Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kullervo prime when? upgrade to prime versions

Darkeus

When can we get Kullervo prime? cause i rly like the warframe but i don't feel like investing to much in it and when i'm done to have the prime version released...

Or even better: let us remove umbra polarity or upgrade the warframe to prime version via some quests or missions or mats invested.

Uh, not for a while...

Prime Warframes are released in order and if I'm correct we won't get Kullervo until Autumn 2026, the next prime coming out after Guass will be Protea due to the MM/FF Rule, however.. an Exception to the Principle of MM/FF is that the order may be Xaku→Protea→Yareli or Protea→Yareli→Xaku.

So, you're good to invest as much as you want into him since by the time he comes out, you'll prob have the Foma and Endo (and mods or even better mods) to use on the Prime. Hell, I've put an Umbra Froma on him so 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 3

Apparently you are new to Warframe. Umbra forms have become relatively easy to acquire. Kullervo is a recent warframe and the prime version will only come in about 2 or 3 years. It's definitely worth investing Umbra Formas in the warframes that you liked the most, whether in the normal or prime version. For example, I loved qorvex and invested two umbra forms in it and I will keep it forever. Umbra forms can be acquired through dev alerts, nightwave, devstreams on twitch and the weekly Steel path rotation.

Then it would be great to have some option to upgrade the normal warframes to prime versions. (pretty super ultra mega pleasee!!!)

I would pay more plats for this option vs the new prime pack!

Anyway if i have to wait 2 years or more for the prime... then i guess i will invest all in.