Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Albrecht Entrati's Netracells - What Frame is good in there?

Slayer-.

done them as a few different frames, a few possible inspirations maybe:

- Nyx: running Assimilate to absorb bullets, Chaos to keep enemies in the circle fighting each other (instead of running after the one guy who didn't get the circle memo) and Psychic Bolts to strip armor.

- Nekros: Subsumed Gloom and Desecrate to ensure an abundance of health and energy (plus bonus resources for those who haven't run much of the new content), Shield of Shadows in case thigns get hairy.

- Nidus: Larva casting by the inner edge of the circle to pull enemies in and speed up the killing process, Parasitic Link and Ravenous' Maggot garden as helpful as ever, just make sure to keep plenty of stacks, no shields can be risky vs level 200s.

- Valkyr: pretty much just kept her 2 and subsumed Roar active to up everybody else's damage, she can also survive any tight spot with her 4 and revive anyone without needing to switch to operator.

- Protea: really good choice IMO, Blaze Artillery can do a lot of the killing and armor stripping for you, pop a dispenser to keep the squad topped up, and remember to use both versions of Grenade fan to keep your shields up and get more damage.

mostly I think it comes down to your builds: any frame built well enough can easily handle Netracells, it's simply a question of kill stuff, and don't die, no different in principle than Circuit or ESO really.

• Like 1

yareli can take all keys and shrug off the negative effects like they're nothing (some of them also straight up don't work lol)

she can tank tons of damage with merulina, and with merulina guardian you will be immortal. also good for traversing through the tileset since it's so big. Merulina heaven.

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 2

Thank you to everyone who posted, lot of great ideas there for me to mess with.

So from what I've read and watched whatever works in Steel Path will go alright in there, that's great I use a few different frames in SP so I'll be trying out one of them.

I only took Qorvex into the mission as a test, I figured I'd test him out and see how it goes, well it went better than I thought, I expected to die within the first few minutes but went all the way in both the missions I tried with him.

Going to try another frame tonight and different weapons, now I know I can do them Solo DE made it sound like you MUST take a squad to do it, solo makes it better for me, knowing my ping/internet is awesome, the friends in pub groups I play with my ping/latency is not good so I get about a 1.5 to 2-second delay doing anything in a squad, plus they are also in another Country. 

Again thank you all for the ideas. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Well, I'm 0/5 so gotta wait for the reset I guess, while doing it solo I got 3 Melee Arcanes, 1 Amber Shard and 1 Tauforged Amber Shard.

I will try my luck next week, seeing we can only do 5 runs.

Nice work!

I had bad luck the first week, but then got both of the new Legendary Melee Arcane's last week, and two Archons as well (but I forgot the colours). Still need to do this week. 

I just burn through the place on Trinity with Soma, like I do for most content in the game. I take all four keys because none of them do anything to her, Trinity can't die to anything in there, and Soma is an ever-reliable workhorse that cares not about the Murmur's resistances to viral/slash.

Netracell is basically archon hunt without an archon. Anything with good survivability will do (cough revenant cough).

I do not know too much about murmur armor and stuff but if needed, subsume terrify or other armor stripping ability on your favorite frame.

Radiation works well on murmur. A well-built radiation stropha should do the job.

If your stropha can wreak them without armor strip, consider grouping ability instead, or nautilus cordon. 

That's basically about it, if you are not in a hurry.

1 hour ago, RichardKam said:

Netracell is basically archon hunt without an archon. Anything with good survivability will do (cough revenant cough).

I do not know too much about murmur armor and stuff but if needed, subsume terrify or other armor stripping ability on your favorite frame.

Radiation works well on murmur. A well-built radiation stropha should do the job.

If your stropha can wreak them without armor strip, consider grouping ability instead, or nautilus cordon. 

That's basically about it, if you are not in a hurry.

The rock'n'hand Murmur you want to mod for radiation, with a lesser importance on electric, void, and puncture. You want to avoid viral and slash. The necramech Murmur you want to mod for corrosive, with a lesser importance on puncture. You want to avoid blast and slash. The former Murmur don't have armor to strip, while the latter have armor to strip but you really should avoid doing so. If you can strip without full stripping, however, then go for it.

