Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Noggles 2023

(XBOX)LadyWinterstorm

Question

31 minutes ago, (PSN)painless_one5 said:

Thought we got them the first of the year.

I suspect they've never been released the first of January or even the second.  Sometimes it's been the second week of the new year, and my guess is that's what'll happen this time.

I tried asking support about this but all I got was "we cannot comment on upcoming or future comment" and the ticket marked as resolved. We're five days into the new year without prime noggles, so its not looking good that they're not holding them back for when these frames return in Varzia's store.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2024 at 7:54 AM, Samthebunny said:

I tried asking support about this but all I got was "we cannot comment on upcoming or future comment" and the ticket marked as resolved. We're five days into the new year without prime noggles, so its not looking good that they're not holding them back for when these frames return in Varzia's store.

I reached out too and was told the exact same thing. Still haven't gotten mine and my 2 clan mates are in the exact same position.

Where are the Baruuk, Hildryn, Wisp and Grendal prime noggles?

I was assuming you didn't give the first three last month because Gauss came with a prime noggle so you decided to give all four of them when Gauss prime released so people didn't have to wait till the end of this year for the Grendal prime noggle but you decided not to give out any of the four.

Is this intentional? If it is it sure is crap because I collect those prime noggles and now maybe waiting even years till the 4 of them prime noggled gets released during a prime resurgence will be real dumb.

Edited by 0phiuchus
  • Like 2

Chances are they are swamped with account mergers and don't want to send them out until after they have got that settled. My guess is they will stop this and do what they did with Gauss and only give you the noggle if you get the Prime Accessories so enjoy your final free noggles without needing to by it (IIRC you got the noggle on buying any prime access tier).