Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.3

[DE]Megan

Hi, Is the team aware that the Sevagoth Glauskus skin has a down right blinding bug with it rn? there's parts that dont color properly and its blinding 

Best seen in this thread.

Additionally, the tombstone is missing ;-;

Just wanna see if the team knows of this bug and is taking a look at it. The skin is great outside of this bug so i really hope its addressed asap.

Edited by falconwarrior
  • Like 1

So not only do we still not know if the new Secondary Crit Chance Shard stacks with more than 1 Shard, but I also just tested the Shield Regen effect (And also, Blast? Really?) and it literally doesn't work at all. I don't mean to sound rude by asking this, but did you guys even test these shards before releasing them to us?

The amount of shards and bile I've just wasted is really starting to make me sad.

Edited by BionicFreak
EDIT: It turns out that it STILL doesn't even work. When killing enemies, it keeps resetting to 1 percent!
  • Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb fo3nixz:

Sad... was fun 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Karpik:

It was good while it lasted, I'm glad I quickly did this week's missions earlier today. Please reconsider SP netracells difficulty, I don't even want more rewards, just this modifier. I understand that the fix was needed as to not mix unsuspecting players with madlad SP enjoyers, but as a SP enjoyer myself, I'll be sad next week. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Megazawr:

while it can be better for some beginners that are accidentially taken to sp version when they are no prepared, many veteran players need some kind of challenging mission. Lvl 200 enemies there are still a joke for me

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Traumtulpe:

Could you reconsider this change? I enjoyed Steel Path Netracells...

Honestly, we played it in "Steel Path", because this is the default setting for us and it was.so.much.fun and it really felt like the game is on the right path. Today it was bland, easy and boring. Please bring Steel Path into way more missions.

Edited by Dunkelheit
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This is on the team's radar but we're having a really hard time identifying the cause (and resulting fix). We know it's not a fun bug to run into and we are investigating a consistent repro for it.

The cause is known, and has been reported in dozens of threads. It's caused by weapon alt fire and melee heavy attack when transference (or being downed, which carries it over into Last Gasp). Players can also reproduce it consistently in a controlled manner, hence how I made the video in my thread about the issue. There are also multiple known workarounds to both prevent it in the first place, or fix it once it's affecting you.

Thank you for acknowledging the issue though, finally. It goes a long way to assuaging the community's frustrations and fears to know that it's not just being forgotten or given up on. That only lasts for so long though, people will expect that a fix is pushed sooner than later due to the severity of the issue and the fact that it's both known what causes it and also how it can be corrected on an instanced basis on the user's end.

Also, can we get acknowledgement for these issues as well:

Edited by Hexerin

1 hour ago, Dunkelheit said:

Honestly, we played it in "Steel Path", because this is the default setting for us and it was.so.much.fun and it really felt like the game is on the right path. Today it was bland, easy and boring. Please bring Steel Path into way more missions.

I agree, I still very much want Steel Path Arbitrations... then the [NEXT] Path difficulty!

• Like 1

Oh, and will you ever be able to make the "visual effects intensity" slider more granular? Currently it applies to everything when it would be best suited having multiple options so it can apply to weapons and world objects seperately (the explosion effects are still too bright for me but if I turn it off completely I won't be able to see cephalon fragments or decree fragments well enough)

Mocking Whisper, still bugged. New """"Operation"""", bugged boss and Angels. Netracell progression, still tedious and unfixed. Visual bugs, new and ready to party. Shard bugs "under investigation". 

There is just so much filler nonsense this update Im really at a loss for words. I wanted to be excited about an Operation, a new quest, new access to Archon Shards, some new modes, anything at all, but all of it across the board is either repetitive, broken, or downright not worth the time/effort it takes. Why is Endo even in a drop table for the literal end-of-progression quest as of current in the game? Nevertheless, the C rotations. 

Definitely a "do the bare minimum on weekly reset for the next 3 months" type of update.  

Edit: Oh yeah forgot to mention, this was supposed to be the big Cross Save month too, bet that's gonna be another 6 months with how its taking off now. If you would focus less on putting out filler nonsense and actually spent the time and focus on producing content OR finishing the biggest network/tech update the game has maybe ever undergone, either of them might've come out a little less messy and more complete and ready. 

Edited by Cazzzz
  • Like 4

I am really surprised it isn't in Today's patchnotes but,... PLEASE fix Qorvex’s Disometric Guard Ally buff ring from blocking line of sight. Yes, it does go alpha in ADS, but if you are on a Melee only build, or trying to strategically bullet jump, this large, bulky, and annoying hulla hoop of concrete is blocking your entire line of sight. God forbid, they dare to have some obscene color set as their Emissive/Energy like Lime Green, Fuscia, or other bright and blinding color (or what ever affects the inner glow of that ring). Not only is your line of sight blocked, but now you start seeing spots because of how bright it is. 

I really wish y'all would either make viewable ally buffs be toggleable on/off or allow us to set the alpha scale of them. At the very least, this is by far the most annoying of those buffs and has caused me to immediately leave a fire team if I am paired with a 
Qorvex player. It really needs to be addressed. Either by means mentioned above or limit the amount of concrete circling allies to 3-5 without the color effects so you have a break to see through. Alternatively, make the ADS Alpha constant whether in ADS or not. Else, I guess I will just continue to piss players off from host migrations because the visual affects of that ring are too over the top and super annoying for me to play with a Qorvex. I did around an hour with one in SP Circuit and that was probably the most annoying hour I have played in this game.  

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Ellniko75 said:

Thanks!
The Violet Shard: +20% health on energy pick ups and +20% energy on health pickups, is apparently not affected by nourish. I guess this is a bug since Equilibrium is affected by nourish

Nourish will only affect the energy converted from the health orbs. It won't increase the health gained from energy orbs.

• Like 1

Again:
Could you look at the "Melee with Fire Weapon Input" toggle?
The currently working method is too fiddly, because when using quick melee, I end up accidentally using melee when I actually wanted to shoot, so that's a no-go for me.

A solution would be, to set another toggle / let the actual toggle be modified, which only activates, when you hold ALT to get the melee weapon right into your hands 'without a firearm in hand'.

--

What also came to my attention is this:

N3X8TL.jpg

yH.gif

The weapon itself can have Punch Through added with Mods, but no Punch Through is to be found on it's actual stats.
I've tested it in simulacrum and Punsh Through is not working on it; so… why?

• Like 8

hace 6 horas, Hexerin dijo:

Nourish will only affect the energy converted from the health orbs. It won't increase the health gained from energy orbs.

I know, didn't try yo imply that with my message. The problem is it doesn't affect the converted energy

12 hours ago, Cephalon_Umbra said:

I was baffled that DE added auto melee with no menu option to turn it of its so outlandish in comparison to other QoL features DE added

DE when something doesn't align with Warframe Mobile's hyper-comatose audience:
"Nuh-uh"

But seriously, I sincerely hope Warframe Mobile comes out so bad that it crashes and burns to the point of no return.
Half so DE will stop trying to wedge it in haphazardly like how Railjack released... and half so that we don't get ping ranges in the 5 digits.

I say this because changes like this can only be reasoned with "testing for Warframe Mobile" which was a STUPID idea to begin with.
How would someone even play this game on a god damn iPad? If controllers struggle as is, I don't think a touch screen is gonna be much better.

• Like 2