The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wandering Wyrm???

Have been seeing this happen recently.

Other player's Wyrms are wandering around on their own, killing enemies and so on. Targeting them shows it's name and owner's name.

Know that is is not regular Wyrm, as I have tested it and it just follows me like any other Sentinel.

Dunno about Wyrm Prime, since I don't have access to it right now.

As far as Wiki/Fandom information goes, there is no mentions of this behavior, not even on Wyrm Prime page, not a single mention and no comments.

Its the Wandering Wyrm Everywhere System. 

Multiple or singular Wyrm can appear and wander around of its own accord, attacking various enemies at any point during gameplay, initiating a battle with their potential rivals with the intention of improving their mastery of the Wrym fighting style and battle system. 

As far as why you can't find any information of this... well the first rule of the Wandering Wyrm Everywhere System is that you don't talk about the Wandering Wyrm Everywhere System. The second rule of the Wandering Wyrm Everywhere System is that you can talk about the Wandering Wyrm Everywhere System, but only if you delete the record of you talking about it, in 33 hours after talking about it, so I will eventually delete this post. Or else... 

• Like 1

That's just Wyrmy and The Jets. Slap Artax on those bad boys and they'll relentlessly hunt down enemies and grind them to a halt. I love it for Disruption.

Edit: Oh yeah and that new mod that turns Cold Procs into AOEs is hilarious on the Artax too.

Edited by TeaHands

18 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Because of this thread I tried out Duplex Bond on my kubrow.

It works even while playing Titania in pixie form.  I can finally have my pet, and fly around as a tiny pixie!  Yay!

Oh, good catch. Did not know that!

I guess even old wolves learn.

• Like 1

Duplex Bond is actually pretty good, but even if it was trash, i'd still use it just to see my Carrier Prime choose violence. I'll never forget when i first saw it: 

Me: "wait, carrier actually cloned? Omg where.. Wheres he going?"

My Carrier, chasing some poor Crewman: "I KNOW you're carrying ammo and loot, drop it now! STOP RESISTING!!" 

• Like 1

On 2024-03-03 at 2:26 AM, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

So...  Just an FYI...
KB8ifa7.jpeg
Yeah, it works everywhere.

what the dog doin (in the vacuum of space)

5 hours ago, Reitrix said:

We need an Ignis style Sentinel weapon

Totally not so I can duplex bond my Wyrm in Dragon skin and have a swarm of tiny dragons breathing fire everywhere. 

Request denied, here is your 4th ice beam sentinel weapon.