Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Stops - Warframe Sevagoth / TGA

Raarsi

Question

So for quite some time now, I haven't been able to get Twitch drops at all.  I can claim them from Twitch as I'm watching things like the Sevagoth drop from The Game Awards, but almost none of them have ever shown up because of something going on between Twitch and Warframe.

I check the user page on warframe and see this for the Twitch connect section:

Receive Twitch Drops for viewing Warframe Streams

COULD NOT FIND, CHECK BACK LATER

When I try to unlink my account so I can relink it (it doesn't give me an option to link), the page stalls and then either nothing happens or I get an error HTML page.  Meanwhile, I check my Twitch connections and Warframe doesn't even register in that list.  I have my wall of drops all listed, but when I click on the option to connect to collect those drops, it takes me to the user page that doesn't seem to work.

I'd submit a ticket, but I'm not even sure who it's supposed to go to or how the hell I'm supposed to report the issue as since it's technically not a game issue nor is it a billing issue or any issue involving the game itself.

Someone please tell me I'm not alone in this dilemma, because I'm starting to think these Twitch drops don't really exist.

• Like 3

I also had this problem and typically have no issues with Warframe or other games with this, Amazon definitely crapped the bed on the TGA drop tracking.

I was there for the entire show, I also noticed that it was not tracking properly part way and opened other browsers to it to see if they would start tracking better just in case, leaving it open also, nothing actually worked.

The drop tracker didn't even start until about 30-45 min into the show, (as in Twitch wasn't showing the drop existed until this time) then it said to watch 30 min, by the end I only had like 16% or something done.

Hello, on December 7th, I was watching the game awards while waiting to get the drop on twitch. It is the Sevagoth drop. My percentage was only at 99 and under a minute left but I was watching the awards well over 2 hours and I could not get to complete it. 

just wondering if there is anything that can be done to help?

2 hours ago, (PSN)THEGUY-EZG said:

just wondering if there is anything that can be done to help?

If your progress didn't finish for whatever reason, then I guess no, you can't (and shouldn't) get that Twitch drop.

However, there's gonna be an Alert this week for Sevagoth (because of how many people had drop issues), so you can get him that way.