Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's salute to the best stool ever —— Jade Light of the Eximus

2 hours ago, End_nether said:

By the way, try to use 3x nerkos and 1x wukong to do this mission in SP.

Pretty funny actually if all the nekros have jade eximus of their own becomes, an interesting lightshow.

Have already done this mission multiple times with different frames including (but not limited to ) nekros , mirage , equinox , atlas, lavos , dante , yareli, frost , ember many of them solo all of them in SP. I am not a fan of wukong , so i havent played using him in a very long time.

Conclusion: I seriously doubt you are presbyopia.

Thats between me and my ophthalmologist, i am not a spring chicken anymore. Also one can "have" presbyopia they dont become presbyopia :D

Conclusion: I seriously doubt you are presbyopia.

1) Dante is not always in Overguard status in this video, when the Overguard is removed by the light, the fire dot will continue to cause HP loss, and the DMG of this fire dot is very high, enough to cause instant death (of course, thanks to Qorvex for helping him resist this dot). So I suggest you use Nerkos, Khora, etc., and use your eyes to see how much damage this fire dot does.

True , he is without overguard long enough to trigger the gates and then actively regenerates his shields or overguard as soon as possible, having a secondary source of invulnerability and/or status immunity does help. i have already used nekros solo , the outcome was i was downed 3 times (across 3 missions total) and i got back up thanks to last gasp. Never denied that the fire dot can wipe you , but having 2 gates gives you just enough time. I think i will do a recording for your benefit.

2) I suggest you check a book called How to Improve your Comprehension. Saryn quickly kills these mobs, reducing the number of mobs in the mission, and in my mission, no one uses Saryn, so there is usually a lot of lights on my screen.

What ? did you not say this?

22 hours ago, End_nether said:

Nobody is killing enemies or protecting the target, but seeking self-protection.

If the issue is no one in your squad is doing damage , that is an issue with the squad , not an issue with the game mode itself, I have done quite a few public runs , very few times have i encountered a saryn myself but we have usually managed pretty well,  

3)

a. Saryn killed many mobs, which in itself reduced the number of mobs.

b. Dante always walks in places where there are fewer mobs.

Are you serious? do you not get the concept of respawns? and what is the issue with looking for canisters? its not a competition to stay in the middle of the elevator.

4) I thought this DMG and frequency of spawn was too high all along, I never said this mechanic was junk in my post, did I?

If you look at your previous comments, like others, the easier way is to avoid the light. I'm not an idiot. Don't I know how to avoid the light? If I wasn't protected by Overguard, I wouldn't even have a chance to chat during the mission, busy saving my teammates in void mode, and then halfway through the process, my frame would die.

Maybe you shouldnt be chatting during the mission mate , i get that some would prefer to AFK and chill , but this is not such a game mode.

Frames dying is rather common , but you should also be able to get back up relatively quickly thanks to the enemy density.

As to what you actually wanted to say in your post ... it does come off as very angsty considering your title and first post.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

6分钟前 , darklord122 说:

I will just comment to say that, If you willingly stand in a laser that will deal that much damage then its honestly a problem for you specifically.

And do mind, The damage for those charge abilities and the damage to your actual frame are very much different. Otherwise surviving would be literally impossible if 0.5s would deal 300k in an instant. No frame without survival capabilities for damage would ever be able to withstand that and here I am on SP running nekros actively sapping my own health away while being able to actively stand in it for about 1-3 seconds before my health really starts to go. 

These damage numbers only go to the extreme if you don't do anything to deal with the situation. And having to deal with an enemy or an ability associated to it should not be that hard of an ask to do, Especially when those enemies also go on cool-downs between lasers.

The stuff Ive had to hear from balancing in this game is laughable.
"This enemy is too easy I can kill hordes of them and they deal no damage to me, please DE bring something harder to the table."
They proceed to do just that and what do I see?
"Oh S#&$ DE I cant just stand still anymore and spam abilities, I have to actually interact and fight against the enemies and avoid incoming damage that comes my way please fix this."

Its dumb, As Ive said I agree the damage hot-fix was good, But again if these lasers have no intrinsic risk to them then there is literally no point for them to exist at all.

To be honest, this Jade Light was created to avoid AFK behavior. I think Jade Light should be spawned when the system detects AFK behavior. And in some SP missions, this damage is huge, if you are not careful, the defense target will be killed and mission failed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, End_nether said:

To be honest, this Jade Light was created to avoid AFK behavior. I think Jade Light should be spawned when the system detects AFK behavior. And in some SP missions, this damage is huge, if you are not careful, the defense target will be killed and mission failed.

