Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 35: Whispers in the Walls

[DE]Megan

Is it me or Mirage felt A LOT weaker after Eclipse change?

Upd: damage buff and damage reduction are now variable - RIP Mirage. You will never (almost) getting full buff from Eclipse.

Edited by Feiara

1 hour ago, Feiara said:

Is it me or Mirage felt A LOT weaker after Eclipse change?

Upd: damage buff and damage reduction are now variable - RIP Mirage. You will never (almost) getting full buff from Eclipse.

Eclipse's buff has always been variable. The only thing that changed was that the buff indicator now changes in response to the level of light you're standing in whereas it previously displayed a full buff when standing in any amount of light.

• Like 2

I have an idea on how to fix Eclipse. Just make it toggle based like other Warframes have. She is a warframe who can manipulate light let her do just that. Tap for damage bonus and hold for damage reduction or vice versa. Either way just make eclipse toggle based and allow her Clone ability to be recasted whenever instead of waiting till the time is out. Her whole story is a weapons master so she should be able to do just that. She has the kit to do crazy damage with the weapons out. Please just do this and she'll be perfect.

• Like 1

On 2023-12-13 at 5:11 PM, [DE]Megan said:

To address severe performance issues caused by the unlimited amount of Status Effects stacks that could be transferred by Contagion Bond, we have added a 100x stacks total cap to the Mod. 

after further testing, this fels like a slight nerf. consider upping it to 500 maybe? I agree the game couldn't handle thousands of procs but I think half as much is fine...

Does Anyone else feel like the new Deimos missions added today are a chore and not an enjoyable part of game play. It feels like and update for the sake of an update. everything i read online says if i want the new stuff i'm better of paying actual cash then trying for the drops because of how terribly long each mission is.

• Like 1

On 2023-12-16 at 6:49 PM, Captain_Dark21 said:

I have an idea on how to fix Eclipse. Just make it toggle based like other Warframes have. She is a warframe who can manipulate light let her do just that. Tap for damage bonus and hold for damage reduction or vice versa. Either way just make eclipse toggle based and allow her Clone ability to be recasted whenever instead of waiting till the time is out. Her whole story is a weapons master so she should be able to do just that. She has the kit to do crazy damage with the weapons out. Please just do this and she'll be perfect.

Also allow all of her clones to shoot again. Just make it so the projectiles go through the clones. With all of the weapon changes allowing the back 2 clones to shoot again would help her out. 

2 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

Was the Glaive Heavy Attack Explosion Nerfed?
I am seeing a huge delay in when it'll explode compared to before the update.
I used to be able to detonate it nearly as soon as it left my hand and now it seems like it has to travel like 10ish meters before it'll explode... and I have to keep mashing the button to do it.

Are you using a glaive+pistol dual wield? That is currently bugged.

• Like 1

On 2023-12-13 at 8:11 AM, [DE]Megan said:

NEW MODS

A new source of power surges through your Arsenal with 12 brand new Mods! Acquire them by defeating the new enemies in Albrecht’s Laboratories.  Visit the official drop tables for specifics. 

Stats below are shown at Max Rank! 

Energy Nexus (Warframe)
Warframe receives +3 Energy Regen/s.

Precision Intensify (Warframe) 
+90% Ability Strength for your 4th Ability

Ready Steel (Aura) 
Squad begins the mission with +24 Initial Combo. 

Shivering Contagion (Primary) 
Enemies affected by Cold Status have a 30% chance to spread that status to other enemies within 6m.

Radiated Reload (Rifle) 
+60% Radiation Damage
+40% Reload Speed

Atomic Fallout (Shotgun) 
+60% Radiation Damage
+60% Magazine Capacity 

Accelerated Isotope (Pistol) 
+60% Radiation Damage
+40% Fire Rate

Focus Radon (Melee) 
+60% Radiation Damage
+40% Heavy Attack Efficiency 

Containment Breach (Archgun) 
+60% Radiation Damage
+30% Multishot

Critical Meltdown (Archmelee) 
+60% Radiation Damage
+60% Critical Chance 

Bane Of The Murmur (Rifle) 
x1.3 Damage to Murmur.

Cleanse The Murmur (Shotgun) 
x1.3 Damage to Murmur.

Expel The Murmur (Pistol) 
x1.3 Damage to Murmur.

Smite The Murmur (Melee) 
x1.3 Damage to Murmur.

Why are none of these mods transmutable? The murmur faction mods are part of a set that is already transmutable yet the new ones aren't??? What is up with that?

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed detonating a Glaive weapon while dual wielding using the Alternate Fire binding instead of the intended Heavy Melee Attack binding.

This actually broke glaive dual wielding. Now you need to tap mouse3 twice to detonate the glaive while dual wielding, regardless of whether the pistol has alternate fire or not. The wording also doesn't make much sense since alternate fire and heavy melee are both bound to mouse3 by default iirc.