going to return sometime in the future. 

Not only could we not link it in game, we could not see it in Inventory once that was removed.  

But suddenly!  It's back.  But it's only in inventory.  You can't farm it so I think we're seeing spaghetti code in action, and accidentally made it visible in inventory again.  

probably for infested railkek

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Removed from the drop tables, not removed from inventory.

• Like 1