Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Albrecht Entrati's Netracells - What Frame is good in there?

Slayer-.

Hey all, I'm still getting my head around Albrecht Entrati's Netracells mission, I've only done my first few tonight and succeeded to my surprise by doing it Solo and carrying all the 4 cards, it shows 3/5 I'm guessing that means I can only run it 2 more times.

What is a good frame and weapon to use in there, I've been doing them Solo with Qorvex, Grimoire (for casting) and my Melee Azothane (Rad-Toxin - Arcane Fortification R3), I've tried a couple of weapons in there so far Torid with Rad-Toxin and Arcane Primary Blight, Gotva Prime and my Strun Prime.

Going to test some other frames and see how I go, I'm quite surprised with Qorvex Energize R5 Molt Augment R5, Qorvex only has 1600 HP 875 Armour 300 Shield and no Helminth ability.

Limbo seems to be a great option, at least for me. Allows you to lock down groups of enemies with stasis+cataclysm and easily kill them too. Not enough damage? Rift torrent.

Trick is only using the rift when you need it, if you have a cataclysm with nobody in it, or only a few enemies, dispel it. You also have the dumb rift immune enemies to watch out for too.

Edited by Joezone619
  • Like 2

Styanax is also pretty much comfy-mode, especially with the Grendel Helminth. Infinite Energy, overguard for sweaty situations and you can armor strip all the Necra-enemies.

In terms of weapons I currently run Soma Prime Incarnon + Grimoire+ Bo Prime Incarnon, it might not be the fastest but it shreds regardless 

• Like 1

For myself personally I find the following good. Especially for solo. 

Lavos: High base health and armour, plus health regen with your 1, plus you don't need to worry about energy issues at all. This means the 4 keys aren't really that big of an issue. You can use your 2 to skate through out the level, and its a box breaker as well, so you will always be getting resources, which is great since there are lots of new resources to collect. Then not only can you target enemy weaknesses with your elemental combos, (the are weak to electric and rad), but even some of the elements they are resistant to, are still good to have, if they assist other elements (viral). So in the stage where you have to kill enemies in the red circle to progress, you can be fairly quick. 

Styanax: The ability to armour strip, self heal, get Overguard with his augment, helps him minimise negative effects of the keys, be generally tanky. Of note though, I also run him with Nourish, over his 1 (which for me was a sacrifice, since I really like his 1), but his Rally ability is just too good with Nourish and vice versa. The synergy between those two abilities, and its a pretty open secret at this point. Not only do you never run out of energy even if you spam your abilities, which means you can always get Overguard, but you can build your weapons for Corrosive and Heat, Radiation and Electric, or many other types, and still get Viral. As an added bonus? Killing the little drone for that stage of the mission, is super easy with your 4. Just go to the red circle, press 4 and spin your camera around and you'll probably kill it. 

Citrine: Really good, a bit slower than the two above, from a powers only sense. Arguably she is tankier though, with her health regen, damage reduction, and you also don't really need to worry about health or energy which minimises the 4 keys. I would just add to take a strong gun with her, like an Incarnon, or something like the Trumna, or Arca Plasma. Something that can hit multiple enemies, a lot. Plus such weapons are going to be buffed with status and the fact you are constantly applied statuses to them, so Galvanised set ups work really well. Torid, Strun, Incarnon are obviously good picks too, that I have used as well. Citrine is also great in teams too obviously being a strong support. 

These are the three I have used so far solo and found great. I imagine Mesa, Nezha, Saryn, Qorvex, could be great, as well as others. Some of my favs, I want to try, but am a bit worried, are types that are normally strong, but a bit of a glass cannon that rely on CC. I am not sure how certain keys may affect their health or how they may fair with a lot of Eximus or non CC enemies being around, and risking dying, or if they lack healing/health regen to counter certain keys effects, but thats just me and how I play with them (Mag and Vauban for example). I will eventually try them, as they would be great for the red circle phase. 

• Like 1

So far, as a solo player, I've done them with Umbra, Qorvex, Wisp, Xaku, Kullervo, Rhino, & Volt, I think that's it

As for weapons, I only keep the ones I like, so I used the Gotva, Aeolak, Plasmor, Phenmor, Fulmin, Felarx, Torid, Grimoir, Praedos, Pracesis, & Laetum, I think that's it for them too, not too sure tho

• Like 1

Ive been using my cascading status Lavos. It clears pretty much all enemies instantly, though there aren't really enough enemies to sustain the reaction so it stops once everything is evaporated. Managed to do a netracell in about 10 minutes thanks to my build.

Revenant. He is one of the few frames that is capable of scaling up to level cap in steel path so of course he will tackle Netracells easily. Mesmer Skin makes him immune to all damage and status effects, stuns enemies and takes them out of fights, and physically prevents you from outright dying to environmental hazards or anything that can drain HP.

