Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Deep Archimedea: Hotfix 35.5.3

[DE]Megan

Why even grind for new Warframes anymore? They either release in a godawful state and are barely usable and only receive marginal "buffs" that barely fix the main issues, or release in a playable state only to be kicked down into the gutter.

At this point I'll just stick to the frames I've been maining for years, there is no point in branching out in this game anymore. Anything new that could be fun gets nerfed unless it's called Incarnon Torid.

Edited by Kokogumi
  • Like 29

15 minutes ago, LordOfKenpo said:

I just tried using this with a high strength build and it took 3 casts of Triumph to get to the amount of overguard I used to get from 1 cast before. This means that instead of taking 1/3 of my energy it now takes almost all of it to an equivalent amount of overguard to Kullervo

I did notice that you don't get stupidly high amount of Overgaurd with just one cast now but 2/3 casts of Triumph seems a bit steep but understandable, so you have to actually cast and play, rather than press and forget.

Seems what they were going for here

8 minutes ago, Stomno said:

I will quote a Reddit user

It's not a female frame and money, really?..

• Like 2

"We still have power fantasy"... no we don't cause you keep nerfing everything useful, without buffing the other dogpoop things to make them viable at least. That's the #1 thing i hate about warframe, when something is used too much, or is meta, it get's nerfed to pieces. "Oh so people use nourish because it is so useful? NERF!!!"... I still expect a hunter munitions nerf, then i'll take my popcorn and watch the forums burn. Cheers.

Edited by BowserNC
  • Like 23

5 minutes ago, Stomno said:

Man I feel you.

I have been happy to support DE recently as they've been cooking, but after this I think I'll be holding off any spending for the foreseeable future. Protea prime access is off the table for me now until they fix this, and learn to balance not nuke. 

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Vahlae said:

Ahahahaha, Dante...priceless, and basically, business as usual. I wish you at least refund Formas once you nerf something to the ground. 

awesome idea. formas, shards, plat (if frame was bought with plat).

• Like 11

hace 15 minutos, Aerikx dijo:

Dante changes were exactly what I expected. Well done.

Literal team wide immortality was beyond ridiculous. Why folks are so upset over this? I don't know. If you couldn't see why full squads of night infinite Overguard was beyond reason.

Line of Sight. Yeah makes sense.

That all said...

Immortality? You have clearly never reached level cap in this game at all. Anyone unbothered by nerfs like yourself have clearly never experimented with builds or even tried to understand how the game works at all.

If you're so worried about balancing things as DE is, you would encourage a rework for those warframes that are less used (doesn't mean useless) instead of nerfing a good frame that managed to bring people back to the game, excited to try it.

• Like 23

Lmao I was actually gonna main Dante because of how fun and useful his kit was, but that line of sight nerf.... yeesh.... back to mesa I guess

• Like 15

For visibility here, we're actively reading your feedback on the nerfs/changes, Deep Archimedea, etc. 

We hear you on it all and are not taking it lightly.

Appreciate the constructive comments. 

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

The consideration being whether using the augment and possibly all those range mods is worth it 50%, 75%, or 95% of the time.  

Divine Retribution  still reaches out to 25m+ with no LoS.

Been playing max range either way and with the diminshed range it's a necessity to slot all of them.

Divine Retribution is the only reason to play nezha in terms of effectiveness in my opinion.

I can't think of a single thing nezha excells compared to other frames.

• Like 9

What about the compensation after weakening?

If Dante is like this now, I shouldn't have used money to buy Dante before the update.

Do you intentionally design the new battle armor to be very powerful, lure players into being deceived, and immediately weaken it after getting money?

