Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voidplumes are no longer considered syndicate medallions?

MutoManiac

Question

For the riven challenge of finding 10 syndicate medallions while solo, I used to just do Zariman exterminate, find 10 voidplumes and it got done. Drops from void angels and melica didn't work, you had to find them. I just got another riven and it no longer works. Does anyone know if they changed it? Was it always an unintended thing or is it a bug?

12 answers to this question

4 минуты назад, MutoManiac сказал:

Does anyone know if they changed it? Was it always an unintended thing or is it a bug?

I haven't heard of such change and haven't opened Riven Mods with such requirement recently, so I can't confirm it. But DE are infamous for their habit of breaking things. I'd recommend you to take a video of your attempt to unveil such riven mod with Voidplumes and make a proper bug report with it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

I haven't heard of such change and haven't opened Riven Mods with such requirement recently, so I can't confirm it. But DE are infamous for their habit of breaking things. I'd recommend you to take a video of your attempt to unveil such riven mod with Voidplumes and make a proper bug report with it.

Tempted to take the time to report it, but there's the double waypoint bug in exterminate missions which is more important for them to fix if ever. I'll just wait for the next riven cipher as any other way is torture for medallions.

1 hour ago, MutoManiac said:

but there's the double waypoint bug in exterminate missions which is more important for them to fix if ever

Not the way bug fixing works. Report it, it might be an easier fix. They can fix anything without Data, and they'll fix what they can when they can.

• Like 1

On 2023-12-05 at 8:49 AM, MutoManiac said:

For the riven challenge of finding 10 syndicate medallions while solo, I used to just do Zariman exterminate, find 10 voidplumes and it got done. Drops from void angels and melica didn't work, you had to find them. I just got another riven and it no longer works. Does anyone know if they changed it? Was it always an unintended thing or is it a bug?

might have been an unintended thing before

• Like 1

Last time I checked they were. Have in mind the have shared loot mechanic unlike normal medalion which you have to grab yourself and the NW challenge specifically mentions you have to grab them yoruself. So if you dont they do not count.

Edited by Zakkhar

It kind of sounds like it may have been an unintentional thing; I get that they’re used in a similar way, but they’re parts of Void Angels as opposed to things literally called medallions.

If anything is meant to encourage engaging with the syndicates but the objective can be done without engaging with the syndicates, that can kind of defeat the purpose

16 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Have you been able to complete these challenges with traditional syndicate medallions?

Yes, the other syndicate medallions work. I just hate looking for stuff, so Zariman was my go to since you can trade those in and get standing for good arcanes.