The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to disable buffs from allies?

Hejirah-Umbra

More often than not, I find them very detrimental (venom dose, nourish, wisp motes even). There's literally zero reason for me to have viral on my weapons. I'd much prefer having elements I modded for. That'd be most splendid.

Or too much to ask?

Thanks for reading

H-U.

• Like 3

They just need to work like Wyrmling's Aid, the duviri decree that gives you corrosive damage, but instead of diluting your status procs, that one adds a separate corrosive damage instance that has its own status chance. Elemental buffs should work similarly, except instead of a set status chance they'd have the status chance of the weapon.
It would be the best solution opposed to simply completely disabling the co-op element of elemental buffs.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hejirah-Umbra said:

More often than not, I find them very detrimental (venom dose, nourish, wisp motes even). There's literally zero reason for me to have viral on my weapons. I'd much prefer having elements I modded for. That'd be most splendid.

Or too much to ask?

Thanks for reading

H-U.

Yeah, its bound to happen sooner or later. The devs will surely rather do this than rework all buffs in the game, so fingers crossed.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 2

Sign me up for a toggle, I dont really care if it means I'll miss out on every single possible boff provided by a player.

I hate wisps, volts, revenants, single element weapon buffs and all other forced S#&$ I dont want.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Oh yea... I`m so mad at those stupid volts that just keep spam Speed just because they are braindead inside... Ffs...

They are not. That's just how game works, Volts would probably want to keep their speed most of the time as well but no, managing time is thing DE still wants us to do sometimes.

• Like 1

11 часов назад, quxier сказал:

They are not. That's just how game works, Volts would probably want to keep their speed most of the time as well but no, managing time is thing DE still wants us to do sometimes.

Yes they are. I know how to disable Volts speed, but morons keep spam 2 right in time they see someone lost their "buff"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Yes they are. I know how to disable Volts speed, but morons keep spam 2 right in time they see someone lost their "buff"

Have you ever thought that someone just want to refresh their buffs or something?

• Like 2

I would appreciate this option. While the majority of buffs are harmless, some of them can have the opposite effect (Harrow's Critical Chance increase applied to Zariman Incarnon weapons comes to mind first). Being able to individually toggle them in a menu would be great but I expect that to be extremely difficult to program so a global buff toggle would work as well.

What a silly game Warframe is. I've never encountered a game where it would seem like a good idea to turn allied buffs off.

• Like 2

hace 2 horas, quxier dijo:

Have you ever thought that someone just want to refresh their buffs or something?

Sometimes, but a lot of times no, they aren't refreshing their own buffs, but they are trying to "help" you.

How do you know that? Because it wouldn't be the first time that i receive a Volt speed buff while im playing Titania, i look at it and i see +20s left, so i backflip to remove it. And half second later the Volt recast the buff. Again. And again. And again. Each time that i "lose" the buff.

Maybe they are trolling, or maybe they are just ignorant players that are trying to be "helpful". But in any way its a giant problem since you cannot remain baclfliping the whole mission unless you want to end into some Tenno circus or something. This S#&$ is why i went from being main Titania to not playing her at all.
Volt being a noob frame and being everywhere doesn't help either.

• Like 2

3 часа назад, quxier сказал:

No. Its not "refrshing" its brainfeaf spam. Cuz when i disable 15 sec long Volts Speed, morons just press the button right in next secong. Its braindead idiot piece of shiet. And these disease spreads among all volts that i encounter in public sessions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -MElHiOR- said:

No. Its not "refrshing" its brainfeaf spam. Cuz when i disable 15 sec long Volts Speed, morons just press the button right in next secong. Its braindead idiot piece of shiet. And these disease spreads among all volts that i encounter in public sessions.

So normally I just spam his fourth whenever I'm playing him, but I've always set a standard of spamming Speed whenever someone complains about it because they clearly can't figure out how to stop sprinting.

Then again, usually if I get a Volt speed buff while I'm playing Titania, I'm just laughing hysterically as I'm hitting every single wall because it's a game and I don't feel like being a sweaty tryhard.