Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think about Inaros' new Passive?

I'll take a functional passive over one that's outdated and outleveled since day 1 anytime.

BUT...

My issues with this new passive is how slow the process is, compared to Unairu's self revive...
there is a slight delay when entering the sarcophagus and going into sand form.

and there is even more time wasted when moving and getting hits with sand form.

it's cool that Inaros has a good passive now, but it replaces something that's already good source of self revive.
Operator self revive is so good, I sometimes need just one hit from the boomerang void beam fire mode thing to revive my Warframe.  

you know, What I had in mind, is something akin to Void static, and inspired by the game Sifu leveling and death system.

when you die, revive yourself without consuming revives but get less maximum health each time, each time you die you loose more maximum health per revive...only after sometime or when you overheal can you regain your lost maximum health.

Inaros with his high health, has plenty of room for this passive, let's say first revive consumes 5%, so next one consumes 10%, the one after, 20% and so on.

I agree with the above....demos and conjecture or assumptions are nothing compared to actually using the reworked frame. I always liked Inaros exspecially after running the story quest but over time I got more frames and more choices. today I still use Inaros as a melee rush in and smash everything frame for fun as using a nuke frame or primary with awesome AoE can get kinda boring as it is a routine of rinse and repeat.

His abilities I never ever really used and for my playstyle so long as Inaros is still a melee tank I am happy and any improvements to his abilities are going to be a bonus is my thinking.

31 minutes ago, Qorvex99 said:

My issues with this new passive is how slow the process is, compared to Unairu's self revive

I honestly don't see why Inaros has the Sarcophagus passive to begin with, since it takes him a very long time to die in the first place and with the augment Negation Armor, it sorta makes his passive redundant

I'd porb make Negation Armor part of his passive, rather then a Agument and just ease the self-slash debuff  

hace 2 horas, Qorvex99 dijo:

I think it is 1 million light years better than the current one. Although I really would like to experiment with it and see to what extent it becomes useless.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG

I don't see the problem. Even with it being slower than Last Gasp (can't really beat reviving after one shot) it has the advantage of being consistent regardless of the level of content and the gear you have. At some point Last Gasp simply fails to work either due to how spaced out enemies are or how tanky they are. And not everyone is running a school/amp/etc capable of killing enemies at high levels.

2 minutes ago, ominumi said:

My issue is Inaros is now focus on 'not dying.' Wish there was other things he can do.

From what I've seen, he has his area lock down ability available without putting up his armor, with a larger range, and enemies killed by the scarabs turn into sand kavats that spread the scarabs, which can lock down areas... so, just like his first, Dessication, Inaros is still a crowd control tank, like he was before, just people don't know, or weren't aware, of what he was capable of...

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

The new passive is still completely irrelevant, because Last Gasp exists.

"Irrelevant" implies that it can be ignored, but his passive overrides Last Gasp

Also, already answered by @trst two replies above yours

• Like 1