The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.5

[DE]Megan

Dante right now is not that far from what he was in terms of kill rate, but the issue is it causes me to just reposition all the time and watch the enemies not getting hit by his Tragedy.
Meaning, all you did was making him much less fun to play and now everytime I'll think about playing him I'll say "Ah yes, but he has LoS". And you were not supposed to affect his dps.

• Like 8

Deep Archimedea one thing I've found is if you go down you can only shoot in about a 10% field of view which doesn't help if the enemies suddenly run behind you. :facepalm: :sad:

How about making it so we can at least turn and face the enemies while down? 

I've been thinking about this nerf and got to say i kinda agree with it, this game has turned out to be a press 1 button frame to kill everything standing in the middle and not moving at all, you dont even need to equip any weapon or melee..., just press 1 button to kill everyone's fun and make ppl abandon at first wave or mission.
I think DE should totally remove meta stuff and make things actually balanced to make ppl use them, why have a thousand weapons if you can just use 1 frame and press 1 button.

Edited by TzXtetriC

Sp , to assume  what was done in those few days : deep archimdedea drops ruined cause it was meant to provide amore archon shards and its actually pooping out cheap arcanes and adapters for 20 plat and sanctum resourses bundles , cc (including zenurik) just got killed , titron is innocent and was nerfed without good reason its defenetly not ovehyped weapon , dante nerfed right before most players even done the build for him ., there is still no normal timetable for anniversary weekedn boosters as before and the credits booster which previously was meant to switch every time wit haffinity booster still not appear , lightning problems and corrupted lightmaps , eclipse dead , archon shard exhange fuse values are still very high ,  kavat fur still focked up npt even mentioning that they are looking very weird some looks like oil covered  , executioner grey , anti moa purple and dragonlily pink looks the same . I m very dissapointed DE , just in case all you need to do to make players quite the game is to ruin the balanced  economy system and  destroy brilliant movement system . 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, TzXtetriC said:

I've been thinking about this nerf and got to say i kinda agree with it, this game has turned out to be a press 1 button frame to kill everything standing in the middle and not moving at all, you dont even need to equip any weapon or melee..., just press 1 button to kill everyone's fun and make ppl abandon at first wave or mission.
I think DE should totally remove meta stuff and make things actually balanced to make ppl use them, why have a thousand weapons if you can just use 1 frame and press 1 button.

But Dante NEEDS to press 3 buttons 🙃 
 His entire issue is that the LoS on Dark Verse was not implemented right and was hitting trough walls. Not Tragedy, Dark Verse. DE screwed up and made it absurd. I cannot agree with "adjusting" the wrong ability when it is THAT obvious why what was was what it was...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TzXtetriC said:

1 it's a power fantasy game "play how you want " is like their motto... 

2 if your killing everything without weapons and pressing 1 button your either macroing or playing at such low levels that the simple awnser would be to go to steel path.

3 if you are magically killing level 5-600 grineer with 1 button press plz message me in-game sometime so I can run your build cause I wanna try.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, This_Guy_Steve said:

Basically, putting a nerf to Nezha augment made it so I no longer play the frame. Nobody will after what you guys did when nerfing its augment.

Tbf, I played Nezha before this. And I will continue playing him after this nerf as well. I just won't use his 4 augment, it sucks now. A 50% nerf range is just way to high to make it worth using. A 25% range penalty would be fine, but 50% is way to high. I sadly never got to even play with the augment before the nerf. I was planning to make a build around it as well but I will no longer bother. It wouldn't surprise me if Nezha's playrate fell off a cliff with this nerf tho. I actually ran into a few players playing Nezha due to this augment when I normally never see another Nezha while playing public at all. Take my like tho, since I agree with your sentiment at least.

• Like 6

Could we have the possibility to use the normal skin of Prime Weapons ?
In various situations, game-modes, Primes are indirectly considered when the normal weapon is mentioned, but also we don't have any interest / reason to keep the basic variant of a weapon.
In this case, could it be possible to have, like Warframes, the normal skin for Prime weapons ?

Thank you in advance :) 

Edited by _ORaluKa_

Nezha could have had a fun new interesting build and play style.. and you killed it in a week! Now its just back to the roaring nezha build since his four is basically useless normally. Right now I just feel like I'm screaming into the void. Did you all even test these things before release? everyone seemed to like them on release with few complaints. It honestly feels like a bait and switch and you scammed people out of money for dante and other things in this update.

• Like 5

The game continues to kill the power cord to my laptop forcing me to switch physical outlets to get it back.  Since this update, I was finally able to click on a slow moving target and get into the game to turn my setting down all the way and disable volumetric fog.  Now I seem to be able to play the game on low settings with a 10th gen i7/3070/32 gigs RAM, until it drains my battery because I no longer have a functioning power cord.  There is nothing wrong with the cord.

This does not happen with any other game or app.  I play several games more graphically demanding than Warframe has been up to now.

DE are you out of your #*!%ing mind? First you release an absolutely busted augment for Nezha when EVERYONE warned you it will be OP if it's exactly as was shown on devstream, then you MURDER it with such a heavy handed nerf. 26 meters range with EVERY range mod in the game. Is this a joke? Well, you're a week late.

Maybe try playtesting your new mods before you add them to the game next time, no? And what's up with this "well, if we cut it in half it should be fine then" approach? First this blunder with Dante, now Nezha. Maybe you should at the very least change this approach to "reduce it by 20-25%" instead.

