Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I would like to see ember prime unvaulted

And Nekros prime too, it's been almost a year since his last resurgence 

33 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

She and frost come back pretty frequently. Prime Resurgence is however most likely random.

It was mag and frost not ember and frost, ember never released since prime resurgence was made permanent 

• Like 2

honestly? i agree. Looking at the official wiki. She has been unvaulted once, 2 years ago (Date: January 4, 2022 to January 11, 2022) .
So it would be best for DE to bring her Vault Back since she has Sicarus Prime (MR fodder) and Glaive Prime.

Edited by Eedu777
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

She and frost come back pretty frequently. Prime Resurgence is however most likely random.

She hasn't been available since late January, 2022.  The old days of her appearing frequently with Frost Prime seem to be over.  Some have theorized that her prolonged period of unavailability is due to the demand for Glaive Prime.  Its pieces are now quite expensive on warframe.market.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Voltage said:

People just want Glaive Prime.

Tbh i can see them unvaulting glaive and ember really soon

Wukong and Equinox mark the start of a new rotation, thanks to the christmas event we got through the 2nd prime resurgence rotation in 7-8 months instead of a year

11 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

Wukong and Equinox mark the start of a new rotation, thanks to the christmas event we got through the 2nd prime resurgence rotation in 7-8 months instead of a year

I think we won't see Ember Unvault until Android Warframe hits the market.

13 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

this. there was a time I rolled my eyes at the news of Frost and Ember resurgence, I swear they did it like twice in one year at one point, even though people were begging for other frames.

she'll be back eventually, don't worry.

Dw, DE will grant your wish and screw everyone else by releasing Ember Prime, but not glaive prime. 
You know it will happen 

21 hours ago, Voltage said:

I think we won't see Ember Unvault until Android Warframe hits the market.

Makes sense, she’ll symbolize your android catching on fire trying to play Warframe 

Oh yeah?

Well I would like to see Ember Prime discover a hobby that she can be passionate about, and pour her efforts and energy into getting a degree and qualifications around that hobby, before embarking in some sort of prosperous life long career related to aforementioned hobby, that she can find intellectually and emotionally satisfying, as well as spiritually and mentally gratifying, as she steadily becomes a respected and inspiring figure to and by other experts in that discipline. So take your crude euphemisms and innu... Oh, you actually just want to have her unvaulted for Prime Resurgence.

I see. I think thats pretty fair and reasonable. I sort of get this sneaking and completely unfounded suspicion, that can eventually be proven to be very wrong, that Ember may be a candidate for the next Heirloom skins, and that they might be saving her Unvault for that. She has been missing for a relatively long time, compounded by the fact that Frost was relatively recent, but instead paired with Mag (running side by side other Warframes), so even though Ember and Frost were pretty common rotation like 4 years ago, it has actually been a while for Ember (as Glaive Prime prices remind those that don't have it). 

22 hours ago, Waeleto said:

Nar not really, wukong got unvaulted  last year and nyx and rhino got unvaulted twice, i don’t think there is really a set rotation.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr