Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else notice that Chipper hasn't had a red shard in weeks?

Hexerin

24 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

That's a whole lot of projection my dude. Keep it to yourself, nobody cares.

People told you that not doing Kahl's mission won't update the store, you're the one in denial here

We are genuinely trying to help you, & you disregard everything we say, it's your fault here, not ours

• Like 8

Maybe you should consider the possibility that your observations are not accurate and could be bias-driven before you insult others and insist that the wiki is wrong and has always been wrong. Since you have been confronted with a bunch of observations from others that are in line with the wiki and not your observations you could start by actually collecting data and making sure your observations are indeed correct.

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

the shard in the shop is the shard in the shop, there is zero room for misinterpretation.

"The shard in the shop," changes the next week if you've done Kahl's mission; now, to quote your own words:

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Also, just to clarify, I haven't touched Kahl's missions in the past four weeks

• Like 5

Только что, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 сказал:

Does that mean there's a way to leave it on the red shard permanently? Might be a neat work around on the system for those who have stocked up and only waited for the red shard to happen. 

Technically it could work. For as long as you have the stock. But as soon as you run out of it you won't be able to keep going since there's no way to obtain the stock infinitely without making Kahl's mission rotated. Those blue stock crates can be farmed infinitely, but to get the Stock from them you need to extract from the mission and that'll make the mission rotate next week.

4 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Technically it could work. For as long as you have the stock. But as soon as you run out of it you won't be able to keep going since there's no way to obtain the stock infinitely without making Kahl's mission rotated. Those blue stock crates can be farmed infinitely, but to get the Stock from them you need to extract from the mission and that'll make the mission rotate next week.

Makes me wonder if there's a specific mission that corresponds to a specific shard.  As in junk run = Blue.

Because when you run out you could just focus farm the mission you hate the least to build back up once you need the rotation again. 

This is all speculation for me though.  As I've stopped interacting with kahl and the camp until there are changes to the actual missions in rotation and not just the challenges and reward structure. 

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Maybe you should learn what bias means, before you attempt to talk down on others. Here's a hint: Bias can't apply, if the observer has no capacity for influence over the thing being observed. In this case, the shard in the shop is the shard in the shop, there is zero room for misinterpretation.

Cognitive biases absolutely can affect perception, memory, and the way information is communicated to others.

• Like 10

10 минут назад, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 сказал:

Makes me wonder if there's a specific mission that corresponds to a specific shard.  As in junk run = Blue.

No, there's no such correlation. If you remember the Sneaky Sabotage was the only Kahl's mission for a few weeks, yet shards kept rotating.

10 минут назад, Venus-Venera сказал:

do you still play khal? You can only buy normal shards there? and you still can't upgrade it?

Yes, yes and what do you mean by "can't upgrade it"? Also, even normal shards are useful.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

8 минут назад, (PSN)robotwars7 сказал:

INb4 DE throws the new secondary color shards into chippers rotation, so you have to wait even LONGER for a red shard.

They said about adding new shards and new ways of obtaining them. Nothing about adding them to the Archons and Kahl's garrison. That means the rotations may remain the same and the new shards would be obtainable from somewhere else (Entrati lab missions and new shard merging system).

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

3 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

No, there's no such correlation. If you remember the Sneaky Sabotage was the only Kahl's mission for a few weeks, yet shards kept rotating.

You think I would remember.  I did about three months of Kahl missions on two accounts every week. 

Then I just said to myself.  "I've got enough stock and I don't really need these shards that bad"

I think after that I went to the shop once.  Noticed ol' chip had a shard I needed and I bought it. 

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Tesla_Reloaded:

Yes, yes and what do you mean by "can't upgrade it"? Also, even normal shards are useful.

Because too many normal shards are out of use and too many warframes are absolutely pointless. so in the end it's all about perfection.

I think I don't have any shards in wukong/khora. because what for? and it is leg2 account. But in Wisp and Harrow there are pimped shards for maximum performance. I don't need the rest of the warframes at all.

1 минуту назад, Venus-Venera сказал:

Because too many normal shards are out of use and too many warframes are absolutely pointless. so in the end it's all about perfection.

That's only your subjective point of view. It doesn't reflect the real state of things in the game and what other people think about shards and their usefulness.

Many people, me included, won't agree with you on this subject.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

I think I don't have any shards in wukong/khora. because what for? and it is leg2 account. But in Wisp and Harrow there are pimped shards for maximum performance. I don't need the rest of the warframes at all.

I play with a lot of frames and don't really main one or two, I find the normal shards are helpful in all my frames, they give that little boost that can make a difference on a config.

• Like 2

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Tesla_Reloaded:

That's only your subjective point of view. It doesn't reflect the real state of things in the game and what other people think about shards and their usefulness.

Many people, me included, won't agree with you on this subject.

That's a theoretical answer. and I can't confirm it. or do you know many people personally and can actually confirm that this is REALLY the case? and people change their minds almost every day.

and I only understand numbers. because “many people” tells me NOTHING AT ALL.

Of course, a lot of things can be possible. but accurate numbers and the ability to check them is extremely beneficial.

That's a theoretical answer. and I can't confirm it. or do you know many people personally and can actually confirm that this is REALLY the case? and people change their minds almost every day.

and I only understand numbers. because “many people” tells me NOTHING AT ALL.

Of course, a lot of things can be possible. but accurate numbers and the ability to check them is extremely beneficial.

Exactly the same I can say about you and your point of view. There's no proves, no numbers, nothing that supports it. You're just complaining, that's all.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Tesla_Reloaded:

Exactly the same I can say about you and your point of view. There's no proves, no numbers, nothing that supports it. You're just complaining, that's all.

eh..................
Where are the complaints?!?!?! exactly example with quote??????????????????
So we can end the discussion right away. Because I don't feel like personal and emotional attacks and will report it to the moderators straight away.

28 минут назад, Venus-Venera сказал:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

eh..................
So we can end the discussion right away. Because I don't feel like personal and emotional attacks and will report it to the moderators straight away.

Nobody has personally attacked you, the other poster simply stated their opinion and you’ve taken that to a different level your opinions didn’t match it happens, but to bring in potentially reporting someone with a (differing opinion) is  a personal attack however weaponising the report function.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 8