While I dislike AFK behavior, having it as a system to spawn Jade Light as a consequence of being AFK is a horrid idea. Jade Light eximus would not have a reason to exist so DE's efforts are already in vain, People would complain even more about it as a result as well.

I can agree the damage is huge on SP and personally im fine with that as it actually puts me on edge in the mode, The defense target taking more damage is a consequence of standing on top of it which you really shouldn't be doing much of in SP already, Tho I have no doubt DE will add some sort of damage reduction for objectives in the future for Jade Light.

• Like 1

1分钟前 , darklord122 说:

I will just comment to say that, If you willingly stand in a laser that will deal that much damage then its honestly a problem for you specifically.

And do mind, The damage for those charge abilities and the damage to your actual frame are very much different. Otherwise surviving would be literally impossible if 0.5s would deal 300k in an instant. No frame without survival capabilities for damage would ever be able to withstand that and here I am on SP running nekros actively sapping my own health away while being able to actively stand in it for about 1-3 seconds before my health really starts to go. 

These damage numbers only go to the extreme if you don't do anything to deal with the situation. And having to deal with an enemy or an ability associated to it should not be that hard of an ask to do, Especially when those enemies also go on cool-downs between lasers.

"This enemy is too easy I can kill hordes of them and they deal no damage to me, please DE bring something harder to the table."
"Oh S#&$ DE I cant just stand still anymore and spam abilities, I have to actually interact and fight against the enemies and avoid incoming damage that comes my way please fix this."

Its dumb, As Ive said I agree the damage hot-fix was good, But again if these lasers have no intrinsic risk to them then there is literally no point for them to exist at all.

The point was not standing still bathing in the jade light. The point was whether the damage of jade light was reasonable. Before Jade Shadow, when was the last time you see a Rhino reach 1 mil iron skin, at base strength, from one single attack instance? You didn't. That is where the current jade light is, at several order of magnitudes above everything else.

Obviously it was not reasonable. Everyone knows this. DE knows this. It was a bug. Hence the hotfix.

You want risk. Fine. But there is a huge gap between "risk that keep players on the move and makes the game more engaging" and "risk that can instant kill any frame any build any gear any defense objective and force everyone into limited strategy options just to survive". The game is easy. But dailing up the damage to skyhigh for both players and enemies just to see who can pull the trigger faster is no difficulty as well.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, darklord122 said:

The damage for those charge abilities and the damage to your actual frame are very much different. Otherwise surviving would be literally impossible if 0.5s would deal 300k in an instant, One prime example would be Harrow. His ult from start to finish in a full laser is around 600k-1.9 Million. The damage numbers differ and your frame would never take that straight on. No frame without survival capabilities for damage would ever be able to withstand that and here I am on SP running nekros actively sapping my own health away while being able to actively stand in it for about at the very least 1-3 seconds before my health really starts to go. 

Shield gating. And to my knowledge, damage to skills like Iron Skin/Warding Halo is not different from damage to your Warframe because Damage Reduction of any kind affects the health gained to the charge. Only thing they do is make you invulnerable for a time so they can soak up damage based on your current DR. 

11 minutes ago, darklord122 said:

No frame without survival capabilities for damage would ever be able to withstand that and here I am on SP running nekros actively sapping my own health away while being able to actively stand in it for about at the very least 1-3 seconds before my health really starts to go. 

With or without Shield of Shadow? Caauussee that can go up 90%. 'Cause if with, then, yeah, you cannot position your argument as if you're a Nekros without survival capabilities surviving the beam. 

19 minutes ago, darklord122 said:

The orb you need to destroy to stop the beams clip through the tile sets frequently. So, if you have a horde of Jade Eximus and you got multiple beams on you, clearing the main bodies to shut down the beam becomes more than a risk gambit. It's a nightmare on anything that doesn't have a self-healing defense node, like the cradle we defend for the event. 

Getting killed by jade light not even being under it is a thing too. Jade light also has an impact on jump, jades 4th acting as a ceiling and getting stuck in animation. Having adaptation doesnt register the jade light it seems either. Lots of bugs with this new enemy type. 

4分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

Have already done this mission multiple times with different frames including (but not limited to ) nekros , mirage , equinox , atlas, lavos , dante , yareli, frost , ember many of them solo all of them in SP. I am not a fan of wukong , so i havent played using him in a very long time.

