The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Gargoyle's Cry (HAS CONCLUDED!)

[DE]Sam

hace 11 horas, Waeleto dijo:

Recuerde a los jugadores en el juego que alimenten a la gárgola, la mayoría de las personas no saben que pueden volver a alimentarse después del reinicio semanal, por eso en la primera semana alcanzamos el 30% y ahora ni siquiera llegamos al 31%.

nosotros estamos en las mismas somos clan montaña la primera semana llanamos las 3 maldiciones que pide en 30/30 y ahora esta semana no permite contribuir 

hace 6 horas, (PSN)Revenant2022_10 dijo:

Operación de los desarrolladores: las gárgolas lloran. El % de finalización debe arreglarse. Está en el 30% cuando debería ser más. Por favor, arréglelo. 

Saludos sabras si la semana 1 para el clan montaña seria 30/30  y la semana 2 60/60  y la semana 3  90/90  ?? Tengo esa duda

14 hours ago, OrionSincoat said:

Hello! Merry Christmas!

I fully fed my gargolye, why my current rank is still terracota?
(i Have a Shadow Clan)

I've fed mine both weeks and I'm a Ghost Clan, I'm looking in the menu on my ship for the event and it is showing Bronze as it should.

• Like 1

I have lost pretty much all motivation to do this event after getting a literal AFKer in my party that stayed dead the entire mission... until it was time to get the loot.

Honestly, if players are going to stay dead for 4-5 minutes with full revives so they can literally not play the game, they should just get booted from the party.

Edited by TheTundraTerror
  • Like 1

So, isn't contribution supposed to reset on a weekly basis or something?

Or what is refreshment timer for?

Do I understand it right, that we are supposed to contribute curses up to the weekly limit to raise the reward tier?

If so, then why the hell on the 4th day of the new week there's no reset and we aren't able to contribute past the initial limit?

Or am I missing something and don't understand how the event is supposed to work?

As a shadow clan, we've got 18 curses contributed for the Terracotta reward. How do we contribute past that?

9 hours ago, Navarc said:

our tier still hasn't increased, we're still at 10/10/10 since the first which is supposed to be 30/30/30 right now

pfxJOTq.png

Check your status you should be showing Silver Statue, each week it's the same amount as the last.

Edit:
look in the nav menu on your ship, the event should be showing Trophy Tier: Silver.

Edited by Slayer-.

12 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Check your status you should be showing Silver Statue, each week it's the same amount as the last.

Edit:
look in the nav menu on your ship, the event should be showing Trophy Tier: Silver.

referring to the increase stated here on the first post

1U08Eug.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Navarc said:

referring to the increase stated here on the first post

1U08Eug.png

That is wrong if I work on the quantity I've put in as a Ghost Clan, I've added 2/2 x3 each week and I'm at Trophy Tier: Silver, adding 2/2 each week the total amount grows, I put 2/2 x2 each in the first week, the second week I put 2/2 in which gives me 4x each, the third week I put 2/2 in which gives me a total of 6x each, next week I'll add another 2/2 which will give me 8x each at Gold tier, I'm guessing you're a Storm Clan?

I guess looking at the chart though I should have put in 6 each by now working off the chart.

It's late my brain is in shutdown for sleep but I think I typed it to be understood. lol

Edited by Slayer-.

On 2024-01-02 at 8:18 AM, Slayer-. said:

That is wrong if I work on the quantity I've put in as a Ghost Clan, I've added 2/2 x3 each week and I'm at Trophy Tier: Silver, adding 2/2 each week the total amount grows, I put 2/2 x2 each in the first week, the second week I put 2/2 in which gives me 4x each, the third week I put 2/2 in which gives me a total of 6x each, next week I'll add another 2/2 which will give me 8x each at Gold tier, I'm guessing you're a Storm Clan?

I guess looking at the chart though I should have put in 6 each by now working off the chart.

It's late my brain is in shutdown for sleep but I think I typed it to be understood. lol

I guess the original chart referred to cumulative numbers of curses, which honestly I only figured out several days ago, which I think means I have been incredibly dense.  Originally I thought it meant each time the reset occurred the amounts you had to add would go up, so for a ghost clan 2+4+6+8 = 20 per curse type, etc.   They made it sound like you HAD to do the fill each week to increment the tier, but I wonder what happens if you save all the curses for the last week - can the clan still get gold all at once, or does it only allow one tier per week? And I'm still unclear about what the so-called "trophies" are going to be at the end - nice to know what you are mindlessly grinding FOR!  I'm guessing the damn statue itself may be our "trophy".  I wish it would actually change color and/or size - or something - to match the tier. But maybe that happens at the very end.  All in all I am shocked - shocked I say - to find out a DE event has vague stuff in it. 🙄

I guess it is silly to criticize a "gargoyle" for being hideous, but it is - and not really in a "good" way.  But I do think it is funny, at least for now, that the Gargoyle/Fibonacci is constantly criticizing my (and other's) dojo.  Maybe later we will see if he changes his tune after getting moved to an out of the way corner of my generator basement.

