Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why people quit Lone Story when stage 1 starts?

Rixuel

I was in a party, we start Lone Story stage 1/6 and then someone (he is done loading and selecting his gears) just quits. This happens a couple of time.

It's not the circuit game mode and we haven't reach the undercroft yet. Is there something wrong?

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

Another thing I have come across for myself playing SP then want to run a lone story. The extra 5 clamps are not worth the effort and time playing SP on lone story. Thus I have to exit from SP lone story to change it to standard. 

Did this so many times, but I just stick with it and regret it every time unless I get Titania. 😆

10 hours ago, baked said:

Perhaps they joined Lone Story for materials only. Perhaps they forgot to turn off public MM. Perhaps they simply had something else to do.

if they join and leave quickly, it's understandable.

But join and stay for a couple of minutes and when stage 1 starts, they quit, it's like what? lol

On 2023-12-05 at 8:55 AM, Rixuel said:

I was in a party, we start Lone Story stage 1/6 and then someone (he is done loading and selecting his gears) just quits. This happens a couple of time.

It's not the circuit game mode and we haven't reach the undercroft yet. Is there something wrong?

they either dont have anything they like to play with or see the players gear an are like ya this S#&$ not worth my time, BYE!!!!!!
They see other players are "other platform" so will abort cause they dont want to play with them cause expect them to have horrible system playing on an just hinder them.

overall they dont like what rng granted them to play with an hate others in general