The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.7

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

owered the default height position of the Ember Heirloom Signa. 

ember pyraxis chest needs moved up on heirloom. its clipping in

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Talking about when the incarnon crosshair will overlap with exalted weapons? Yeah that is annoying. Learned to deal with it real fast but nerveless still a bug that needs to be fixed.

not really, the incarnon crosshair doesn't show up when you're not the host, and instead, the regular crosshair does.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kaylightning said:

Fix Galvanized Crosshair and Scope!

What's broken about them?  If you're talking about their stack decay, it was confirmed by DE as intended a long time ago.

4 minutes ago, Primed_Kryztal said:

The hell when and what was nerfed about Slash?

Nothing directly.  Bleeds were indirectly nerfed by virtue of enemy health increases and enemy armor not being as big a deal.  It's still a very useful status effect.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Primed_Kryztal said:

This topic again.
Slash itself was not nerfed, don't let anyone lie to you.

The resistance rework made Armor values lower across the board, so enemies were given much higher health pools to account for the lower amount of damage reduction.
This makes all DoTs (Slash, Heat, Toxin, Electric) weaker, as they have more health to chew through regardless of how much armor the enemy has.

That being said, this is not something that is going to be "Fixed." It's how the game is now, and I'd genuinely be surprised if they buffed Slash or Viral to return us to the old meta.

And now, on an entirely unrelated note, I return to my quest:

• Status Effects no longer inherit Energy Colors, so players can more easily identify when an enemy is affected by a Status Effect.

Please add an accessibility option to allow status effects to inherit Energy Colors.
I am so tired of looking at the eyesore that is Radiation status effects covering enemies in a disgusting blue and purple filter.
I am tired of seeing pale orange flames being inflicted by my bright blue fire Ember.
I miss my "Hemmorhage" build's aesthetics on garuda, being unable to make Toxin effects red to match Garuda's Blood aesthetic.

A majority of the player base's endgame is fashion. Removing this link between gameplay and fashion is detrimental to your numbers, even if they are "negligible."
At the very least, please acknowledge that we want this feature back so that I can stop asking on every patch note topic.

• Like 13

Hi, is there any plans on fixing the issue on Jade's primary fire firing from her feet when her 3 is helminthed ? 

It's been quite a while this bug is around and there is still no news :/

6 minutes ago, Demorite said:

Hi, is there any plans on fixing the issue on Jade's primary fire firing from her feet when her 3 is helminthed ? 

It's been quite a while this bug is around and there is still no news :/

Hopefully they can actually pinpoint the cause of this.
Maybe it'll make some headway into fixing the Atomos getting stuck on your left hand for no reason and not displaying it's particle effects properly.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, German said:

Please fix material and color channels on orbiter, skins, armors, beta dojo tiles etc, having 2 different materials on the same color channel should be a crime.

This ^

Especially on krios signa it's basically UNUSABLE because of the metallic part beings colored by primary instead of accents

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, EternalDreaming said:

Please fix the chat box moving around every now and then when you join public missions. 

Luckily that got fixed a hot minute ago. I think you are seeing a much more rarer instance of the bug if that is still the case.

Update 36.0: Fixed chat window sometimes moving after joining a mission as Client. 

Edited by Numerounius

20 minutes ago, Vess187 said:

not really, the incarnon crosshair doesn't show up when you're not the host, and instead, the regular crosshair does.

noticed this bug yesterday, but after some missions just came back to normal. thought it was only my game

26 minutes ago, Primed_Kryztal said:

Nothing. All enemies got a base HP increase making slash not hit as hard. Meaning slash isnt the end all be all anymore and the slash chuds cant handle it.

Edited by ArcticHelix
  • Like 5

46 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Please make sure to look into making the time-gating behind Incarnon Adapters feel better when adding another 5 weapons to the mix.

i think they will just add another week to the rotation, making it even more time-gated 

vor 55 Minuten schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Uhhh, let's ignore that fix line 😬 you saw nothinggggg

I saw that Akmagnus Prime 👀 I've been waiting for it for ages! No turning back now!!! 
According To Jim Reaction GIF by Laff

The crosshair incarnon bug only occurs when I am not the host. When I am the host or if I play solo, the issue does not happen. The symptom is you don't get the indicator that tells you the incarnation is ready, and there is no audible sound. You have to guess. It has been happening since the prior patch. 

1 hour ago, FaraTenno said:

This topic again.
Slash itself was not nerfed, don't let anyone lie to you.

The resistance rework made Armor values lower across the board, so enemies were given much higher health pools to account for the lower amount of damage reduction.
This makes all DoTs (Slash, Heat, Toxin, Electric) weaker, as they have more health to chew through regardless of how much armor the enemy has.

That being said, this is not something that is going to be "Fixed." It's how the game is now, and I'd genuinely be surprised if they buffed Slash or Viral to return us to the old meta.

And now, on an entirely unrelated note, I return to my quest:

Please add an accessibility option to allow status effects to inherit Energy Colors.
I am so tired of looking at the eyesore that is Radiation status effects covering enemies in a disgusting blue and purple filter.
I am tired of seeing pale orange flames being inflicted by my bright blue fire Ember.
I miss my "Hemmorhage" build's aesthetics on garuda, being unable to make Toxin effects red to match Garuda's Blood aesthetic.

A majority of the player base's endgame is fashion. Removing this link between gameplay and fashion is detrimental to your numbers, even if they are "negligible."
At the very least, please acknowledge that we want this feature back so that I can stop asking on every patch note topic.

In what update did they change status color? i would also prefer to be able to change it so it uses my energy color.

Edited by AlexMercer

I am here once again to ask you to please undo this:
image3398.png

I have a handicap and this ONE CHANGE makes playing the game physically painful, I have been playing since 2015~ and I can barely play for 1 hour now since this ONE CHANGE messed up everything about how my weapons and most abilites work, if this is a change that sticks then DE might as well completely delete the energy color customization completely from everything since it literally DO NOT MATTER ANYMORE!

(note: if this post get's DE-leted then I will be very disappointed in you DE, you are better than that...)

Edited by nicolajtheking2
Fixed broken image link and added missing info.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

CHANGES

• Lowered the default height position of the Ember Heirloom Signa. 
    • We received feedback that it was sitting too high above your Warframes, so we’ve moved it down to give you more flexibility using the Y Offset slider. 

JZm4Q9.gif

Previous Min Offset:

uVWWNAR.png

"Lowered" Min Offset:

xn8b7gb.png

I don't think anything changed. It still sits far higher than all other Signas.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Previous Min Offset:

uVWWNAR.png

"Lowered" Min Offset:

xn8b7gb.png

I don't think anything changed. It still sits far higher than all other Signas.

It is lower but not by a huge amount. Look at the diamond elements on the helmet and the shadow. Still think it's too high (or the range is too small).

Edited by Void2258
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

It is lower but not by a huge amount. Look at the diamond elements on the helmet and the shadow. Still think it's too high (or the range is too small).

I dunno, it looks the same on all the other frames I've looked at. I think it's just the head angle. If there actually is a difference there isn't much of one.

4 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

I dunno, it looks the same on all the other frames I've looked at. I think it's just the head angle. If there actually is a difference there isn't much of one.

I think the problem is that it sits too far forward as well.

• Like 1