Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Hotfixing Paused for Upcoming February Interim Update

[DE]Sam

1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

show me where I said that. 

You: "They can't even give us a visible kill zone in the mission so people stop killing outside of it."

Me: "You mean the red circle that's visible on the map? That visible kill zone?"

You: "not everyone is playing on the minimap, some people actually look at the game world."

No you didn't literally say what i said, but there's very few ways to interpret your response. You're claiming there's no visible kill zone, then saying you know the minimap has one but you don't look at it, because it's "too confusing" i.e ignoring it.

One of my IQ points decided to boot up this morning.

Maybe people would kill inside the zone if they got very damaged for killing outside. They put sparkles on many parts of many maps to tickle people's feet and that seemed to work pretty well keeping people in line so, let's forget that lesson?

Edited by FusRohPotato
  • Like 1

Incarnon/altfire not activating while glaive is equipped? THAT EXPLAINS A #*!%ING LOT, i thought my controller was going ape S#&$ on me. As for the whole netracells thing, ive been getting rather decent drops from it, even 2 tauforged crimson. Not sure what peoples expectations are in a MMO game. Seriously thats part of any MMO is extreme grinding and crazy rng. But then again i guess in my case i just take what i can get

On 2024-02-01 at 11:58 PM, --F--NerevarCM said:

You mean that gigantic bright yellow circle on the map?

Red circle mate, yellow is mission area red is kill zone

On 2024-02-01 at 2:00 PM, [DE]Sam said:

include (but are not limited to):

Will this include the fix for sticky corners? Or is that scheduled for the next content release? or not scheduled yet at all and just a livestream tease?

Will the fix for sticky corners fix:

• kuva clouds gettings stuck on ramps
  • vertical sticky corners (ie when wall dashing up and running into invisible barriers at the top?
  • Invisible objects causing "Target Obstructed" on clear line of sight and level ground targets with abilities like kullervo wrathful advance and atlas punch?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, IkeDragonash said:

Does fulminatiom work on grimoire or is it one of the upcoming fixes? Heard that it doesn't effect grimoire despite effecting stat numbers. Havent tested it myself tho.

It definitely works on the main fire.  But the base range is so low, it doesn't seem worthwhile IMO.  I think it works on the altfire, but I'm not certain.

You might be thinking of multishot, which doesn't work on the altfire.  That's on the list of issues getting fixed with the next update.

5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

It definitely works on the main fire.  But the base range is so low, it doesn't seem worthwhile IMO.  I think it works on the altfire, but I'm not certain.

You might be thinking of multishot, which doesn't work on the altfire.  That's on the list of issues getting fixed with the next update.

Definetly thought fulmination. I have to check. Maybe my info is outdated. Haven tested it myself

On 2024-02-01 at 2:29 PM, Primed_Kryztal said:

For these kinds of things please make a support ticket.

That way DE can help you better and in a more direct way.

That is not a support issue. Thats a condition affecting everyone. NOBODY with Cross Save can trade with others who aren't. Telling people affected by this to make a support ticket is bad and wrong advice.

Edited by magusat999
Bad grammar
  • Like 2

So  no fix for a on going and we'll recorded game brakeing issue were even if all 4 of the curses were chosen the netracell bugs out and won't let pc be used to actually start it irrelevant to who is host( speed or platform ) or if players apper post selection of the curses maybe oh idk work on matching like we have been stressing for years before xsave or play and especially before new content and future island 🤔 

On 2024-02-05 at 4:53 PM, magusat999 said:

That is not a support issue. Thats a condition affecting everyone. NOBODY with Cross Save can trade with others who aren't. Telling people affected by this to make a support ticket is bad and wrong advice.

Ligit no one stated one who is xsave can trade with a non xsave de stated you must be so many times in streams leading up to first flood gate for founders for xsave it's nor a de issue it's a reading post release and listening pre during every stream prior during and after issue

21 hours ago, Teainshennonprime1989 said:

Ligit no one stated one who is xsave can trade with a non xsave de stated you must be so many times in streams leading up to first flood gate for founders for xsave it's nor a de issue it's a reading post release and listening pre during every stream prior during and after issue

Sorry in advance @magusat999 idk y it linked to you no op in that statement as intended

On 2024-02-05 at 3:02 AM, IkeDragonash said:

Does fulminatiom work on grimoire or is it one of the upcoming fixes? Heard that it doesn't effect grimoire despite effecting stat numbers. Havent tested it myself tho.

