The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 36: Jade Shadows

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

It's listed in Known Issues.

• "Protea's Blaze Artillery fire speed does not match Arsenal stats (Investigating)"

There is no fire speed stat for regular blaze artillery, what is DE smoking? cuz I want some even though I don't smoke.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:
  • "Protea's Blaze Artillery fire speed does not match Arsenal stats (Investigating)"

There is no fire speed stat for regular blaze artillery, what is DE smoking? cuz I want some even though I don't smoke.

RoF isn't in the Arsenal stats visible to us, but Duration is.   As of today, the duration of Blaze Artillery  is about 33% longer than what's listed.  Meanwhile the RoF has been slowed down proportionately, so that damage done is about the same, but damage per second is down. 

So I think that the note just has an issue with wording.  I'd imagine because they're quite busy post-patch, and obviously they have a way to see and code the RoF internally.  In any case I'm not too worried about it since it's being investigated, and the slow down in RoF has already been reported a lot, way, way more than the increase in duration.

Edited by Tiltskillet

6 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

RoF isn't in the Arsenal stats visible to us, but Duration is.   As of today, the duration of Blaze Artillery  is about 33% longer than what's listed.  Meanwhile the RoF has been slowed down proportionately, so that damage done is about the same, but damage per second is down. 

So I think that the note just has an issue with wording.  I'd imagine because they're quite busy post-patch, and obviously they have a way to see and code the RoF internally.  In any case I'm not too worried about it since it's being investigated, and the slow down in RoF has already been reported a lot, way, way more than the increase in duration.

The duration increase is so small that it barely have any FEEL to it, the rate of fire nerf can VERY EASILY BE FELT in comparison.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Undercroft Mission: Alchemy 

Your knowledge on the elements from your explorations of Albrecht’s Laboratories is required in Duviri, Tenno! Maintain the laws of alchemical science in the Undercroft with the addition of the Alchemy mission type.  

Like most things in Duviri, completing an Alchemy Undercroft mission is different from how you know it outside of the Spiral. Here’s what you can expect: 

• Players must fill 2 Crucibles in order to complete an Undercroft mission or to move to the next stage in the Circuit. 
    • There is no Conversion Progress mixing stage in the Undercroft - players do not need to destroy Distressed Pipes while the Crucible mixes the elements. 
  • Dax Enemies will drop the required Amphors for the active Crucible, while other enemies will drop them at random. 

General Alchemy Change (applies to Duviri and standard mode): 

• Slightly reduced the amount of Amphors required to fill up an element in the Crucible for Squads of 3 or 4 players.

RIP CIRCUIT 18 Minutes to make ONE ROTATION

• Like 4

So the Jade Chorus Pack (Money pack) DOES NOT include her weapons? kinda weird, since all the other money packs i got had the Frame's weapon, now i got greted with the surprise of it not having her weapons included after i bought.

I mean, it's my fault for not carefully reading into it, I guess, but wao if it doesn't feel like i got scamed

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

The duration increase is so small that it barely have any FEEL to it, the rate of fire nerf can VERY EASILY BE FELT in comparison.

Sure, the difference in feel on RoF is obvious in comparison.  But if you do look at the duration timer, that too is pretty obvious, since it expires several seconds before the Artillery stops firing.  :P

2 hours ago, KVenom said:

No explanation for why the [main character] was spared by the corpus Captain Lady

Exceedingly obvious to anyone paying even the slightest bit of attention to what was going on.  It really wasn't obscure - in fact, the entire focus of the story that unfolded in the quest - and that scene with the Corpus was surprisingly moving.

Edited by Irishspongie
  • Like 2

Thanks for the Dante nerfs. Lv 210 SP enemies ain't a 3 times combo kill anymore (barely below 10 combos now), and the worst of the nerfs, crates and Co. cannot be destroyed by the slashes anymore. Thanks. You guys really know how to make things inconvenient af.

If you are at it, why not simply removing the same logic from Limbo's Cata? Octavia's Mallet? And so on? Fml...

• Like 5

I really liked the new quest and the game mode is fun. 

I don't like the changes to slash, feels like we're punishing Styanax and Garuda for Dante being overpowered. Was Dante even that much of a problem? There are Warframes that can deal a lot more damage than him. 

• Like 1

The new update, in general terms, is simply gorgeous. But as a fan of Frost, I encountered a big problem: when recasting the 3rd ability, an explosion occurs, which is more of a hindrance than a help, because of it, it is impossible to deal damage to enemys again while you are in the zone of an already installed sphere. If you could fix this, I think many would be grateful. Thank you in advance.
P.s. By the inability to re-inflict damage, I’m talking about the mechanics of pushing the sphere away and dealing 50% of the true damage. Due to the fact that the explosion occurs, the enemies “fall”, and the sphere cannot push them away and deal damage.

Edited by -SiraleX-

The new resistances and EHP changes seem to have made bosses like Profit Taker more tankier and thus further increased the speed run times of the missions.

Profit taker isn't affected by statuses, so only raw damage and appropriate damage types work. The most optimized routes do not seem to be reliable anymore, Leg phases aren't one-shot by archguns like the Velocitus or the Corvas. pre-Jade update those methods were still vaild and in use, currently it is not the case anymore.

When archguns were buffed a bit ago, it was noted that the EHP of Profit Taker was increased to keep the TTK the same as before. Was this not considered or intentional with this update?

• Like 3

Love the Frost changes!  Two things:

1. His 1 doesn't leave a cold trail anymore.  Instead of staying on a surface for a few seconds, the cold trail just disappears right away.  Was this intentional?  

2. You can't stack snow globes anymore because casting 3 again just breaks the existing snow globe and casts a new one.  It used to be that you could stack four on top of each other and get quadruple the health.  They're very easy to break now when they used to last a lot longer.  Was this also intentional?

Other than those two things, the rest works great!  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

Thanks for the Dante nerfs. Lv 210 SP enemies ain't a 3 times combo kill anymore (barely below 10 combos now), and the worst of the nerfs, crates and Co. cannot be destroyed by the slashes anymore. Thanks. You guys really know how to make things inconvenient af.

If you are at it, why not simply removing the same logic from Limbo's Cata? Octavia's Mallet? And so on? Fml...

Dante didn't receive a nerf, Slash procs got reduced by armor. It's probably a bug. Check out your slash weapons.. everything is broken.