Funny, talking is simple, show your video pls. Let us see how to play this game truly by your hands, then maybe we will learn much from it.

6分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

Thats between me and my ophthalmologist, i am not a spring chicken anymore. Also one can "have" presbyopia they dont become presbyopia :D

Indeed, you also have an issue with comprehension.

9分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

True , he is without overguard long enough to trigger the gates and then actively regenerates his shields or overguard as soon as possible, having a secondary source of invulnerability does help. i have already used nekros solo , the outcome was i was downed 3 times (across 3 missions total) and i got back up thanks to last gasp. Never denied that the fire dot can wipe you , but having 2 gates gives you just enough time. I think i will do a recording for your benefit.

Wow, even a veteran like you could be downed 3 times and still have to catch the last gasp to get the misssion finished, how much worse for us rookies?

14分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

If the issue is no one in your squad is doing damage , that is an issue with the squad , not an issue with the game mode itself, I have done quite a few public runs , very few times have i encountered a saryn myself but we have usually managed pretty well,  

I suggest that DE optimize the matchmaking method, after all, this is an "issue with the squad" as what you said.

18分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

Are you serious? do you not get the concept of respawns? and what is the issue with looking for canisters? its not a competition to stay in the middle of the elevator.

Are you serious? Do batteries exist where Dante goes? I haven't seen him find batteries too many times. Instead, in my mission, it was usually Titania, Zephyr, and Wukong who were looking for canisters, and of course, I was often looking for them.

22分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

Maybe you shouldnt be chatting during the mission mate , i get that some would prefer to AFK and chill , but this is not such a game mode.

What a hilarious joke. What do you think the squad channel is for? Can't we chat because of this game mode? Just remove the channel, shall we?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, RichardKam said:

The point was not standing still bathing in the jade light. The point was whether the damage of jade light was reasonable. Before Jade Shadow, when was the last time you see a Rhino reach 1 mil iron skin, at base strength, from one single attack instance? You didn't. That is where the current jade light is, at several order of magnitudes above everything else.

Obviously it was not reasonable. Everyone knows this. DE knows this. It was a bug. Hence the hotfix.

You want risk. Fine. But there is a huge gap between "risk that keep players on the move and makes the game more engaging" and "risk that can instant kill any frame any build any gear any defense objective and force everyone into limited strategy options just to survive". The game is easy. But dailing up the damage to skyhigh for both players and enemies just to see who can pull the trigger faster is no difficulty as well.

I guess you missed most of the actual comments I did and the acknowledged hot fix at the end, Even then it still deals plenty of damage otherwise we wouldn't be here right now.

Of course you wouldn't see a Rhino reach 1 mil iron skin normally, However as we have established Jade Light is an incremental damage number that increase only if you stay inside it.

You fail to mention how when Rhino charges overguard he himself becomes invincible and thus takes direct and pure damage from it as well, Making the incremental damage way worse then it actually would be on your warframe directly. And the numbers can be modified based on your own set of mods, arcanes and shards with strength,health and armor so the damage number can seem higher than it actually is.

You failed to see my harrow example where the damage is drastically lowered with the same type of ability to be invincible and absorbing damage. You would never get near the same amount of damage compared to Rhino even with all 4 players tanking the laser with Harrows damage absorption so this point of yours is moot beyond belief.

You failed to see me explaining that even with Nekros a warframe with no damage reduction abilities, no shield of shadows and is not built for pure survival could stand in the laser for decently short periods without much issue while actively having my health sapped away from numerous enemies and desecrate. You do not get instakilled and if you did then having a look over at your build might be needed at least for SP as honestly for most people ive been running with its been a minimal issue to deal with the damage.

Ill iterate that I was not defending the previous damage numbers it dealt, I was defending the risk behind it. And I still do as again if it does not deal a considerable amount of damage to force you to take action it literally has no reason to exist, And overguard itself makes it not exist anyway with the severe amount you can get from multiple warframes already that do not even need to be built that strong. I can still just make it so I can stand still for most of the laser duration.

Before the hotfix it honestly was fairly easy to avoid, Now after the hotfix it still is.

And probably more changes will be made, So I can't wait for the Jade Eximus to be added to the line of already mediocre eximus units that exist.

Edited by darklord122

32 minutes ago, darklord122 said:

And do mind, The damage for those charge abilities and the damage to your actual frame are very much different. Otherwise surviving would be literally impossible if 0.5s would deal 300k in an instant, One prime example would be Harrow. His ult from start to finish in a full laser is around 600k-1.9 Million. The damage numbers differ and your frame would never take that straight on. No frame without survival capabilities for damage would ever be able to withstand that and here I am on SP running nekros actively sapping my own health away while being able to actively stand in it for about at the very least 1-3 seconds before my health really starts to go. 

