Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who here know Yareli's hidden feature ?

As topic said Yareli have a feature do with her signature weapon Kompressa. When you throw Surging blade into Kompressa's bubble the bubble become bigger and trap the blade inside, instead of explode after few second the bubble will last far amount of time and apply the slash damage from Surging blade to any enemy near by. I knowing this through YT videos and get shocking by how this thing can exist without me knowing it as a Yareli main who play her 300+ hours now. What kind of genius will make something like this into a game without a word ? Of course that's our belove DE who make their best effort to explain stuff they made a turn out didn't explain anything :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:. Anyway god bless Yareli, she need Jesus.

• Like 1

To @PrinzeEugen,

All people who read the manual :

"Currently, Kompressa lacks a Signature Weapon bonus with Yareli." BUT "Has a hidden synergy with Surging Blades, allowing the blades to be captured by bubbles when blades are thrown into bubble clusters allowing them to grow in size and shred enemies who get near them."

• Like 4

How is this even a real hidden mechanic? x) Like it requires an augment mod for your blades in order to throw them and so it was released after Yareli and her signature Kompressa. How can you expect it to be a thing in the first place? x) Or even be mentioned on the weapon somewhere if the synergy was released after the weapon got released? That's cool but that's so unexpected ahah

Edited by Rathalio
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
14分钟前 , RLanzinger 说:

To @PrinzeEugen,

"Currently, Kompressa lacks a Signature Weapon bonus with Yareli." BUT "Has a hidden synergy with Surging Blades, allowing the blades to be captured by bubbles when blades are thrown into bubble clusters allowing them to grow in size and shred enemies who get near them."

And that's the WTF DE moment. Why are we so used to learn information from Fandom when it should be explain properly in game.

Edited by PrinzeEugen
  • Like 5

5分钟前 , Rathalio 说:

How is this even a real hidden mechanic? x) Like it requires an augment mod for your blades in order to throw them and so it was released after Yareli and her signature Kompressa. How can you expect it to be a thing in the first place? x) Or even be mentioned on the weapon somewhere if the synergy was released after the weapon got release? That's cool but that's so unexpected ahah

My bad, I should put a quotation mark on hidden. But just as you said who da fxck (sry for my language) will just know this by play the game normally and DE be like "hmmm....this is warframe, we don't explain this kind of things here, they're warframe players their will just know even we don't tell right"

• Like 1

Most probably a bug? DE is famous for having lotsa bugs in their game. They will nerf it after knowing players enjoying the bugs. So don't worry, it might be fixed soon.

30分钟前 , kyori 说:

Most probably a bug? DE is famous for having lotsa bugs in their game. They will nerf it after knowing players enjoying the bugs. So don't worry, it might be fixed soon.

Is clearly not a bug just DE forget to statement on this in game as usual like their cost system of mod, element combination priority, etc...they just do terrible job on this and that's why there is an advice telling newbies "buy a second monitor so you can have access to Fandom at any time💀💀💀"

3 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

To @PrinzeEugen,

I

what

why.

Surging Blades should be default and you should be able to throw it into her ult to do the same thing. Why would you make an interaction like that dependent on a weapon, lol

• Like 1

My Dear Great Master @ShogunGunshow...

It's a secret interaction between Kompressa making unexploded bubbles with an Augment of Aquablades where you need to "recast the ability while active".

This is only a 5 conditions secret combo ...

As Hydroid could said : "Welcome into the Deep, Throw away all your ConInception as I am the Abyss of your mind"

Edited by RLanzinger

I might have to see if I can fit the Aquablades augment into my build somehow. I already use Kompressa (rare example of a crit-less weapon that's actually usable above normal star chart), so this would just make my existing loadout even stronger...

5 hours ago, PrinzeEugen said:

Anyway god bless Yareli, she need Jesus.

Pretty sure you're confusing Yareli with Yareli mains.

Anyway, here's hoping they'll actually add some text for Kompressa on that.

2 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

I'm saying that that's silly. 

Still 3 that missing, Oh Great Founder ^^

But I still hope that they updated the Signature weapon with it ...

As for reminder : As of Update 24.6 (2019-04-04 ie 5 YEARS, 11 UPDATES), Signature Weapons started to gain their own bonuses; before only the design and lore were related to their respective owner. EXCEPT FOR :

• Banshee Prime's Euphona Prime : Currently not implemented.
  • Dante's Ruvox : Currently not implemented.
  • Excalibur Umbra's Skiajati : Currently not implemented.
  • Harrow (Prime)'s Scourge (Prime) : Currently not implemented.
  • Mirage's Akzani : Currently not implemented.
  • Yareli's Kompressa : Currently not implemented.

All warframes have interactions further explained on the wiki....

If you want to know why an entire wiki page isn't in the video game, you are past saving. 

It's a lot of text.....it doesn't look good to have 2 to 3 pages of mechanics in the game. 

Most player can't even handle reading the information already in game. 

If you're an active player that likes to reach above and beyond....take 3 minutes out of your day to read the "abilities" tab on a warframes wiki. 

Problem solved. You can learn about warframe ability while on the toilet.

5 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Surging Blades should be default and you should be able to throw it into her ult to do the same thing. Why would you make an interaction like that dependent on a weapon, lol

2 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

I'm aware of what it is.

I'm saying that that's silly. 

I find signature weapon perks pretty silly anyway.  But the fact that it's the most interesting signature weapon perk and, lol...augment dependent is just

Cat Facepalm GIF

I feel like maybe it's some residual mechanic DE forgot about.  Maybe the prototype of Aqualblades did something like the augment does now.  I don't know.

• Like 1

2024/4/9 AM4点59分 , (PSN)Madurai-Prime 说:

All warframes have interactions further explained on the wiki....

If you want to know why an entire wiki page isn't in the video game, you are past saving. 

It's a lot of text.....it doesn't look good to have 2 to 3 pages of mechanics in the game. 

Most player can't even handle reading the information already in game. 

If you're an active player that likes to reach above and beyond....take 3 minutes out of your day to read the "abilities" tab on a warframes wiki. 

Problem solved. You can learn about warframe ability while on the toilet.

My man the reason wiki exist is to cover up deeper things that you not necessary need to know before you can play the game normally it doesn't mean you can just don't explain anything in game. Players wasn't here doing research they are here playing games. Something games had to let you know it just had to make you know passively as you play the game.

Take an example Excalibur the poster boy, if DE didn't say a word on his ability no description, not telling you what effect they did, or not event mention that's a things called ability on warframes will you still think that find for a game ? And that's just what happen on Kompressa the description had only said shoot out bubbles, Yareli's signature weapon barely garbage information especially when that's a feature hiding very deep but not an ester egg. 

2024/4/9 AM2点09分 , Raarsi 说:

Pretty sure you're confusing Yareli with Yareli mains.

Anyway, here's hoping they'll actually add some text for Kompressa on that.

that's just my pet phrase, not thing to do with the topic...