Personally, I just ignore all this though. The Murmur as a faction is basically Infested v2.0, anything works against them.

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Nice work!

I had bad luck the first week, but then got both of the new Legendary Melee Arcane's last week, and two Archons as well (but I forgot the colours). Still need to do this week. 

I didn't do the first week, was busy working out the new content, this week was my first and it was fun, like a ramped up Steel Path survival with computers to find, I liked it when stated enemies density is increasing good get it done faster.

I took my nuke Nova Prime in there for 1 run but got it down to 10% and stuffed it up by doing a stupid brainfart error, oh well it happens, then took my Styanex in there and did it.

I'll try other frames but when my brain is in who gives a crap auto pilot mode, I think I'll just use Styanex, Qorvex was fun just using heavy attack melee *cough someone took the wrong gun configs in there*

• Like 1

On 2023-12-26 at 3:46 AM, Skoomaseller said:

yareli can take all keys and shrug off the negative effects like they're nothing (some of them also straight up don't work lol)

Na Yareli doesnt shrug of the negative effects, it is just that the negative effects are like the rest of us and dont want to touch her even with a 10 foot pole. :clem:

What is that smell? Oh a fried fish stick due to the massive burn!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I didn't do the first week, was busy working out the new content, this week was my first and it was fun, like a ramped up Steel Path survival with computers to find, I liked it when stated enemies density is increasing good get it done faster.

I took my nuke Nova Prime in there for 1 run but got it down to 10% and stuffed it up by doing a stupid brainfart error, oh well it happens, then took my Styanex in there and did it.

I'll try other frames but when my brain is in who gives a crap auto pilot mode, I think I'll just use Styanex, Qorvex was fun just using heavy attack melee *cough someone took the wrong gun configs in there*

Styanax makes it really chill experience. I had bad luck getting Qorvex, but he is out of the Foundry today. I think I'll probably use him for a few tries. I imagine like most things in Warframe, the content can be done with any Warframe, its more a matter of finding what people find a chill and fun combo. Some Warframes will require your attention and effort more. 

Only other thing I might add because its amusing, and maybe hopefully DE will add it back in, but they did actually temporary have it so we could do Steel Path version of the Netracell. Enemies were much much tougher to scaling, but and especially solo players, the enemy density was much greater too. It was unintended though, so they removed it sometime last week. 

Good luck for next week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Styanax makes it really chill experience. I had bad luck getting Qorvex, but he is out of the Foundry today. I think I'll probably use him for a few tries. I imagine like most things in Warframe, the content can be done with any Warframe, its more a matter of finding what people find a chill and fun combo. Some Warframes will require your attention and effort more. 

Only other thing I might add because its amusing, and maybe hopefully DE will add it back in, but they did actually temporary have it so we could do Steel Path version of the Netracell. Enemies were much much tougher to scaling, but and especially solo players, the enemy density was much greater too. It was unintended though, so they removed it sometime last week. 

Good luck for next week. 

Thanks.

I found that with Styanax with all that overguard and self-heal and armour strip it's an all-around awesome solo frame for a good relaxing time.

Going to try again with my Nova Prime and add a tank arcane or something different in the config and see how it goes, I didn't need the extra power so replacing that Arcane with another, with the strength I had I found the enemies were exploding just fine.

Got a few more frames to test, thought about Revenent but that frame annoys me with how fast the mesmur skin gets ripped off at high levels, even with 16 stacks.

My Frost would work alright by just armour stripping and freezing everything in one go.

Yeah you'll like Qorvex in there seeing he pumps out a lot of radiation damage and procs, I just used melee with him and had a low-ranked arcane on my melee that gave me additional armour for a bit, went down once but got back up again, that was a crazy hit I took wiped me out in one hit. 

It's an ongoing experiment with weapons and frames, I'm not too fussed if something fails, just go back to the drawing board and head back in, rinse and repeat.

It can get intense solo you need to be looking everywhere because the only player you can rely on is yourself if you stuff up and Space Kid fails you be dead meat.

• Like 1