Its dumb, As Ive said I agree the damage hot-fix was good and they could maybe tune it a bit more, But again if these lasers have no intrinsic risk to them then there is literally no point for them to exist at all. And even now, The things you can do to counter them is absolutely laughable.

Even without 2000+ hours under your belt.

I have found that the problem of not being able to kill the eximus causing the beam is only a problem on the new game mode because of how enemies spawn on different layers on the level, but anywhere else it's been easy to snuff out and kill the eximus causing the beam. The only times I've had an issue with the beam is while reviving, long cast animations or objectives being shredded by this thing. Otherwise it's very manageable and avoidable, the eximus glows bright green so I know who to kill.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, darklord122 said:

You can avoid the lasers entirely and not do a damn thing, A rhino can survive it no problem, Being invisible trivializes it. You can out heal it, You can overhealth it you can go fully invincible to deal with it. Several of them can just be dealt by going into operator form, Teleporting away or just being invisible.

What kinda argument is that dude? Rhino is one of the immortal. He already can't die.

At any rate what are frames that are inherently campers supposed to do like Volt, Frost, Oberon or Nidus?
It's what I mentioned by the effect being too problematic. The damage hardly matters compared to the impact of the mechanic itself.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Funny, talking is simple, show your video pls. Let us see how to play this game truly by your hands, then maybe we will learn much from it.

Here you go , although nekros isnt my idea of the ideal solo frame for it. Nor do i have the best loadout selected , but it puts the point across pretty well i think.

its fresh off the press and pretty raw , will take a few minutes to get the HD version.

4 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Indeed, you also have an issue with comprehension.

Cant do much if the source material is so poorly written.

5 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Wow, even a veteran like you could be downed 3 times and still have to catch the last gasp to get the misssion finished, how much worse for us rookies?

Probably not intended to be played solo by unprepared rookies, you may want to stick to the regular one and leave SP for now.

7 minutes ago, End_nether said:

I suggest that DE optimize the matchmaking method, after all, this is an "issue with the squad" as what you said.

i do agree , matchmaking does suck in warframe , its not like the servers can read your mind and put you in a squad that is missing your skills exactly.Until then , may i recommend forming a squad through recruit ? public matchmaking currently remains a complete crap shoot where you may get a good, bad or ugly combination.

10 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Are you serious? Do batteries exist where Dante goes? I haven't seen him find batteries too many times. Instead, in my mission, it was usually Titania, Zephyr, and Wukong who were looking for canisters, and of course, I was often looking for them.

They dont always spawn in the same place. There seems to be a drop chance RNG at play for them. Outside of the first one at the very bottom the others are pretty random.

12 minutes ago, End_nether said:

What a hilarious joke. What do you think the squad channel is for? Can't we chat because of this game mode? Just remove the channel, shall we?

There is a time an a place for things mate , do you also text while you are driving?

4分钟前 , darklord122 说:

I guess you missed most of the actual comments I did and the acknowledged hot fix at the end, Even then it still deals plenty of damage otherwise we wouldn't be here right now.

Of course you wouldn't see a Rhino reach 1 mil iron skin normally, However as we have established Jade Light is an incremental damage number that increase only if you stay inside it.

You fail to mention how when Rhino charges overguard he himself becomes invincible and thus takes direct and pure damage from it as well, Making the incremental damage way worse then it actually would be on your warframe directly. And the numbers can be modified based on your own set of mods, arcanes and shards with strength,health and armor so the damage number can seem higher than it actually is.

You failed to see my harrow example where the damage is drastically lowered with the same type of ability to be invincible and absorbing damage. You would never get near the same amount of damage compared to Rhino even with all 4 players tanking the laser with Harrows damage absorption so this point of yours is moot beyond belief.

You failed to see me explaining that even with Nekros a warframe with no damage reduction abilities, no shield of shadows and is not built for pure survival could stand in the laser for decently short periods without much issue while actively having my health sapped away from numerous enemies and desecrate. You do not get instakilled and if you did then having a look over at your build might be needed at least for SP as honestly for most people ive been running with its been a minimal issue to deal with the damage.

