Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Hotfixing Paused for Upcoming February Interim Update

[DE]Sam

Howdy, Tenno!

We’re temporarily pausing Hotfixes while we prep for Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1.0, a February interim Cert update (learn about what Cert means in the Warframe Lexicon for Updates)! To avoid any confusion, Update 35.1.0 is completely separate and unrelated to the Dante Unbound Update slated for release in March.

This update serves to address issues that require code fixes and changes. Some heavy hitters from our “Known Issues” list that will be fixed in this February Cert update include (but are not limited to):

• Fixing Kullervo’s Wrathful Advance ability not benefitting from Tennokai. 
  • Fixing Steel Path Alchemy missions having a limit of three Acolyte spawns. 
  • Fixing the Grimoire’s alt-fire not benefitting from Multishot Mods. 
  • Fixing alt-fire/Incarnon Mode not activating when dual wielding with Glaive. 
  • Fixing certain Arcanes having “0” in their Buff icons. 
  • And much more!

But this doesn’t mean we’re not active elsewhere!

Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1.0 will ease over some welcomed code changes and fixes for February. Thank you for your patience!

• Like 27

Warning missions do not work while doing the nightmare sections, and there are bugs in some sections. After completing the mission in Zariman, the green ball disappears and enters an insect. A bug issue occurs when some bosses are interrupted in Jhackal protocy steal patch mode. And now I come to the most important part. The game experiences excessive lag and freezing due to the host, and there is another problem: When opening a relic, people do not like the relic, they constantly leave and enter, and this becomes a problem. There are players who reduce our chances of getting Relic items and spoil our excitement of the game. Time should be added to the residue parts to see how many minutes you will wait at least.

9 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

So no fixes for Netracells and they remain horrible for at least a couple weeks then?

To be fair they aren't broken, the drop tables just suck

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

So no fixes for Netracells and they remain horrible for at least a couple weeks then?

By horrible do you mean boring and time consuming? Netracell Cell missions are super easy especially with valkr. You can deal 30k-4Million with her claws and if modded correctly your invuln lasts practically forever. Also replaced her 2 with dispensary 

• Like 2

I activated 2factor and cross save,(linking my PS4 account to PC account) now I'm unable to trade at all? Constantly getting a message to active cross save,

Very frustrating 

5 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

DE'll have a clearer response on how they'd like to fix it in this month's Devstream.

At the moment last I heard they're planning to release a variant of the mode for just Shards or something - which won't really fix the fact that anything but the highest-rarity Arcanes in there are easily acquired from literally all the other activities, thus making their presence in Netracells merely bloatware if not redundant.

Assuming that is their only possible response, I think we'd be forced between 'Shard Netracell' (which is roughly their idea from all I'm aware of; just two runs available a week, with guaranteed shard; one of those runs equating to two normal Netracell runs, meaning you can run only three Netracells if you do two of this), or Netracell as-is.

From my viewpoint the easiest way DE can fix Netracells' RNG is by stripping out the Silver/Gold Arcanes that can be earned from reputation, Evil Book, or Octopede.

Which is something I really don't expect them to do (but really~ want them to!) because of how Warframe's RNG is naturally as notorious.

TL_DR for DE:
A fast way to fix Netracells: remove silver/gold Arcanes from Netracell loot table.
This would alleviate much of the RNG-based concerns about the mode, which is the main cause for concern.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Colchah said:

I activated 2factor and cross save,(linking my PS4 account to PC account) now I'm unable to trade at all? Constantly getting a message to active cross save,

Very frustrating 

For these kinds of things please make a support ticket.

That way DE can help you better and in a more direct way.

• Like 1

I can't find where to comment on its (Star Days) own news post, but it's from today so I'll drop it here. 

The first item under New Items in the Star Days post, Dual Swords Stavika skin, is not new.

