Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dante Unbound] Our plans for next week (35.5.6)

[DE]Momaw

Message added by [DE]Momaw,

These changes were implemented to the game with Hotfix 35.5.6:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1393246-pc-dante-unbound-hotfix-3556/

Dante himself is an obstacle to using tragedy. Is this a bug or is it meant to be? Also a survey. Those with a higher screen resolution will kill more enemies? They will literally see more enemies because of the rendering features.

• Like 60

LOS isn't working correctly after the patch ~30 minutes ago. 

Edited by Stelthmastr
Editing in case the devs are actually looking: your own player model blocks line of site, dead bodies block line of site
  • Like 51

11 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Vex Armor can charge its damage buff by getting ranged kills and its armor buff by getting melee or ability kills. This is in addition to the existing functionality.

never thought id see the day

• Like 41

An amazing start but, almost there, just honestly address the LoS, if you guys have a reason for why you think it needs to be implemented than just explain, it would probably make people understand more

• Like 31

LoS still is extremely buggy (please just revert LoS on tragedy). Didn't even need an hour of testing to see that. But the pageflight change will be nice.

• Like 60

18 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

• Rage/Hunter Adrenaline will now grant Energy when you don't have Shields, so Inaros and Nidus (or any frame when their Shields are temporarily down), can regenerate Energy even through Overguard.

big huge gargantuan W for Kullervo

Edited by crazywolfpusher
  • Like 12

Does this mean Rage/Hunter's Adrenaline will no longer work while channeling an ability? If so, I'm just going to have to stop playing Oberon altogether. I love his aesthetic and I've been playing him a lot (still my most played frame) until recently, but if this change doesn't allow him to generate any energy with those mods his energy economy is just too bad to continue using. He's been in rough shape for a while but this would be the last nail in the coffin.

• Like 7

I am sad, disappointed because no matter how you say you will fix line of sight, and how much people are crying out for solutions, none of those were added to your consideration. Light of sight is still bugged by the render of the warframe itself. I asked to define your own definition how your game engine of line of sight would work so that people can adjust to. None was answered. No matter how much you say you have reviewed all those feedback, this result only show you have already disregarded all the feedback where you asked to be tolerated and understood as the team cannot fix as quick as decide to ruin the mechanic of the game.
You come up with some so called tweaks to adjust some none existing problems or exist but can be fixed with different approaches. And look at the result of this patch, it is still patchy, band-aid to what you have scarred to player's trust.
Please consider your next patch better, much deeper than just use some tape and glue on something else, not to the main issue.
The remain skills using line of sight remain buggy, from excalibur to ember to nova's augment...etc still.

• Like 40