• Like 30

Well. I am a rather patient person and accepted the fact that some frames do not receive revisions and improvements in abilities for a long time, as well as the imbalance of some weapons. And some nerfs that were acceptable in my opinion. But what DE did to Dante is absolutely unacceptable, I could tolerate his nerf and other changes for the worse, but changing the 4th ability so that it hits enemies only within line of sight would literally drive him into the ground, if not below ground level. I was so interested in this frame that I even returned after almost a year and a half absence from the game and bought a frame. And to discover that my purchase had been dramatically nerfed. This is very, very disappointing, and I say that very, very mildly. Nerf Dante, but don't nerf Mirage, Sarina, Volt, or anyone with a massive nuke. The bottom line is - why did I even come back and pay? Will this happen again in the future? Extremely disappointing.
I am not a frequent visitor to forums, and I write less often, but this time I decided to speak out because I was tired of enduring and this was my last straw. If you, developers, of course, read my post. Thank you for your attention. I expressed everything.

• Like 24

Final Verse should still have LoS bypass for shorter radius imo, LoS requirement is just abyssmal when appleid to new tilesets with so many objects in the way that a simple chair at the corner of my screen can make LoS requirement abilities not work to enemies who manages to have like 1 cm of the thing in front of them

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Difficulty Level 

Deep Archimedea has an extremely high difficulty level and is designed to really put you and your Arsenal to the test.

Hey Megan have you noticed that Dante has only 5 immortality layers so how this "extremely high difficulty level" is going to work? And it's not like other warframes are any less immortal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

For visibility here, we're actively reading your feedback on the nerfs/changes, Deep Archimedea, etc. 

I very much hope you do. I'm not hating on specifically you devs. I know it's hard to make a game, and the logical majority of us know that you're trying to make it fun. We just want you to know that nerfs to this degree are decidedly not fun.

• Like 24

hace 4 minutos, Circle_of_Psi dijo:

It's not a female frame and money, really?..

I was talking about the other comment, not mine. I'm not critizing that female warframe are porwerfull, all I'm saying is Dante was the first male frame to reach that kind of power. And that's an opinion, the facts here are people who paid for the frame and days after get a nerf and all other things I've said. 

How long are you been in this community? I know every nerf of this game.

• Like 4

hace 1 minuto, [DE]Megan dijo:

You should really take in consideration making Dante's party overguard an augment instead of having nerfed it that hard. I mean, a little touch here and there woulda been nice, but that was just overkill lol. And PLEASE fix LOS or remove it... It is NOT consistent at all. I have the same issue as a couple of players out there, the skill doesn't make damage even if it's in front of me.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the amount of Overguard gained from Final Verse’s “Triumph” from 5000 to 2000 at Max Rank. 

Reduced the amount of Overguard gained from Light Verse from 500 to 250 at Max Rank (can still be modified with Ability Strength). 

This in particular is an awful change.

Styanax gains overguard faster than dante now.

Edited by Waeleto
  • Like 11

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the amount of Overguard gained from Light Verse from 500 to 250 at Max Rank (can still be modified with Ability Strength). 
  • Clarified Chroma’s Guardian Armor Augment Mod description to specify “squadmates” instead of “allies” since it only affects player controlled characters. 
    • It now reads: “Chroma's Health takes 50% of damage dealt to squadmates within Affinity Range. Squad kills restore 5% of his Health over 3s and increases Vex Armor duration by 1s”. 

Yaaaay, Chroma is usable, now!

Except... not really, because Overguard is still Overguard and interferes with him badly. Yippeeeee.

• Like 6

• Enemies that are already in a ragdoll state will no longer be impaled by Ruvox's Heavy Slam Void Spikes.
    • This fixes several scenarios in which enemies could be insta-killed from a combination of the Void Spikes and other abilities with ragdoll effects (such as Nezha's Divine Spears or Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm).
  •  

Is it not possible to fix this interaction instead of absolutely destroying an already mediocre, niche gimmick weapon?

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

That's good to hear, but I hope you actually mean it.

Buff garbage frames instead of nerfing frames that are fun to use.

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

tweak

/twēk/

1. twist or pull (something) sharply.

2. improve (a mechanism or system) by making fine adjustments to it.

I see yall chose the first definition.

Edited by Kosynth
  • Like 21