It dose but please test things like this before hoping on the myth train m8 

On 2024-02-04 at 8:16 PM, covan12 said:

Incarnon/altfire not activating while glaive is equipped? THAT EXPLAINS A #*!%ING LOT, i thought my controller was going ape S#&$ on me. As for the whole netracells thing, ive been getting rather decent drops from it, even 2 tauforged crimson. Not sure what peoples expectations are in a MMO game. Seriously thats part of any MMO is extreme grinding and crazy rng. But then again i guess in my case i just take what i can get

Red circle mate, yellow is mission area red is kill zone

While I agree MY rng luck has been good Ik a few ppl who have trash luck for weeks in cells so it's not situationally looked at its as a whole when de lowers rng stuff 

On 2024-02-02 at 2:34 AM, DstroyR_Prime said:

Netra-hell? I see nothing hellish there.

Just 15 minutes of solo running-jumping-shooting-strikes with some combination of debuffs. Tricky part is not so tricky, when you do this with correct frame+mods+arcanes build.

Any run it is chance to something special you can get only there. But it is still only chance=\ So, Netracell it is not "Gift from Lotus", but i can say this about all RNG-depending things in Warframe=)

But i can understand how it`ll may be to hard for many not so experienced or/and skilled players, and it usualy causing harder expectations from this mode.

As for me, golden & silver arcanes from Netracell, it is same sort of "try harder next time", as netracoil & entrati obols as rotation rewards in Alchemy, stela on Mirror def, trashy mods as rotation rewards in Extraction, Survival, Def etc.

Completely worthless and unwanted things we see as rewards everywhere in Warframe. So, it is not only Netracell problem, but it is problem of entire Warframe reward system.

I hope, all this trash will be removed from all drop tables one day. In any "common", "uncommon" and "rare" section of most game modes we can see usefull and worthless things.

So, my point is simple: worthless things must be erased from reward pools ever, cause nobody feels satisfacted by getting them by harder way than they usualy gets in fantasticly large ammounts while usual activities XD

I think don't know the argument was in a "endgame" content thing like this we should not see trash rewards like aya,endo ect. It should be mor rewarding to the overall players doing it 28 to 34 Mr players vr lower mr players who ekk by ( not that Mr really matters just a reference to how much game they are through) my thoughts though on it

On 2024-02-01 at 2:08 PM, rposaw said:

Hope one of the fixes is for Gun CO not working on Incarnon Adapter weapons. Some of them really need it! (Soma in particular)

How about fix for entering cells with guns but have non in use in the mission area post pc part

On 2024-02-01 at 2:15 PM, Colchah said:

I activated 2factor and cross save,(linking my PS4 account to PC account) now I'm unable to trade at all? Constantly getting a message to active cross save,

Very frustrating 

The message isn't about YOU it's for the trade partner who isn't linked or gurded

On 2024-02-01 at 2:21 PM, Koldraxon-732 said:

DE'll have a clearer response on how they'd like to fix it in this month's Devstream.

At the moment last I heard they're planning to release a variant of the mode for just Shards or something - which won't really fix the fact that anything but the highest-rarity Arcanes in there are easily acquired from literally all the other activities, thus making their presence in Netracells merely bloatware if not redundant.

Assuming that is their only possible response, I think we'd be forced between 'Shard Netracell' (which is roughly their idea from all I'm aware of; just two runs available a week, with guaranteed shard; one of those runs equating to two normal Netracell runs, meaning you can run only three Netracells if you do two of this), or Netracell as-is.

From my viewpoint the easiest way DE can fix Netracells' RNG is by stripping out the Silver/Gold Arcanes that can be earned from reputation, Evil Book, or Octopede.

Which is something I really don't expect them to do (but really~ want them to!) because of how Warframe's RNG is naturally as notorious.

TL_DR for DE:
A fast way to fix Netracells: remove silver/gold Arcanes from Netracell loot table.
This would alleviate much of the RNG-based concerns about the mode, which is the main cause for concern.

No not clear nor concise for a fix the vaguely say they want to ad a new mode to " fix" rng issues (not really a issue) it was a ploy,excuse to add the new frame ( dante) to the game if they wanna fix netracells fix th host issues and game brakes that occure all the time regardless of platform 

On 2024-02-01 at 2:30 PM, Void2258 said:

They can't even give us a visible kill zone in the mission so people stop killing outside of it.

.....giant red ring almost full room and a half wide m8 can't miss it 

On 2024-02-01 at 3:37 PM, ShogunGunshow said:

Please tell me slide melees being worked into tennokai (an acknowledged issue) is also being fixed this patch.

Odd I have not had this issue on my sun and moon or innadam myself 

As noted on the most recent devshort: The reason anyone on a non-pc platform who has enabled cross-save(by linking or merging an account) cannot trade with people who have not enabled cross save, has to do with legal agreements DE has with the various console manufacturers. DE can't do anything about it directly, other than highly encouraging everyone to enable cross-save so it is no longer an issue.

