The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Vol. 6 Ending + Vol. 7 Incoming! (LIVE NOW!)

[DE]Sam

Howdy Dreamers,

Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 is coming to a close—ending on Tuesday, September 3rd at 1 p.m. ET.

However, similar to Nora’s Mix Vol. 6, Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 7 will be released quickly after, on Tuesday, September 3rd, around 2:15 p.m. ET (whenever we Hotfix!)

Like previous editions of Nightwave, we will include duplicate protection for rewards you have already unlocked. Identical to Nora Mix Vol. 6, Tenno can expect to be compensated with Nora’s Mix Vol. 7 Creds instead of the previously unlocked reward.

However, with Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 closing, you’ll want to cash in your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 Creds before the end date. Leftover Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 Creds can be sold for Credits afterwards, however!

New Rewards!

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 7, completing Nightwave acts can net you these new rewards:

Stalker Sigil

Stalker Operator/Drifter Mask Piece

3x Stalker Specter

Stalker Sumdali

Dread Augment

Stalker In Action Glyph

Stalker Operator/Drifter Nose Piece

Hate Augment

Stalker Operator/Drifter Ear Piece

Stalker Shoulder Guard

New Cred Offerings
Included with these new rewards will be hand-picked new and returning rewards from previous Nightwave Series’.

• Jade Aureolt Helmet Blueprint
  • Precision Strike (Tonkor)
  • Range Advantage (Akjagara)
  • Combat Reload (Tigris)
  • Critical Precision (Tiberon)
  • Solstice Skin Blueprints
    • Arca Plasmor
    • Atomos
    • Cycron
    • Dual Keres
    • Fulmin
    • Gram

**All rewards listed above are subject to change or removal.

Once again, remember to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 Cred 
before Tuesday, September 3rd at 1 p.m. ET when Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 will end! 

We look forward to grinding away with you at Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 7 on Tuesday, September 3rd, around 2 p.m. ET.

Please keep in mind that everything listed above is subject to change!

EDIT: 9/3/2024 - Nightwave Vol. 6 has ended! Vol. 7 begins soon!

EDIT: 9/3/2024 - Nightwave Vol. 7 has gone live!

• Like 40

All these stalker cosmetics and a stalker SPECTER but still no fully playable stalker warframe or at least stalker helmet for warframe i'm genuinely tweaking right now

On a side note, this nightwave BETTER have saturn six syandana 

Edited by Waeleto
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

Howdy Dreamers,

Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 is coming to a close—ending on Tuesday, September 3rd at 1 p.m. ET.

However, similar to Nora’s Mix Vol. 6, Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 7 will be released quickly after, on Tuesday, September 3rd, around 2:15 p.m. ET (whenever we Hotfix!)

Are we at any point ever going to get the old Story telling Nightwave seasons as it was originally planned to be done or are we just going to keep on getting Mix Vols forever?

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Are we at any point ever going to get the old Story telling Nightwave seasons as it was originally planned to be done or are we just going to keep on getting Mix Vols forever?

i agree, i liked the weapons that we got from the nightwave stories, vitrica and wolf sledge are fun to use.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

Stalker Sigil

Man, really digging deep into the budget for that one huh?

Jabs aside... are the Stalker Specters gonna be something we can buy from Nightwave in future seasons after Vol.7?
Y'know, akin to the Augments, Assassin Beacons, Misc. Decor, etc, etc?

Something to consider if not.

9 minutes ago, Skythin said:

Why no Despair augment?

Nightwave only allows 2 augments per season.
Why that's a rule they follow to some degree? I cannot tell you.
DE and their own rules kinda function like a Monkey's Paw. Only bypassed when it makes the least sense and most problems.

10 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

are we just going to keep on getting Mix Vols forever?

Duh, of course not.
You think DE has the budget and creative writing to make that a proper story?
Nah, easier to make the pseudo battle pass every few months and load it up with vaguely-themed goodies.

Ignore the fact that they do very well infact have the budget and team to do so.
If their investors care for that? Entirely different story. Gotta tweak the lighting engine AGAIN to keep that dosh flowing.

Though, bleak banter aside? I would like to see that again. It'd be nice to get something that isn't "the main story".
... preferably, I'd just like to see most of their "experimental what-ifs" stop getting shoe-horned into the plot in general.
Hey, the Ludoplex exists for a reason. SURELY they can use that right?

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I recall them claiming they've moved away from story aspect of nightwave so they could focus on quests.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

New Cred Offerings
Included with these new rewards will be hand-picked new and returning rewards from previous Nightwave Series’.

• Jade Aureolt Helmet Blueprint
  • Precision Strike (Tonkor)
  • Range Advantage (Akjagara)
  • Combat Reload (Tigris)
  • Critical Precision (Tiberon)
  • Solstice Skin Blueprints
    • Arca Plasmor
    • Atomos
    • Cycron
    • Dual Keres
    • Fulmin
    • Gram

What about older Solstice and Synoid skins that were accessible in older Nightwave, which dissappeared without notice?

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, InfiniteNothingness said:

Getting his weapon parts is still a pain

Made worse by his complete lack of appearance in missions. He has never once shown up for a friend of mine, despite being consistently MFD. I tried helping the guy get Hate and 28 beacons later... he still doesn't have it, and Stalker went right back to not showing up for him. It's absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 3

Wait, Hate gets an aug but Despair doesn't?? Hate is already one of the best melees in the game, and even Dread can be horrifically powerful with the right build. Despair is the part of the trio that needs a really good augment to shine.

(PS buff the incarnon set bonus to be really good, right now it's strictly worse than the other evolution option)

EDIT: Should be clear, I'm just surprised by this, not demanding an aug.

Edited by SuperlativePrime
  • Like 5

Il y a 2 heures, Knight55156X a dit :

Geez the nightwave vol 6 was fast i remember the vol5 was longer

Yep, vol5 was the usual 6 or so months, while this one is just about 4