Helminth out his Danse Macabre for something better. Personally, I like to try and make use of his thralls so I go with Nyx's Mind Control so I can have a lone invincible thrall who can enthrall other enemies without risk of me or other players killing them all. However, Roar, Eclipse, or Xata's Whisper are also fantastic damage buff options too.

Edited by Pizzarugi

I went with Revenant at first because the permadeath turned me off and I heard these were better solo. 

After a run or two with him, I felt more comfortable and switched to Saryn with Pillage. She’s never in much danger, and kills a lot faster.

Her spores killing things outside the circle doesn’t really matter much when you’re solo. 

So far it hasnt really mattered for me. I went Rev to start with since the cards gave me a dragon key vibe, but it turns out all of them are more or less trivial with a slightly on par build. And I play solo, so carry them all on a single frame.

Week 1 was done with Rev and uhm Citrine. Week 2 was done with Lavos, Hydroid, Dagath and Frost. And now week 3 I used Kullervo and Saryn. Not sure if I'll try more next week, might give Garuda a spin or just go S&M with Khora, or Tyson with Atlas.

Kullervo has been the nices due to how he wrecks Voidrig with Wrathful Advance and is practically immune to all statuses and passive damage effects that come from the cards thanks to having OG so easily accessible. And he has a buttload of health and armor aswell. But all of the others have worked really well too. The only thing I noticed I have to keep track of is the energy drain per enemy near by card. Like uhm, dont stand above or below a group of enemies and kill. Tactical mastermind right here! Whoop! Whoop!

• Like 1

Revenant w roar on four is my fav and enthralling to take a breather is fun

Hildryn w pillage and elemental ward on four set to elec has been what ive been running and also for assassination lately. Nothing lives more than 1-1.5 seconds

Wisp works well (for me) breach surge is great here

Volt worked, used him once, max str and range

I haven't found it to be difficult with any frame ive tried so far. But ive only ran it 15 times. I think tomorrow my timer resets for another 5 runs.

For weapons

Primaries: latron, phenmor, felarx, torid, acceltra, kuva hind etc

Sec: spore, laetum, kuva nukor etc

Melee prisma skana, ceramic dag, dual keres prime, guandao prime etc

Whatever works in Lua SP survival will work nicely. There's new rad mods that ive been using that up your rad/sc and expand the modding potential for proccing rad

2 hours ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

Saryn is OP

I have never understood saryn. I need to read up on how to play this frame. Heard a lot of good but I die a lot with saryn. 

Citrine (gun) and Kullervo (melee) i want to run a bit too.

• Like 1

35 минут назад, (XBOX)Player244024418 сказал:

Revenant w roar on four is my fav and enthralling to take a breather is fun

Hildryn w pillage and elemental ward on four set to elec has been what ive been running and also for assassination lately. Nothing lives more than 1-1.5 seconds

Wisp works well (for me) breach surge is great here

Volt worked, used him once, max str and range

I haven't found it to be difficult with any frame ive tried so far. But ive only ran it 15 times. I think tomorrow my timer resets for another 5 runs.

For weapons

Primaries: latron, phenmor, felarx, torid, acceltra, kuva hind etc

Sec: spore, laetum, kuva nukor etc

Melee prisma skana, ceramic dag, dual keres prime, guandao prime etc

Whatever works in Lua SP survival will work nicely. There's new rad mods that ive been using that up your rad/sc and expand the modding potential for proccing rad

I have never understood saryn. I need to read up on how to play this frame. Heard a lot of good but I die a lot with saryn. 

Citrine (gun) and Kullervo (melee) i want to run a bit too.

6:23 that "tanky" worm everyone is crying about LOL

• Like 1

There seem to be only 2 fundamental requirements to succeed in the Netracell missions:

1. Be able to kill enemies when they're in the red circle.
  2. Don't die.

There are no time limits, no objectives to protect, nothing that really puts any additional squeeze on player bandwidth.  Any frame can technically do those, though some will have an easier time with that than others.  Then there are the Keyglyph effects:

Sanguine Every time you take damage, you also suffer Bleed Status
Framecurse Activating an Ability inflicts 50 damage upon you.
Knifestep Lose 2 Health when moving. Jumping pauses the effect.
Exhaustion Lose 2 Energy per second for each enemy within 10 meters of you.
Vanquisher Extra Eximus units have been summoned to the battle.
Vampyri Lose Health every second. Killing enemies restores Health.
Conductive High-current electricity targets the bearer every few seconds.
Voidburst Slain enemies explode with Void energy.

It's a roll of the dice on whether any of these impact your setup.  But skimming these, I'm guessing an easy solo setup would be Octavia.  Her hands-off approach to being invisible while just letting everything die combined with an Operator arcane that can heal her will likely result in a pretty smooth ride.

But that's just one possibility.  So many frames, so many builds, all of which might be more suitable to your needs.  Good luck!

• Like 1