The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.7

2 hours ago, German said:

Please fix material and color channels on orbiter, skins, armors, beta dojo tiles etc, having 2 different materials on the same color channel should be a crime.

Rhino Palatine Helmet, can't stand it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Muzza1993 said:

Please fix the flickering UI it gets a bit disorienting when navigating menus 🙏

this is actually an issue related with dx12, if you swap back to dx11 it will go away. I still really really wish they would fix this, it sucks :(

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Uhhh, let's ignore that fix line 😬 you saw nothinggggg

cCArMgy.png

3 hours ago, Primed_Kryztal said:

Nice slip up on the Akmagnus Prime, lol.

Can't wait to see which frame will get it. ^^

Baro! Magnus released with Nidus Prime!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

NEW REWARDS

this was a completely missed opportunity to make "Lob Blobs" a skin for thrown weapons. we have a a Soaktron skin for rifles, so why not for thrown weapons.

Better yet, could have made the lob blobs a actual weapon for us to use. 
I had a concept for the stats:
Fire rate: 2
Magazine: 3
Reload: 1s
Accuracy: High
Trigger: Active
Noise: Silent

Radial Attack:
Critical Chance: 5%
Critical Multiplier: 3x
Range: 3.5m
Damage: 150 Corrosive (Guaranteed Proc)
Falloff: 50%

Passive: a visual effect of water is inflicted on the enemy for 15s and they take 25% more damage for the duration it is active

Edited by ExcaliburSpecter
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Primed_Kryztal said:

The hell when and what was nerfed about Slash?

enemies have segnificantly more HP (and less armor) now in turn dealing DoT to their health and ignoring armor is worse now. honestly easy fix tho... just use blast instead lmao

7 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

JZm4Q9.gif

Previous Min Offset:

uVWWNAR.png

"Lowered" Min Offset:

xn8b7gb.png

I don't think anything changed. It still sits far higher than all other Signas.

In the first place the Ember Heirloom Signa sliders is mroe on backwards or forwards rather than how high above the head (at least for ember) so they probably just slides it further along that slider which makes it look jutting further forward as opposed to just lower towards the head.

ps5 are all having loading issues with newest update. took 30  minutes where ps showed your update was unable to be uploaded . it repeated this for 20 minutes before game just loaded without updating. about hour of trying to get it to load and update. 

• Like 1

"To balance out the increased number of Pearls from Kills and Assists, Mission 4’s rewards have been reduced from 50 to 30 Nakak Pearls. (note: this does not apply to the first-time completion reward of 100 Pearls for Mission 4)."

What balance? This event has been in the game for 5 years now and is still as grindy and as boring as its ever been, with basic things such as glyphs costing 250 you get burned out fast doing the same thing we have done every other time this event rolls around.

The mode is uninteresting bland and removes all the fun elements of warframe you would thing a summer event would be fun and not a long tedious grind increasing the rewards is what has needed to happen or just make it into an actual gamemode with something to actually make it a proper event rather than a boring gimmic fight we have to do for hours on end for basic rewards.

• Like 4

Increasing the kill reward and SOME assist reward was nice, but along reducing the win reward (that affects people that can't get kills either way), still didn't fix that Dog Days is a complete bore to play because of how awful the weapon feel and some AI being completely psychos that can circle strafe you at mach 2.

The prices are still too high.
The weapon still loses pressure too often (sometimes after ONE shot).
Enemies don't need to repressurize the gun.
Enemies still snake around you at light speed.
The weapon has too many particles so you can't see where the shots are going.
Reducing the end reward negated the kill reward increase. Before if I got 30 kills, it was 80 pearls. Now with 30 kills, its 90. Not that much of an increase, considering every item costs hundreds.

Edited by MobyTheDuck
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, AlexMercer said:

In what update did they change status color? i would also prefer to be able to change it so it uses my energy color.

36.0.0, the initial Jade Shadows update.

It was massively disappointing, as it gave us new visual effects for multiple statuses, and took away our customization in the same sweep.

A few other people on the forum and I have a pocket theory that they just didn't have time to make the new effects customizable, but the patch notes claim this is an intended feature to make statuses "easier to recognize."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vyrelant said:

"To balance out the increased number of Pearls from Kills and Assists, Mission 4’s rewards have been reduced from 50 to 30 Nakak Pearls. (note: this does not apply to the first-time completion reward of 100 Pearls for Mission 4)."

What balance? This event has been in the game for 5 years now and is still as grindy and as boring as its ever been, with basic things such as glyphs costing 250 you get burned out fast doing the same thing we have done every other time this event rolls around.

The mode is uninteresting bland and removes all the fun elements of warframe you would thing a summer event would be fun and not a long tedious grind increasing the rewards is what has needed to happen or just make it into an actual gamemode with something to actually make it a proper event rather than a boring gimmic fight we have to do for hours on end for basic rewards.

If I'm reading your first paragraph correctly is that going to penalise SOLO players?

• Like 1

Exploiter orb should be fixed as the bossfight isn't hard it's just mental torture as y'all keep spamming the "add more corpus fodder" button, we want to kill the spider not get nuked by a million eximus units that consists of blitz jade energy leech health leech and cold eximus also, both fortuna bosses are an massive punch in the face as you'll farm for weeks to get to max rank to get em and then when you kill em they drop a massive ammount of those resources which you CANNOT USE ANYMORE except for standing which is practically useless at max rank.

6 hours ago, FaraTenno said:

36.0.0, the initial Jade Shadows update.

It was massively disappointing, as it gave us new visual effects for multiple statuses, and took away our customization in the same sweep.

A few other people on the forum and I have a pocket theory that they just didn't have time to make the new effects customizable, but the patch notes claim this is an intended feature to make statuses "easier to recognize."

Thank you for the answer :) 

TennoCon was fantastic.

Minor complaint, but the new Warframe neck-turn animations cause Warframe heads to wobble as they sprint, looks super weird. Is there a plan to fix this?

• Like 2

Finally thought a buff to pearls was added after playing, then reading the notes you've taken the base reward down. Why? This event is not exactly the pinacle of gaming; I mean it is a tad one note, especially after years of playing it. Anyway....

Seems strange that more care is put into adding more in to a shop of a yearly quest, yet the open world year round shops have been stale for years. You could add a lot more to these shops to entice a year round play of these areas.

Edited by (PSN)SABRETOOTH1971

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

To balance out the increased number of Pearls from Kills and Assists, Mission 4’s rewards have been reduced from 50 to 30 Nakak Pearls. (note: this does not apply to the first-time completion reward of 100 Pearls for Mission 4).

"Increased number of pearls"?

I play solo most of the time and will generally not see any increase. Please undo that change

Edited by shaychane
  • Like 3

Today I was pretty much locked out of Operator mode during a Netracell (the game would immediately transfer me back to my warframe)... I've been experiencing this quite often in the last few months...

Anyone else having this ? It's beyond frustrating that we constantly have to deal with major bugs like these. è_é

• Like 1