The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest frame design?

Leqesai

Lavos is special. The more you look at him, the more you like him. However, his huge problem are colors and what they die. Hydroid P, Vauban P and Harrow P share the same issue imo.

As for hideous designs, Caliban (I don't mind asymmetry, and I like sentinels, but Cal fails miserably at both), Ember, Frost P, Hydroid, Khora's Deluxe, Valk's Deluxe, Garuda's Deluxe, Nova's Asuri, 

Il y a 5 heures, Sojufueled a dit :

Banshee is the only frame too ugly to use.

Il y a 5 heures, Tiltskillet a dit :

Banshee has a very smart design, mixing different kinds of lore and acoustic elements. Everything on her makes sense : very well designed. And the Prime version is even better.

Just to give a single exemple, normal banshee head is taken from the Acherontia atropos butterfly (the death's-head hawkmoth), that can make a sound like a baby's cry and that has a lore similar to the celtic Banshee : hear its "cry" is a sign of death (specially for children).

lepido1666685650-335.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Banshee has a very smart design, mixing different kinds of lore and acoustic elements. Everything on her makes sense : very well designed. And the Prime version is even better.

Just to give a single exemple, normal banshee head is taken from the Acherontia atropos butterfly (the death's-head hawkmoth), that can make a sound like a baby's cry and that has a lore similar to the celtic Banshee : hear its "cry" is a sign of death (specially for children).

Not saying the designers did a bad job. I just think she looks ugly. The sash and the enormous noggin are the two biggest offenders. The deluxe doesn't excite me either. On an unrelated note, I like the sad alien on that moth. Amusingly, Titania has the better moth skin.

11 hours ago, Pakaku said:

Most of the recent primes are garish and overdone

I've really not been liking some of the recent prime looks compared to back in the day. Nearly all of the new primes are just complacently overly complex and covered in gold.

If you compare someone like ash prime to Grendel prime, the gold to frame ratio is very much skewed. 

• Like 1

My least favorite ones, in order of how much I dislike them:

Nyx Prime (giant head), the only frame I've bought deluxe for.

Oberon Prime/Valkyr Prime, don't know what their deluxe skins look like, but only because I don't play either of them.

Nidus Prime. (without mutation stacks, he's just a recolor of the base one, and when mutated he's basically just a single color)

Ivara Prime, looks pretty at first, but a nightmare when actually trying to come up with a different color pallete, ended up using her non-prime skin.

OH, forgot.

Voruna - she's probably somewhere betweem Nyx and Oberon in how much I dislike her design. What's with 5 rubber heads?

Edited by Rantear