Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

25 minutes ago, Bedrankt said:

soo any red texts about the cross save? any chance consoles will be able to cross save, 
and pay to cross save, if the pc account is made after 24 nov, idc about merge  will i get access to save by buying a prime access on it?

can anyone confirm this pls, i dont mind paying to get it now

This has already been confirmed. If the PC account is made after Nov 24, and you buy PC prime access, and you then link and make your console account your primary, you will lose the prime access.

Just wait a little.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, --N-- said:

his has already been confirmed. If the PC account is made after Nov 24, and you buy PC prime access, and you then link and make your console account your primary, you will lose the prime access.

awesome ty srry for the re-ask.

10 hours ago, Gerlon. said:

It’s going to be extremely difficult to accomplish but I want to wait until many others have successfully gotten through this before I try it so they can run into and work out the bugs. 😂 But that will be very hard for me to do. 😂 

That's the smart way to go through a complex feature without bugs. The other way is be the first and provide feedback so you solve the bugs and have a complete account before the others. Most of them are just grown-ass man that act like children because are impatient and if something happens keep complaining about the bugs. GO DEVELOP YOUR OWN GAME

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, VolisPrime said:

That's the smart way to go through a complex feature without bugs. The other way is be the first and provide feedback so you solve the bugs and have a complete account before the others. Most of them are just grown-ass man that act like children because are impatient and if something happens keep complaining about the bugs. GO DEVELOP YOUR OWN GAME

Well we are all acting a bit like children and getting excited about a “game” so I wouldn’t expect any different. :) That’s what makes this fun. :)

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Wulfy-The-Wulf:

This has been me all day! Seeing that merge link button actually gave me an excited buzz haha 

ikr? XD the time has finally come but ironically, now every second feels like an hour XD I really hope that we get another update today! 

On 18/12/2023 at 18:53, Vyaldyn said:

CROSSAVE

This is a business that DE has to improve and these event launches at inopportune times like they launch an event in up to on another platform and such. I'm not saying it's wrong for them to do that because who am I in the bread line, right? They follow a schedule there and stuff, but I also don't think it's right for them to do that. because like if the focus is on the crossover until 2023 and they can't finish it by this year, then at least launch the events for next year so as not to prevent others from not having access. then it puts mini events that will attract the player's desire to play while waiting for these big events like I don't know, it puts a 70% chance of dropping rare items in open world hunts... riven... etc... just for the players who don't need the crossave at the moment, can you get it?

2 hours ago, --N-- said:

This has already been confirmed. If the PC account is made after Nov 24, and you buy PC prime access, and you then link and make your console account your primary, you will lose the prime access.

Just wait a little.

Refer to the https://www.warframe.com/news/cross-platform-save

Q: I did not create a PC account before the cutoff date. Can I still Merge multiple console accounts?
Yes, provided the console accounts you wish to include in the Merge were created before the cutoff date and also were not created through a previous PC-to-console account migration.

You will first need to create a new PC account. After that, you must Link it to whichever console account you are choosing as the Primary Account (allowing you to use its Progression). This will create a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account. You can then Merge the remaining console accounts with your newly created Cross Platform Save Account as you would normally.

Even if your PC acc is created after the cutoff BUT your console acc is eligible to merge, you still can merge with that new created PC acc
If I am not understand the above wrongly or DE make changes on the rule....

But LINK...you will lost the PA on that PC acc.

Edited by (PSN)KosMos2
  • Like 1

I have to say the way this has all been managed seems rather confusing and unclear.

I have been here many years, I have this account and my X-box account PrimeManager45, now I left PC some time after deciding I did not want to buy founders, came back, completed the star chart, left PC games for a while and did Xbox, as such both my PC and Xbox account are pretty decent, both have solo clans near maxxed, Xbox account is nearly identical to the PC one for a lot of grind etc. Both have had a lot of money spent on them.

I so far have seen nothing regarding what happens to clan dojo related work, both my Dojo's are very large and fully equiped with the PC dojo just pipping the post with research, but both have all the rooms, gardens, halls etc, both have had real money invested also. So how does the time, effort and grind into Clan Dojo's work for the solo player with two accounts with two Dojo's?

When I look at my account info I see Cross Platform Save and that I can connect accounts, I see no mention of merging or linking, yet I am reading that players linking are losing all their inventorty and plat from one account?

Why is there no clear MERGE button stating all items will transfer, and a clear LINK button stating one account will be deleted? What does connect mean, and what am I risking by connecting accounts?

On top of that I was another MUG who foolishly fell for the HURRY HURRY HURRY crap DE put out with the release of WF  on Switch, as time was limited and there was a Switch at home, I did the PC to Switch copy too.

I see nothing on my account stating this, nor is anything clear in account management that this is affecting anything?

I have put a lot of time and money into DE and WF over the years, my children watched me play Beta and got into WF, my wife hates WF, its been a long ride, always there to fall back on whether I had an Xbox or PC, here we are with a possible grand merge alleviating this need to play and spend on multiple accounts, but now some can some can't and some are directly punished for trying to actively support WF as it went to Switch? Funny enough I can't even remember playing on Switch myself, as my older lad had the Switch attached to his hip that year.