Edited by Botsari

13 minutes ago, Botsari said:

I guess the original chart referred to cumulative numbers of curses, which honestly I only figured out several days ago, which I think means I have been incredibly dense.  Originally I thought it meant each time the reset occurred the amounts you had to add would go up, so for a ghost clan 2+4+6+8 = 20, etc.   They made it sound like you HAD to do the fill each week to increment the tier, but I wonder what happens if you save all the curses for the last week - can the clan still get gold all at once, or does it only allow one tier per week? And I'm still unclear about what the so-called "trophies" are going to be at the end - nice to know what you are mindlessly grinding FOR!  I'm guessing the damn statue itself may be our "trophy".  I wish it would actually change color and/or size - or something - to match the tier. But maybe that happens at the very end.  All in all I am shocked - shocked I say - to find out a DE event has vague stuff in it. 🙄

But I do think it is funny, for now, that the Gargoyle/Fibonacci is constantly criticizing my (and other's) dojo.  Maybe later we will see if he changes his tune after getting moved to an out of the way corner of my generator basement.

You're not alone in thinking the numbers, I thought the same when I first saw it and went damn I'm going to be farming for ages just to make each week. :laugh:

It resets each week so doubt you could hang off until the end and dump them all in, only a set amount is registered.

On 2023-12-15 at 7:25 PM, [DE]Sam said:

If the community goal is met (viewable in the Events panel), the Signa can be purchased from the Vigile Jahu Gargoyle Vendor!

Well, we just reached 100%! Was hoping it'd be automatic but I guess you guys gotta turn it on. Anyways, I'll keep waiting for the awesome signa to be purchased :p

Congrats everyone!

12 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Well, we just reached 100%! Was hoping it'd be automatic but I guess you guys gotta turn it on. Anyways, I'll keep waiting for the awesome signa to be purchased :p

Congrats everyone!

So you're showing Trophy Tier: Gold? 

Heads up, Tenno,

The Murmur Telemetry Chorus has been successfully connected. With it, the Krios Signa has been unlocked for 1 Grotesque Splinter. You'll have until February 15, 2024, to pick up this new cosmetic!

Remember, the event continues for Clans until January 15, 2 p.m. ET. Keep contributing Curses until then to achieve the next Trophy!

• Like 9

Just now, [DE]Sam said:

Heads up, Tenno,

The Murmur Telemetry Chorus has been successfully connected. With it, the Krios Signa has been unlocked for 1 Grotesque Splinter. You'll have until February 15, 2024, to pick up this new cosmetic!

Remember, the event continues for Clans until January 15, 2 p.m. ET. Keep contributing Curses until then to achieve the next Trophy!

Awesome, I'm going for saZpX.gif

7 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

Heads up, Tenno,

Now yes, congrats everyone! Just saw redtext right after I posted with the rounding numbers stuff :p

Thanks for the heads ups guys :D

Damn, this Krios Signa is very nice. Thank you DE ^^

But i will nitpick a bit. First with Ephemera and now with Signa tied to it, the attachements colors menu is quite bloated and it kind of restrict how we can custom our armors pieces. For example, i can't have different light colors on my armor pieces and on the Signa (i never was able to equip the Envine Signa because the colors didn't match at all).

It would be very nice if Ephemera and Signa could have their own section of the customization menu.

But other than that, it's a really beautiful Signa 🥰

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Yulfan said:

Damn, this Krios Signa is very nice. Thank you DE ^^

But i will nitpick a bit. First with Ephemera and now with Signa tied to it, the attachements colors menu is quite bloated and it kind of restrict how we can custom our armors pieces. For example, i can't have different light colors on my armor pieces and on the Signa (i never was able to equip the Envine Signa because the colors didn't match at all).

It would be very nice if Ephemera and Signa could have their own section of the customization menu.

But other than that, it's a really beautiful Signa 🥰

i've mentioned the same issue here

• Like 2

So will we get a chance to put a new batch of curses in the 14/15? I've filled mine three weeks in a row now and I don't see how we can get a 4th week worth otherwise.

Edited by Artiamus