4 hours ago, Void2258 said:

I came to the conclusion that the DEV team don't care about it because it doesn't affect new player. So why fix it??? We will have to wait 2 months to get a new game mode that no one cares right now instead of fixing NETRA-HELL!!! 

Couple weeks? No mate , the no fix but a new game mode is coming in MARCH. So no solutions for Netra-hell for around 2 months :(

49 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

Fixing the Grimoire’s alt-fire not benefitting from Multishot Mods. 

Anything on other weapon damage instances that aren't benefiting from multishot?  Should we assume these are all intended?

@[DE]Momaw?

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)APinho said:

I came to the conclusion that the DEV team don't care about it because it doesn't affect new player. So why fix it??? We will have to wait 2 months to get a new game mode that no one cares right now instead of fixing NETRA-HELL!!! 

From the devshort this week, it at least sounds like beneficial changes are coming (and not just an additional mission) but they aren't giving details yet.

• Like 3

Thank you. What about the persisting void blast bug and Zephyr's tornadoes that stop redirecting damage? There are hundreds of bugs that have been reported, I hope they won't stay forever. I really love Warframe and its team of developers and I would rather not remember it as the most bugged game I've ever played. 

4 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Anything on other weapon damage instances that aren't benefiting from multishot?  Should we assume these are all intended?

@[DE]Momaw?

From the devshort this week, it at least sounds like beneficial changes are coming (and not just an additional mission) but they aren't giving details yet.

I don't think you guys get it and it is sad. Do you see all the comments about netra-hell? Players are upset with reason that we are getting bad rewards for a hard mode mission. Stuff that is attainable in a vendor. Dev want to introduce a new game mode that no one is asking for instead of fix what is broken and have to wait around 2 months? Do you see our point? Look I luv the dev team and Rebecca, but you guys are not seeing the problem or don't care to explain it. We need to wait till the end of February to get a suppose solution for something that will come in March.

It doesn't effect new players and you just don't care.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)APinho said:

Dev want to introduce a new game mode that no one is asking for

Did you watch the video?  It sounds like they're doing that and making improvements on what we've got.  

Of course I don't know how impactful those changes will be.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)APinho said:

It doesn't effect new players and you just don't care.

Sad Love You GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)APinho said:

Couple weeks? No mate , the no fix but a new game mode is coming in MARCH. So no solutions for Netra-hell for around 2 months :(

A new game mode is not a fix for the current game mode.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Sam said:

Howdy, Tenno!

We’re temporarily pausing Hotfixes while we prep for Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1.0, a February interim Cert update (learn about what Cert means in the Warframe Lexicon for Updates)! To avoid any confusion, Update 35.1.0 is completely separate and unrelated to the Dante Unbound Update slated for release in March.

This update serves to address issues that require code fixes and changes. Some heavy hitters from our “Known Issues” list that will be fixed in this February Cert update include (but are not limited to):

• Fixing Kullervo’s Wrathful Advance ability not benefitting from Tennokai. 
  • Fixing Steel Path Alchemy missions having a limit of three Acolyte spawns. 
  • Fixing the Grimoire’s alt-fire not benefitting from Multishot Mods. 
  • Fixing alt-fire/Incarnon Mode not activating when dual wielding with Glaive. 
  • Fixing certain Arcanes having “0” in their Buff icons. 
  • And much more!

But this doesn’t mean we’re not active elsewhere!

Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1.0 will ease over some welcomed code changes and fixes for February. Thank you for your patience!

Please tell me slide melees being worked into tennokai (an acknowledged issue) is also being fixed this patch.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Did you watch the video?  It sounds like they're doing that and making improvements on what we've got.  

Of course I don't know how impactful those changes will be.

Sad Love You GIF by Muppet Wiki

They said nothing, on shards being *@##$ to get and netacells being ass ? Deliberately vague then instead of fixing were Oh were making a new game mode to release with Dante content. No real answer just fluff for future content. Everybody projecting WTF they like what has actually been said on cells and Shards is F-all.

• Like 2