Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.3

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, -.GALAHAD.- said:

that extraction "cinematic" is not a fix, you just like wasting people's time with unnecessary tripes, just like the very slow talking of NPCs, unskippable stuff, enemy invulnerability phases etc. you thought because of the teleport sphere to the mission there's too much comfort? needed to watch that "cinematic"? what does it add? what?!

My brother in Christ it is EXACTLY the same length as the extraction animation where you enter your ship at the end of a mission.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Tennokai not applying to Heavy Slam Attacks. 

Please just let us use normal Heavy Attacks while Airborne instead of auto forcing a Heavy Slam, we should only do a Heavy Slam when aiming at the ground just like a slam attack. When I'm doing Aerial Attacks and Tennokai shows up, I want to use that Heavy Attack while in the air and stay there, not be forced back to the ground.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Void Angel in the Effervo, Deimos Assassination mission being level 160 instead of 100, as intended.

Fixed Void Angel marker missing in the Effervo Assassionation mission.

????? This is a typo right? I don't recall Void Angels being present here.....

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Netracells having Steel Path modifiers applied if the player’s Star Chart was set to Steel Path. It is intended that there is no Netracell Steel Path variant.

DE had the chance to make this a feature, but they chose to even remove the option instead.

wtf :(

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, RoadCrewWorker said:

Still running into the voidblast operator loop today, i was really desperately hoping that had been fixed. :-(

This is on the team's radar but we're having a really hard time identifying the cause (and resulting fix). We know it's not a fun bug to run into and we are investigating a consistent repro for it. 

18 minutes ago, Zaghyr said:

????? This is a typo right? I don't recall Void Angels being present here.....

Hehe oops, sneaky fix related to the new Operation. 

• Like 6

Looking at the known issues thread I am seeing this bug being listed:

• Glaive + Pistol Dual Wielding prevents use of Alt Fire

Problem is, this has a very impactful gameplay point of view, not with a pistol but with objectives. While wielding a glaive with no secondary and attempt to throw the bait with alt fire that you use to throw at a door in Deimos it does not work. It has been broken for over a year. If this is what it takes to finally get that interaction fixed wow that took way too long even though I have reported this well over a year ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Count-Dracula said:

Thanks for hotfix! But what about Tombstone Glaukus of Sevagoth Deluxe? And decorate Tombstone în our orbiter, like what you said on devestream? Please put these... Thank you!

Aside from that, the broken emissives and parts without channels. It's honestly really frustrating atm.

Edited by Beryliberries

vor 28 Minuten schrieb caosfox:

Missing gargoyle in my dojo ( and yes, quest is done, i even have qorvex build, but no gargoyle to build in my dojo)

Hiho! Only one Gargoyle can be built per Dojo.

We just had a look and one of your Clan members may have placed one already.

Edited by [DE]Purzzle

hace 23 minutos, [DE]Purzzle dijo:

Hiho! Only one Gargoyle can be built per Dojo.

We just had a look and one of you Clan members may have placed one already.

the only other member in my clan say 0 contribution, so i dont think he build anything, but i ask when is back online.

FIXED... in fking blind

Edited by caosfox
im fking blind

Being asked to kill the Void Angel when attempting to summon the boss, even after killing the Void Angel.  Leads to mission no longer progressing.

Specifically, I ran one bounty Assassination and it worked fine.  Then ran one normal mode star chart Assassination and this bug happened.  The bounty now has the "kill 250 murmur enemies" objective and that is in no way worthwhile (plus the extra 15 eyes).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Netracells having Steel Path modifiers applied if the player’s Star Chart was set to Steel Path. It is intended that there is no Netracell Steel Path variant.  

This is honestly going to make Netracells more painful to play solo since it means spawns will be thinner. Feels like throwing out the baby with the bath water, if I'm being honest.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Secondary Critical Chance embed bonus from Topaz Archon Shards not working.  It seems the fix didn't take! We're looking into why this bug is still occurring to hopefully resolve in the next Hotfix. 

• We are also aware of and looking into the issue of the Tauforged version using the default 50% buff instead of the intended 75%.

Please address Topaz's balance as a whole. The effects listed are not what's given for half of the shard, and what's in the patch notes leads me to believe that it's not working as intended, but we have had other things long stood only to be told years later that it's a glitch. 

• Like 1