Ill iterate that I was not defending the previous damage numbers it dealt, I was defending the risk behind it. And I still do as again if it does not deal a considerable amount of damage to force you to take action it literally has no reason to exist, And overguard itself makes it not exist anyway with the severe amount you can get from multiple warframes already that do not even need to be built that strong. I can still just make it so I can stand still for most of the laser duration.

Before the hotfix it honestly was fairly easy to avoid, Now after the hotfix it still is.

And probably more changes will be made, So I can't wait for the Jade Eximus to be added to the line of already mediocre eximus units that exist.

I won't argue with the damage number because it was a bug acknowledged by DE already. It will be gone. Also a lot of eye witnesses from this forum and reddit and discord probably disagree with your observation that a practically unmodded nekros can tank SP jade light, unless somehow all of them built their frames wrong. And as stated by other players, the current jade light mechanic certainly has a lot of room for improvement apart from damage number.

While you are defending the risk behind it and not the damage, you admitted that the risk was associated with damage number, so I don't exactly understand where you draw the line.

Anyway. It will be fixed soon. Let see how it goes from there.

21 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I did a ton of missions with my Clan and solo yesterday, i havent downed a single time to the Jade Lights and im not using any Tank or Overguard drunken frame.

Getting rid of them is easy, just shoot the crystal projecting it or kill the Eximus that made it.

Also shoot Jade Lights targeting your friends if you have the chance! It's usually easier for another person to aim at it than the target.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, darklord122 said:

So I can't wait for the Jade Eximus to be added to the line of already mediocre eximus units that exist.

they already appear in other missions. Or did i mistakenly see them in the alerts?

Edited by 0_The_F00l

5 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

What kinda argument is that dude? Rhino is one of the immortal. He already can't die.

At any rate what are frames that are inherently campers supposed to do like Volt, Frost, Oberon or Nidus?
It's what I mentioned by the effect being too problematic. The damage hardly matters compared to the impact of the mechanic itself.

Yeah, my Mesa can't really use Peacemakers. I tend to use my Dual Toxocyst more and her Shatter Shield for general surviving. 

11 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

They show up in other missions, just as a random selection in the eximus pool.

Yea my first introduction to the unit was Netracells doing weeklies. I was hacking a console and one sneaked up behind me.

130k eHP + Adaptation gone in like 3 seconds. Not even sure if Adaptation works but I noticed constant Burning status.

This is a dumb mechanic.

All this mechanic does is force you to do 8 seconds of dumb parkour manuvers and wild rolling until you can find and get rid of the unit.
It is NOT FUN.

They need to rework this, I think it will negitively affect the numbers, its causing so many issues.
- Defence targets getting destroyed.
- Getting forced out of extraction multiple times (and needlessly extending missions).
- One shooting you because you are standing somewhere safe so you can do anything for 5 seconds, even taking a drink can get you killed.
- no indication WHERE the unit is, the energy and orb shoud be attached to the enemy

Other then duviri and archemdia forcing you to use stuff you don't like, this is another change that is making me hate the game I loved playing for over 8 years

• Like 4

23 hours ago, End_nether said:

I can't take it anymore.

Jade Light, the best stool ever, is forcing us to eliminate them. I have experienced many missions, and am convinced that DE is teasing us.

In a mission, you have to focus on those green lights that cause tremendous damage to you. Nobody is killing enemies or protecting the target, but seeking self-protection. Wow, you can see, many lights are chasing you, you will see the next light is waiting for you when you kill one of them. Finally, you died because of the unparalleled exponential damage.

Eximus are everywhere, you don't even have time to aim or kill the Jade Light Eximus before you're dead.

I am just like a clown who is avoiding damn lights, and enemies are watching a funny show.

This is NOT Tenno, BUT a coward teased by DE.

That is just skill issue sorry to break the bubble here.

This gamemode is allbout jade eximus, its special this way - its very easy to evade them, by either shooting the beam or just parkour around. Did you expect to sit on platform, with some elevator music on and run trough the mission?

Its fun, and in other gamemodes eximus are still in different variety and green light is not chasing you around every second. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Dr.Evil. said:

This is a dumb mechanic.

All this mechanic does is force you to do 8 seconds of dumb parkour manuvers and wild rolling until you can find and get rid of the unit.
It is NOT FUN.

They need to rework this, I think it will negitively affect the numbers, its causing so many issues.
- Defence targets getting destroyed.
- Getting forced out of extraction multiple times (and needlessly extending missions).
- One shooting you because you are standing somewhere safe so you can do anything for 5 seconds, even taking a drink can get you killed.
- no indication WHERE the unit is, the energy and orb shoud be attached to the enemy

Other then duviri and archemdia forcing you to use stuff you don't like, this is another change that is making me hate the game I loved playing for over 8 years

Or you could just shoot the orb?