So what am I to do? Where do I get clarification and a guaranteed nothing lost route? Can I even merge or does all the Dojo work go to the bin? The Xbox Dojo resources cannot exactly be of use in the PC Dojo, a complete waste of plat and forma as the PC already has a excess within the Dojo pocket due to streamlining it's design.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AllanSODMG said:

Acabei de obter o acesso principal e consegui mesclar meu Xbox! Finalmente consegui jogar no PC.

Saúde Gente.

I'm getting confused, is this grandel prime access stop really safe? can you buy and be able to merge the account?? or not? I have a PC account created two years ago mastery 8 but on this account I never bought anything from prime access etc... if I buy it I have a 100% chance? or not? How long did you have an account? And how many hours does it take for the option to merge the account to appear? I see that there are people commenting that I always buy Prime Access but I don't get the right to merge the account, so you can't know if someone messed up their account or they're really lying or they just had no luck.... but in reality Part of luck I think is strange because I'm already the 7th person who says that I buy Prime Access and get the right to merge. Do you buy the last most expensive package?? or the median of the grand?

47 minutes ago, (PSN)KosMos2 said:

Q: I did not create a PC account before the cutoff date. Can I still Merge multiple console accounts?
Yes, provided the console accounts you wish to include in the Merge were created before the cutoff date and also were not created through a previous PC-to-console account migration.

You will first need to create a new PC account. After that, you must Link it to whichever console account you are choosing as the Primary Account (allowing you to use its Progression). This will create a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account. You can then Merge the remaining console accounts with your newly created Cross Platform Save Account as you would normally.

Even if your PC acc is created after the cutoff BUT your console acc is eligible to merge, you still can merge with that new created PC acc

God bless, I have been wondering this myself, It has likely been mentioned by others, but yours is the first I saw to clarify this, so I offer you my thanks.

2 hours ago, Gerlon. said:

Well we are all acting a bit like children and getting excited about a “game” so I wouldn’t expect any different. :) That’s what makes this fun. :)

I can agree with you about that. But that is a good way of letting your inner child come out. The bad way is rushing people who are already doing their best at work and complaining about everything that doesn't work. All that as a customer in which most cases does not even support the game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)KosMos2 said:

Yes, you need to link the PC account to a console account first, which means bye bye PC prime access. My point still stands. You cannot merge a PC account created after November 24th.

39 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

I have to say the way this has all been managed seems rather confusing and unclear.

<snip>

Honestly everything is clear and the FAQ and instructions are detailed and simple to understand. The few players who lost some of their progress chose to link instead of merge or chose the wrong primary account. Those who did the cross save process correctly did not lose anything and literally every one of them said everything went smoothly. Basically they’re giving us two options: Merging or Linking. Read through the post and the FAQ linked in OP’s post for a detailed explanation but basically if you play Warframe on more than one platform and you want to keep the progress of all those accounts then what you want to do is Merge. You merge all your progress together. If you play Warframe on one platform only say Xbox for example and you also want to start playing on PC now that cross save is a thing, here you want to link and when it asks you what you want to set as your primary account you choose Xbox because that’s the account that has all your progress. 

For the people complaining about PC people getting into cross save first, I remember when they launched console version they told the PC ppl that the updates will be released for them first. Now that an update is released and PC ppl get it first doesn't upset me.

Also, I never heard a promise, I heard a tentative plan. Yes I want my PC stuff back but I don't want another broken release(i.e. railjacks when they first released). I'd rather it be slow and right.

18 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Honestly everything is clear and the FAQ and instructions are detailed and simple to understand. The few players who lost some of their progress chose to link instead of merge or chose the wrong primary account. Those who did the cross save process correctly did not lose anything and literally every one of them said everything went smoothly. Basically they’re giving us two options: Merging or Linking. Read through the post and the FAQ linked in OP’s post for a detailed explanation but basically if you play Warframe on more than one platform and you want to keep the progress of all those accounts then what you want to do is Merge. You merge all your progress together. If you play Warframe on one platform only say Xbox for example and you also want to start playing on PC now that cross save is a thing, here you want to link and when it asks you what you want to set as your primary account you choose Xbox because that’s the account that has all your progress. 

I beg to differ when there are so many questions left unanswered that are pretty vital to know the FAQ doesn't cover. Ones that shouldn't be on the community to answer after paying $50 to get access to it early, and before you wring out the excuse again of them "being rushed" or they don't have enough time to just push out the update to EVERYONE, nobody but DE set the timeline of a purposed release for the update, nobody but them is to blame for the expectation THEY set, and nobody but DE decided to use longtime members and people who paid $50 as guinea pigs in this. Nobody. but. them. It is understandable they may not get things done and it's understandable they can't cover every single thing, but MR? Rivens? The several dozen concurrent currencies? The idea of potential duplicates in cases where you clearly shouldn't have duplicates of something? These are relatively basic and should have been answered for what was asked, and for the deadline THEY set. You want $50 for people to access this feature early? Be as transparent as you CAN BE about a feature like this. Don't be vague about things people NEED to know. It shouldn't be up to the community to do that, not for that price.

EDIT: And even if you wanna make the argument about the $50 Prime Access being part of the "drip-gate", at the end of the day, any way you spin it, people are paying $50 to be beta testers if they haven't bought a prime access beforehand. That means that issues, technical or moral, can and should be called to question.

Edited by (PSN)TheRefinedH