14 hours ago, Teainshennonprime1989 said:

.....giant red ring almost full room and a half wide m8 can't miss it 

On the MINIMAP only, not the actual room, which is not where people are looking 99% of the time. Go look at void cascade or even the cauldron bounties on diemos that use the exact same mechanic and tell me how clear it is with regards to what counts and what doesn't.

• Like 3

On 2024-02-06 at 10:33 AM, Void2258 said:

On the MINIMAP only, not the actual room, which is not where people are looking 99% of the time. Go look at void cascade or even the cauldron bounties on diemos that use the exact same mechanic and tell me how clear it is with regards to what counts and what doesn't.

Skill issue tbh it's made very clear if you can't look up at your hud for half a sec. To see area of operation that's on you

On 2024-02-07 at 10:58 AM, Teainshennonprime1989 said:

Skill issue tbh it's made very clear if you can't look up at your hud for half a sec. To see area of operation that's on you

Stop excusing the devs for bad design. Reflexively defending everything instead of demanding better is why tons of things remain broken for years. Having an indicator in one small corner of the screen instead of something clearly visible at all times cover the entire screen is poor design, as the devs themselves have recognized before in all previous implementations of this exact mechanic.

Edited by Void2258
  • Like 5

On 2024-02-01 at 2:30 PM, Void2258 said:

They can't even give us a visible kill zone in the mission so people stop killing outside of it.

If you play with 200% effects intesity the outline of the zone can be seen barely.

please look at the netracell droptable... mixing ultra rare drops (legendary arcanes & tau shard) and ultra commons (available elsewhere) in a same droptable is quite a non-sense and feels really frustrating...

Edited by -Kramer-
  • Like 1

On 2024-02-07 at 10:43 AM, Void2258 said:

Stop excusing the devs for bad design. Reflexively defending everything instead of demanding better is why tons of things remain broken for years. Having an indicator in one small corner of the screen instead of something clearly visible at all times cover the entire screen is poor design, as the devs themselves have recognized before in all previous implementations of this exact mechanic.

Nah, this is 100% a case of PEBCAK. Improve yourself.

Fixing this known bug with Kompressa and Mag's bubble/xata's whisper would be super cool. It's been bugged since kompressa was released 2+ years ago.

Also fixing things like Xaku's lost and Ember's inferno not proccing mods like Brief respite and and Augur mods would also be really cool.

There might be more abilities that also don't generate shields on cast but I'm too lazy to check them all. It should be fairly easy to go through the roster testing each ability in the sim and seeing which ones just don't work.

I'm just a nobody but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for this little argument that's going on here. I'm posting from mobile and I'm not quite familiar with the Warframe forums in general so I am not even going to attempt to quote it. But here goes...

Netracell rewards are trash and I fully agree with the sentiment that the lower-tier arcanes should be removed from the reward pool. However, I also do know that if one pays attention to the streams, you'd know that they're fixing it by giving us a selectable game mode option that guarantees a Shard. 

Stop dogging on the person that was saying "yellow circle." It's a possibility this person has colorblindness and changed their UI colors to fit their disability. And I'm just going to add that if they are colorblind, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Poking fun at a disability is scummy. You don't know this person. I don't know this person. ✌️

And for those constantly saying stuff about how DE doesn't act on their promises, I can't agree. Most of you probably have no clue what goes on in a game studio during the development and release of a new title or major update. I do. I worked in game development for 4 years and left the field about the same amount ago. It's a hectic environment trying to make sure everything is in order for the people you're shipping the title or update to. That would be you, gamers. If something doesn't work and a dev is on a tight schedule, compromises have to be made and sometimes promises can't be delivered on exactly the way they were meant to or happen at a later date. It's the stuff behind the scenes most gamers never get to see and it's why those same individuals complain online when something isn't exactly to their liking. It's not as simple as "hey, I'll just drag and drop a couple files into RPG Maker and call it done." It's a lot more involved, especially at a triple-A studio/publisher like Digital Extremes.

There's my input on the three main arguments on here. Come after me with your negativity and I will ignore you. You will not get that satisfaction from me. 

5 hours ago, MiaTheMomma said:

Netracell rewards are trash and I fully agree with the sentiment that the lower-tier arcanes should be removed from the reward pool. However, I also do know that if one pays attention to the streams, you'd know that they're fixing it by giving us a selectable game mode option that guarantees a Shard.

Randomly creating another thing does not fix the issues with the prior thing. Fixing the issues does.

• Like 2

On 2024-02-01 at 4:12 PM, GPrime96 said:

Hopefully one of the bugs you want to list is enemies in Netracells not taking direct hit damage.

Yeah, it just happened to me this week. In my experience, it only happens during netracell missions when I switch to melee-only mode (holding F) and then, when I switch back to primary or secondary, direct hits dont work anymore even while meleeing. Hopefully, it will be fixed in this next update.

• [DE]Taylor unpinned and locked this topic