The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Permanent Bunny Ears!* 🐇

Permanent bunny ears! 2024!

qS3Fjwz.png

This is the year, bunny bros!

Hopefully this is the year for inner tubes, pumpkin heads, and mustaches too. And for those of you that don't like this kind of thing (that's totally valid!), maybe we can also make this the year we finally get an option to hide this kind of content.

Edited by PublikDomain
* Sorta
  • Like 20

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Xzorn said:

But my immersion...

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Well, let's see what the "muh immershun" brigade will think..

If only there was a suggestion thread requesting a toggle to hide this... 🤔
If only that suggestion thread wasn't locked by a certain moderator who thought it was "time to move on"... 🤔
If only a moderator didn't quietly delete my post here pointing people to that locked thread... 🤔

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 12

9 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

If only there was a suggestion thread requesting a toggle to hide this... 🤔
If only that suggestion thread wasn't locked by a certain moderator who thought it was "time to move on"... 🤔

I was joking. Immersion left this game a long time ago (Pink Rhino with Faerie Wings). I could care less.
I play Gara's blowing a Kiss stance for my Nezha just to keep the joke alive.

Part of me misses the little egg crates though that they stopped doing.

• Like 2

Just now, Xzorn said:

I was joking. Immersion left this game a long time ago (Pink Rhino with Faerie Wings). I could care less.
I play Gara's blowing a Kiss stance for my Nezha just to keep the joke alive.

Part of me misses the little egg crates though that they stopped doing.

🤷‍♀️ People got preferences. The muh immersion crowd is just as valid as the bunny ears and pumpkin head crowd; while I love the ears but I can totally understand why others don't.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

🤷‍♀️ People got preferences. The muh immersion crowd is just as valid as the bunny ears and pumpkin head crowd; while I love the ears but I can totally understand why others don't.

I mean, I get it. I'm huge into immersion but I'm not fighting in this ring. Ya know?
Immersion is pretty much dead for me outside story quests and solo.

Warframe 2013 to now is an entirely different game and feel. This picture should speak for me.

Spoiler

YJs23o9.jpg

• Like 1

At what point does the games visual identity become lost in a cloud of glitter and dollar-store stickers?

I have other thoughts, but they are sour and rude.

Edited by RPColten
no
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Kaiga said:

Dude, it's ugly!

Saying it's ugly is valid but that's subjective, as for the iMmErSiOn argument that's not valid at all

If someone has to stop what they are doing in a mission and start looking at other people's fashion then we have a much bigger problem than bunny ears and pumpkins 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Permanent bunny ears! 2024!

qS3Fjwz.png

This is the year, bunny bros!

Hopefully this is the year for inner tubes, pumpkin heads, and mustaches too. And for those of you that don't like this kind of thing (that's totally valid!), maybe we can also make this the year we finally get an option to hide this kind of content.

Its over.

The furries won.

Its all going downwards UwU wats dis. From here.

*Hides his furry id card*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Waeleto said:

as for the iMmErSiOn argument that's not valid at all

Even by pesudo-immersion standards, they're visually jarring and out of place. Even the big giant wing ephemeras look good on certain fashion frames but, the cartoon bunny ears don't go with anything.

This is a bad decision.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kaiga said:

Even by pesudo-immersion standards, they're visually jarring and out of place. Even the big giant wing ephemeras look good on certain fashion frames but, the cartoon bunny ears don't go with anything.

This is a bad decision.

We need a fur covered warframe is what i hear

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Kaiga said:

This is a bad decision.

awwwww i hope my pink grendel with wings, flowers and soon bunny ears doesn't break your immersion 

puss in boots cat eyes GIF

• Like 5