Jade ligh is actually pretty funny. And no, i don't think the damage is that overtuned. Shieldgate completely negates the problem (and is used by like 3/4 of frames), and face taking is possible, just not as much as you would like you.

I run both as yareli (and I don't even bother to charge merulina. Although that one time when I charged her by accident to 13kk was pretty funny), equinox, gyre and volt.

Just don't stay in one place for too long :shrug:. Applicable for all SP 

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

Ah my bad, Let me correct this then.

Anything that can go invisible can avoid the lasers entirely.
Any warframe that can enable invincibility or give chunks of overhealth out to themselves and allies can easily avoid them, give extra time to destroy them or outright kill the eximus.

Neither of your examples have an inherent need to camp one singular spot, Especially frost now that you can shoot through the bubble both ways and seeing as the elevator portion does not need you to defend anything other than yourself either way.

Even frames that have abilities that require them to stand still such as mesa's 4th ability may need to evaluate when to use them instead of just standing still and hoping a laser wont pop up. Hell a mesa should be able to deal with the eximus units in SP without much issue.

I seriously wonder how in the hell people say they get inst killed when all of these things exist and when shield gating is very prevalent.

2 hours ago, RichardKam said:

I won't argue with the damage number because it was a bug acknowledged by DE already. It will be gone. Also a lot of eye witnesses from this forum and reddit and discord probably disagree with your observation that a practically unmodded nekros can tank SP jade light, unless somehow all of them built their frames wrong. And as stated by other players, the current jade light mechanic certainly has a lot of room for improvement apart from damage number.

While you are defending the risk behind it and not the damage, you admitted that the risk was associated with damage number, so I don't exactly understand where you draw the line.

Anyway. It will be fixed soon. Let see how it goes from there.

Never said it was unmodded, Just not built for straight survivability, There is a difference. And no I did not instakill everything before that becomes a point of conjecture. I grab fuel for the elevator, Stay on my toes, Dont stick to one singular spot, Shoot the lasers or kill the eximus units.

These are not advanced steps for almost any warframe player regardless of if its on SP or not.

I defended the risk but not the damage before the hotfix, Either way for me it did not matter, However I still advocate for it dealing a lot. As if the lasers only exist to poke you that means they just become another small annoyance you can ignore with the right build.

We can already ignore 99% of eximus units that exist with fairly easy builds and honestly when the one enemy that gets added that actually forces you to change things up other than staying still for most of the objective time I regard that as a positive thing.

Its a thing Ive seen too much of during warframes lifespan, Warframe players beg for challenge but as soon as we have something that adds that challenge and forces us to rethink complaints rush in, Barring any bugs of course.

This mechanic honestly is not unfair for the player when there are so many things you can do against it.

Edited by darklord122

15 minutes ago, darklord122 said:

Neither of your examples have an inherent need to camp one singular spot, Especially frost now that you can shoot through the bubble both ways and seeing as the elevator portion does not need you to defend anything other than yourself either way.

I'm not talking about the mission. I'm talking about the implications of such a mechanic in the rest of the game.

Protection frames like Frost / Volt have already been damage by Eximus Overguard. In case of Volt I fixed this by using Rad Pillar. Most the frames are inherently campers because they either need to protect something or don't get their full potential unless they do. Being stationary for a period is part of their kits.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TsukuyomiNoGeki said:

Or you could just shoot the orb?

57 minutes ago, fakeplayerr said:

This gamemode is allbout jade eximus, its special this way - its very easy to evade them, by either shooting the beam or just parkour around. Did you expect to sit on platform, with some elevator music on and run trough the mission?

The Orb, in multiple game modes, can easily clip through the geometry of maps and become inaccessible to shoot depending on where the orb spawns in relationship to your own position on the Y-Axis of a map. Because Parkouring usually means you are airborne, I have caused multiple lights to get stuck in the ceiling, out of reach of my weapons, but the beam could still track and burn me. 

• Like 2

2小时前 , fakeplayerr 说:

That is just skill issue sorry to break the bubble here.

Its fun, and in other gamemodes eximus are still in different variety and green light is not chasing you around every second. 

The damn DMG has been acknowledged as a bug, so why are you still calling it a skill issue? Can the 655M or 1.05e+03?? DMG be rational? My key point is always the damage, ok?