Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When you stop the Zoom Tek and take the game in.

Xzorn

High octane horde shooter, farm, spam, spam, spam. Clear times, Go Go Go.

Yet there's still little gems like this. Warframe will always be a development enigma to me. I guess that's fine.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, quxier said:

I've put Dominus track in my ship (it's great!) and when I heard it and I've found her I was amazed.

Sadly we cannot get close to her.

Never play Duviri, so I got no clue. Does she disappear when you get close? Or did you mean that figuratively? 

23 minutes ago, Aruquae said:
12 hours ago, quxier said:

I've put Dominus track in my ship (it's great!) and when I heard it and I've found her I was amazed.

Sadly we cannot get close to her.

Never play Duviri, so I got no clue. Does she disappear when you get close? Or did you mean that figuratively? 

She doesn't disappear but she stop singing. When you approach her she starts talking about something (and stay silent afterwards as fair I remember).

• Like 1

It's always important to just do low level solo stuff for stuff like this alone. You expose yourself to the inner machinations of the 'community' you'll slowly go insane from the stupidity, slowly start to hate the game, and hit a burnout state faster. In fact this is one of the reasons why I kind of lament where the game went, how it slowly acquiesced more to the drug like induced speed running aspects of the game that encourages as little to no exposure to the game where you're guaranteed to ignore stuff like this. Get the drops, get out. DE is actually good at set design and environments. Always make it a point to try and explore new tiles on my own slowly just to drink it all in. Hell, Duviri is at it's best to me when you do it solo and slow. I honestly hope Soulframe is the complete opposite in tempo to Warframe.

• Like 3

All of Duviri got me to the point of really "taking in the sights and smells". Brought me back to the old open world games and MMO feel of exploring and making some bad decisions along the way. Just that the place also has the roaming patrols and so on makes it feel much more alive and less random than other open worlds. Even if those patrols result in fewer enemies in the zone/area at once.

Zariman also made me want to explore, however Albrecht's Labs do not give me those vibes at all.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PR1D3 said:

It's always important to just do low level solo stuff for stuff like this alone. You expose yourself to the inner machinations of the 'community' you'll slowly go insane from the stupidity, slowly start to hate the game, and hit a burnout state faster. In fact this is one of the reasons why I kind of lament where the game went, how it slowly acquiesced more to the drug like induced speed running aspects of the game that encourages as little to no exposure to the game where you're guaranteed to ignore stuff like this. Get the drops, get out. DE is actually good at set design and environments. Always make it a point to try and explore new tiles on my own slowly just to drink it all in. Hell, Duviri is at it's best to me when you do it solo and slow. I honestly hope Soulframe is the complete opposite in tempo to Warframe.

Elegantly put. I always solo outside Relics and that just for Forma upkeep.

I've always been one who misses the 2013 pacing. A game where something like this would be noticed and appreciated far more.
For a while I was doing SP Durviri without Decrees just because it feels more personal and the combat is pretty good.

I also enjoyed the Zaramin despite it being an entirely different format. The little details are great.
Shame some of the missions are kinda wonky. Skitter Girl attacking you because you have to feed the Cephalon data.

"Bad Skitter Girl!"

• Like 2

Duviri was my favourite open world so far for details like this. Whoever the woman is she's got a gorgeous voice, too. I suppose they hired her and recorded especially going by the lyrical content.

1 hour ago, Nira said:

Duviri was my favourite open world so far for details like this. Whoever the woman is she's got a gorgeous voice, too. I suppose they hired her and recorded especially going by the lyrical content.

Francesca Hauser

Oddly a lot of her music isn't opera though she's obviously good either way. Apparently they did a live performance at Tennocon.

The live performance sounds like a legitimate piece intended for the stage. Not a video game.

• Like 2