Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After more than a year's break, i'm finally ready to craft Kullervo

c67efa303e139e467f9fae4e1ad12bb6.png
I decided to farm the Rauta parts first, which I did. And then finally farm 2 sets of Kullervo. One for use, and one for subsume.

Now I am ready :D

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Good for you I guess.

Maybe try blogging?

Warframe players when other Warframe players are excited about something in Warframe and want to post about it on the forums specifically made for Warframe.

angry rainbow brite GIF

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TeaHands said:

Warframe players when other Warframe players are excited about something in Warframe and want to post about it on the forums specifically made for Warframe.

angry rainbow brite GIF

But what is the value added here? Discussion? Is there any?

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Arniox said:

I decided to farm the Rauta parts first, which I did. And then finally farm 2 sets of Kullervo. One for use, and one for subsume.

Good, now subsume him and play Excalibur instead.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

You're not forced to participate in any discussion that doesn't peak any interest. By chance, do you reply to everyone on the tables nearby when you go to a restaurant, telling them how uninteresting their lives are and how you don't care about whatever they did last week ? Or do you succeed in ignoring them ?

15 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

angry rainbow brite GIF

Some people belong to the Ignore List tbh

@Arniox: welcome back, congrats, have fun ! Kullervo is pretty damn good & fun Warframe to play with.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

By chance, do you reply to everyone on the tables nearby when you go to a restaurant, telling them how uninteresting their lives are and how you don't care about whatever they did last week ?

If they just sit and mind their own business, no. But if they are coming to me and telling me how excited they are, expecting pat on the back, yes.

This shows in my feed and is in discussion section. I am free to discuss.

Also I did not say any of the bolded part. If you want to discuss, please refrain from putting words into my mouth, because this makes you talk to yourself and I will not roleplay you for you.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

It's a group effort to add value to a discussion and making dismissive comments like yours only takes away any value. You could have shared tips, build suggestions, or fashion but instead you just wanted to put someone down for being excited. Lighten up, it's a game forum, there's no need to be so freaking serious.

• Like 8

Have a blast!

DE are releasing one banger Warframe after another lately and Kullervo is really up there among them.

Kullervo's solo play convenience and damage potential is one of the best in the game.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

You could have shared tips, build suggestions, or fashion but instead you just wanted to put someone down for being excited.

I could have, If he asked for any.

Again, leave your*  interpretations to yourself. You are very bad at it. 

Spoiler

I mean you, the other dude and whoever else it may concern, who are going to try to force me into conversation about things I have not said or expressed

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Unnecessary toxicity as usual

Unnecesary psychoanalysis and overreaction as always. Also it is your 666th post. Coincidence? I do not think so.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Unnecesary psychoanalysis and overreaction as always. Also it is your 666th post. Coincidence? I do not think so.

I’ve commented 666 times (oh because it’s the sign of the devil) and my username, pfft i’m not here putting down someone getting excited about warframe.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

i’m not here putting down someone getting excited about warframe.

Have I?

10 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

oh because it’s the sign of the devil) and my username

Honestly I was not even thinking about your username. I just noticed the number, was excited about it and wanted to share my excitement.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

Have I?

Honestly I was not even thinking about your username. I just noticed the number. was excited about it and wanted to share my excitement.

Sarcasm the lowest form of wit, suits you amigo:)

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Good for you I guess.

Maybe try blogging?

10 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

@Zakkhar, I pity you.

I thrive on schadenfreude and I enjoy the pain these posts cause you, but I still pity you.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

If they just sit and mind their own business, no. But if they are coming to me and telling me how excited they are, expecting pat on the back, yes.

This shows in my feed and is in discussion section. I am free to discuss.

Also I did not say any of the bolded part. If you want to discuss, please refrain from putting words into my mouth, because this makes you talk to yourself and I will not roleplay you for you.

Technically speaking a discussion has to start somewhere, this a conversation happening in its own way

Edited by Aruquae
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Arniox said:

Hope you enjoy him.  He was the most fun new frame for me since....well, since they were all new to me in 2017.   

If you want a break from melee, he's quite good with ranged weapons too.  Particularly sniper rifles.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Have I?

Ye, before you edited your post it seemed quite aggressive 

Kind of like an “Ok, and?” Which sounds like a “who cares” 

Edit: Both are discouraging, it’s about context

Edited by Aruquae
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Hope you enjoy him.  He was the most fun new frame for me since....well, since they were all new to me in 2017.   

If you want a break from melee, he's quite good with ranged weapons too.  Particularly sniper rifles.

Honestly, Kullervo doesn't really feel like a melee Warframe at all, unlike Valkyr or similar. Sure, his main and biggest for of damage comes from Wrathful Advance but since it's a single attack tied to a teleportation it doesn't feel like using melee to me.

It's weird and I can't explain it properly but this weird synergy between an ability and a weapon is a really great feature of Kullervo's.

Edited by (PSN)Sentiel
  • Like 1

Kullervo With Roar is an Amazing Combo, that ive found for my heavy blade zaw, And deleting Groups of Enemies with his 2nd Ability.
 Personally i still play and main Gauss. Hes a fun Nuke frame.
I highly recommend you keep him until his prime variant 7 years later- i mean after a while heh.

• Like 1