The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.1

[DE]Megan

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.1

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:  

The Lotus Eaters Quest Changes & Fixes: 

• Improved the VFX during the quick time events. 

• Fixed being unable to progress in the Quest after spamming Transference. 

• Fixed Warframe disappearing and player being stuck in broken state when opening the Arsenal after closing the Quest Completed screen.  

• Fixed being able to open the Pause menu during the quick time events, which allowed players to walk away from the cutscene. 

• Fixed Ally Highlight being visible on characters during Quest. 

• Fixed the border of the sand spin VFX showing when FOV is set above the default. 

• Fixed issue with character posing not transitioning smoothly when leaving cutscenes. 

• Fixed issue with character idle poses popping at the start of cutscenes. 

• Fixed a crash in the Quest. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed duplicate “Trade” context actions appearing in Maroo’s Bazaar/Dojos when a player sets up shop. 

• Fixed crash that could occur after contributing Platinum to a Dojo Decoration construction.

• Like 17

Just now, Beryliberries said:

Thank you for the hotfix! Any thoughts on adjusting the new Maginav Signa? It sits wayyyy too high on most frames, and doesn't sit like the image in the Prime Access picture. This is as low as it goes.xWEo13W.png

We're looking into that actually. 👍

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Beryliberries said:

Thank you for the hotfix! Any thoughts on adjusting the new Maginav Signa? It sits wayyyy too high on most frames, and doesn't sit like the image in the Prime Access picture. This is as low as it goes.xWEo13W.png

That's an amazing orbiter

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being unable to progress in the Quest after spamming Transference. 

There is another very serious set of bugs associated with Transference and the respawn plane that I am not seeing on the linked known issues thread. Haven't tested it out with the latest update but not seeing it mentioned in the patch notes so assuming it is still here. Below is a short 4-second clip showcasing how game-breaking this is. Any chance it can be added to that dedicated thread that claims it is intended for tracking top priority issues like I assume this one is?

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Redeemr said:

any hopes for a fix of dying while casting Atlas' Rumbled to cause you to be unable to revive until the bleedout timer runs out?

team is looking into this!

• Like 1

Since the Jade shadows update, there has been this weird head bug that still goes unnoticed. If everyone was to run straight normally with the camera behind(away from the camera) then they will see the head abnormally bobbing and then when they run towards the camera (towards facing the screen) but with the camera facing the front of the warframe, then it would be seen as how it is supposed to be which was before the jade shadows update. if you stand close enough to a wall, you will see the head twist becomes more strange, Then if you sprint especially while looking down, the issue gets even worse. someone recorded a quick look of half of the issue here:

• Like 1

I don't know if this was included, but I literally cannot progress through the new quest. At the first dialogue bit of the cutscene where Lotus opens her phone or whatever it is, whenever I select any of the dialogue my screen just stays stuck in that

• Like 2

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

spoke a bit more on that here: 

The earlier prologues all gave crucial story information or developed characters in meaningful ways. My confusion isn't with the communication regarding the length of the quest or the nature of it, my confusion regards the purpose behind its existance at all.

Obviously I lack relevant information about 1999, but I don't see the purpose of this half sentence of non-information, nor do I see why it was added to the game ahead of 1999, rather than being strapped to the front of that quest.

• Like 1