Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Netracell was FUN!

I loooved it when after all these years, there was contenr that actually felt challenging and reward me for actually min maxing my loadouts.

Not everything I looker simply evaporated in less thwn a second. Even Mesa was reaching and keeping the max speed firerate at a single enemy. 

I was actually fighting the enemy instead of deleting them!

Wish DE kept it :( 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, _Euphoria_ said:

I loooved it when after all these years, there was contenr that actually felt challenging and reward me for actually min maxing my loadouts.

Not everything I looker simply evaporated in less thwn a second. Even Mesa was reaching and keeping the max speed firerate at a single enemy. 

the netracells are here to stay as far as im aware?

10 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Im pretty sure that was just a wrong conditional, aka english issue. no need to jump into conclusions about something getting removed just from that sentence.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

6 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Yea, they must’ve confused it with the Gargoyle clan event 

I also enjoy the event, “tough” content in this game is hard to come by. 

Edited by Aruquae
Edit

1 minute ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Im pretty sure that was just a wrong conitional, aka english issue. no need to jump into conclusions about something gettign removed just from that sentence.

ah, that makes sense

1 minute ago, Aruquae said:

yeah i like having the option of passively gain syndicate standing whilst doing other stuff, like saving solaris prisoners, or in this case collecting voidplumes from the angels

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

30 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

When netracells were introduced if you entered the sanctum at steel path levels and did a netracell the effects from both modes would stack with each other.

The steel path would add 100 more levels to the netracell enemies, so they would be levels 320-340.
They would also get the steel paths additional increases to health/shields/armor and higher spawn rates.
By default netracells have +100% to health and shields with +50% more for each party member.
Steel path adds an additional +150% to health, armor, and shields are multiplied by 6.25.
This meant that with just one person you were fighting level 320+ enemies with +300% health, +150% armor; and shields that are 7.75x normal for their level.

You wouldn't get any additional benefits from doing the mission this way, or any extra rewards or anything outside of steel paths drop chance increases.
Enemies were just tankier and more numerous than in any other mode.

Edit:
As a bit more information, SP Netracells were removed in U35.0.3 as can be seen here, relevant bit quoted here:

On 2023-12-18 at 12:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Netracells having Steel Path modifiers applied if the player’s Star Chart was set to Steel Path. It is intended that there is no Netracell Steel Path variant.  

Edited by Tsukinoki
  • Like 6

My favorite part of Netracells is watching a teammate who gets downed +800m away because they're not keeping up and thinking:

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

Although, I can still close that distance in time if I know the person has last grasp unlocked, but they could also just self revive at that point 😄

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

When netracells were introduced if you entered the sanctum at steel path levels and did a netracell the effects from both modes would stack with each other.

The steel path would add 100 more levels to the netracell enemies, so they would be levels 320-340.
They would also get the steel paths additional increases to health/shields/armor and higher spawn rates.
By default netracells have +100% to health and shields with +50% more for each party member.
Steel path adds an additional +150% to health, armor, and shields are multiplied by 6.25.
This meant that with just one person you were fighting level 320+ enemies with +300% health, +150% armor; and shields that are 7.75x normal for their level.

You wouldn't get any additional benefits from doing the mission this way, or any extra rewards or anything outside of steel paths drop chance increases.
Enemies were just tankier and more numerous than in any other mode.

Edit:
As a bit more information, SP Netracells were removed in U35.0.3 as can be seen here, relevant bit quoted here:

Great now I’m sad… that was intense and fun. At least with level 300+ you can still health tank 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

Yeah I wish they would bring them back as is. Don't even need any extra rewards I just want that coveted high enemy density on Solo. 

The higher density was reward enough for the player, geared and able to kill the enemies with increased modifiers. Its a fair trade IMO

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

Yeah I wish they would bring them back as is. Don't even need any extra rewards I just want that coveted high enemy density on Solo. 

FOR REAL.

I didn't think I'd miss it this much but normal star chart feels so empty now. When Warframe full on embraces the horde part of horde shooter it's really fun.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _Euphoria_ said:

Bring it back with guaranteed shard AND an arcane, with increased chance for a tauforged, and that'd be perfect: everbody gets something worth their time. I see no valid reason for this to not be added as an option for players who want to do it.

Didn't realize this was even a thing, I default to SP anyways, so I probably did SP Netracell up until it was removed.

I'd 100% take the higher risk/reward of SP Netracell, they could also just give you 1 SE at the end to at least get something extra and I think no one would complain.

I wish DE would just give us higher tiers of all the daily/weekly content already. SP Sorties, Archon Hunts, Veilbreaker, and Netracells would be great even if the only "reward" was some Steel Essence. That way nobody is "forced" to run it but it's there for anyone who wants it.

• Like 1