And yes, that includes this augment as well. At the very least change the range reduction to 20% or 25% instead of 50%.

• Like 6

hace 11 horas, staranow dijo:

Tbf, I played Nezha before this. And I will continue playing him after this nerf as well. I just won't use his 4 augment, it sucks now. A 50% nerf range is just way to high to make it worth using. A 25% range penalty would be fine, but 50% is way to high. I sadly never got to even play with the augment before the nerf. I was planning to make a build around it as well but I will no longer bother. It wouldn't surprise me if Nezha's playrate fell off a cliff with this nerf tho. I actually ran into a few players playing Nezha due to this augment when I normally never see another Nezha while playing public at all. Take my like tho, since I agree with your sentiment at least.

Absolutely agree with you. I have been a Nezha main since his release back when he was a sortie reward. I enjoyed him before his rework and even more after it. I was very disappointed when his deluxe skin was wasted because of a recurring community meme and extremely hyped when his prime was released to fix that. It crushes my heart to see that so many people have been calling my boy trash because of an augment that he never needed in all the time he has been around. Not every frame has to be a nuker to be good, and if people really cared, we have the helminth for that. His 4 is for CC and energy economy, not for nuking, he doesn't need that. People want to nuke? There are plenty of frames and weapons for that, Nezha is not a braindead nuker. I have taken him everywhere and done everything with him, never found a problem.

I wish people cared enough to mod and play a frame for at least 100 hours before calling them trash, because I am pretty sure they don't. Could be understandable if the frame was in a bad spot, but not because of an augment that came out almost a decade later and has zero synergy with the frame's kit. That's the charm of Nezha, he doesn't need augments to shine, because his rework made him an all-rounder who survives up to this day.

DE nerfed only the augment, not the frame, he is still doing his job just as good as the first day I got him.

Edited by Rigtis
Typos
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, madmaddux said:

1 it's a power fantasy game "play how you want " is like their motto... 

2 if your killing everything without weapons and pressing 1 button your either macroing or playing at such low levels that the simple awnser would be to go to steel path.

3 if you are magically killing level 5-600 grineer with 1 button press plz message me in-game sometime so I can run your build cause I wanna try.

Saryn, maximized range, maximized power strength, toxic lash augment, 5 green shards all Tau, 3 dedicated to corrosive and 2 to corrosive count.  Equip the Sobek, build for stupid high burst damage, and equip acid shells.  Face off against a bunch of Grineer.  Apply spores, and shoot one of the enemies in the face.  Enemy one pops, spreading huge amounts of spore damage and the explosion basically has a rolling corrosive-explosion punch that will clear maps, but assuming you've got a large enough group (spawn increase) centered together it will largely roll around the map and constantly up the spores damage.  You'll eventually get a stoppage because the spawn in this game is silly...but it's a rolling death wave in any missions with high enemy counts and a high enough level not to be instantly wiped despite have effectively no armor.

Regarding the other parts of this...I'm happy to see DE is still DE.  Dante doesn't suck at the word go, so instead of slow small nerfs they have him eat a nuclear WTF.  The Onos is meh....so it retain a huge cost and a minor drop rate.  For the two or three genuinely new things we've got a dozen old things that broke...and more than a week later fixing them was a lower priority than Dante's nerf.

I'm serious here...DE...stop.  Please stop securing defeat from the jaws of success at every single turn.

Damn fine companion rework though.  Not having 2-4 options is good...even if Moas still suck the chromium out of stainless steel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Carmelitha said:

PoV ; you need to kill necramite to advance in your mission but there is none to be found ( twice )

You do realize they hide them pretty well...right?

There's one that's in the chandelier at the top of the room...that nobody in their right mind would look for.  Likewise, sometimes they're inside of geometry...so using your amp...if it's got an AoE...is the solution.

3 hours ago, Carmelitha said:

PoV ; you need to kill necramite to advance in your mission but there is none to be found ( twice )

Bring an AoE weapon and dont forget to look up. So far the only problem I faced was when one spawned behind a wall. If you dont have any AoE on you, you can try using a Melee Slam attack. It's AoE and goes through walls.

Just did a 37 Research points in Elite Archimedea with every modifier picked and the rewards apart from the Archimedean Eye Sumdali and Melee Crescendo seemed very lacklustre with the drop rates, 1 normal blue shard, 170 Endo, 34 Necracoil, 8 Stella 70 Vosfor and 4,229 credits for the last round of disruption. Something seems off here the rewards are just like doing normal hunts and buying shards from Bird3.

Still working this system out but with all the modifiers active for what drops gotten seems not worth it unless I'm missing something.

On 2024-04-06 at 12:38 PM, PakkiTheDog said:

I'd like to see the devs try to unlock the elite Archimedean bs on stream. I feel like they wouldn't get past the first mission.

Elite archimedia was not that hard. Had a three people squad for it and we used 2-3 revives i think. It's really irrelevant to me if they can do it or not. I really like this game mode. Warframe really really don't scratch that "scared to die" itch often for me but in a game mode where there's a small chance you have to replay 3 missions on death, I was quite anxious. It didn't prevent us from stomping the mission. One person had a super solid dps loadout for the demos and I had wisp for debuffing and area nuking. Super refreshing challenge. I recommend doing it with all the individual modifiers.