The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.2

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, Megazawr said:

I thought that lich bug happened earlier than they introduced automelee, but I may be wrong

It did, but it ABSOLUTELY happened a lot more and way more consistently when Auto-Melee got introduced.
To the point where it's nearly guaranteed. I can't go near them with Melee because of that now.

Which sucks, because I love using Melee... when it WORKS.

Keyword: WHEN. IT. WORKS.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Binket_ said:

It did, but it ABSOLUTELY happened a lot more and way more consistently when Auto-Melee got introduced.

yeah, I can see it being similar to operator moonwalk bug, that started happening much more often after Kahl's update(it was partially fixed since then)

8 minutes ago, Megazawr said:

yeah, I can see it being similar to operator moonwalk bug

Here's the thing about that though, that's been a big issue for a REALLY long time.
It's rooted in a very complex series of networking issues and how the game handles animations.
For the TLDR of it? Host kinda processes a LOT of things in the game, so the Client can often get weird networking issues if the Host is too fast/slow compared to the Client.
Trust me, the actual length of the issue goes into a more technical jargon. It's amazing how broken this game is on a fundamental level. Don't even get me started on how the game tracks all this too. It's easily accessible.

I keep telling them a /animationreset command in a similar vein to /unstuck would ideally be somewhere in the ballpark of the right direction.
... but I don't exactly know the specifics on that. I just know it's a rather weird byproduct of how the game runs.

As for Auto-Melee's lack of toggle though?
That's just either DE being lazy or incompetent, either is just sad to see and frustrating to keep asking for.
This takes 5 minutes to add as it's LITERALLY just a toggle for a function they haphazardly threw in. (4 of said 5 minutes would be seeing if it even works, mind you.)
Pardon me for wanting a middle-ground solution that lets people who can actually Auto-Melee enjoy it still.
I could've just asked for it's removal, but that's not productive... nor really reasonable to ask.

I also mentioned this in the proper patchnotes, but it's sad to me that they'll also make a toggle the QTEs being Tap or Hold.
... and than the glorified Hallway Walking-Simulator "Lotus Eaters" decides "Nah, you're forced to hold it now."
Why even give the option in that case if you're just make quests that bypass it anyway?!
Why does DE do anything if they're just gonna backpedal one or two updates later? This is why we can't have nice things.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, FangedWolf619 said:

Any devs here noticed the riven dispo of VERGLAS PRIME doesn't match the wikis, is it bugged? Its 1 dot out of 5. Help please?

Verglas Prime's disposition is intended, consistent with all other Sentinel weapons!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Verglas Prime's disposition is intended, consistent with all other Sentinel weapons!

What i am trying to say is that the riven dispo shows 1 dot out 5 in the VERGLAS PRIME wiki and 4 dot of 5 in the game. Is it a visual bug or the wiki is wrong? Because ingame verglas prime seems to function based on 4 dot out of 5 like base variant. There vids out there that is misleading players, please check. Thank you.

50 minutes ago, FangedWolf619 said:

What i am trying to say is that the riven dispo shows 1 dot out 5 in the VERGLAS PRIME wiki and 4 dot of 5 in the game. Is it a visual bug or the wiki is wrong? Because ingame verglas prime seems to function based on 4 dot out of 5 like base variant. There vids out there that is misleading players, please check. Thank you.

Wiki is wrong most likely

• Like 1

Thanks for the corrections, but after a long time, the metal details/lighting of these accessories still do not have a fix, which at this point, I feel is unacceptable, considering that it cost real money.

• Like 2

Could you guys please check if everything is correct with Felarx. Damage is much lower than before the update. (No, I don't have a riven mod for it.) Also the ammo is 500+ bullets. Is it notmal? Maybe I am missing something.

• Like 1

13小时前 , DstroyR 说:

Any words about broken Mag`s Pull, especialy its GREEDY variant? Hey, just back it to pre-Jade state, and it`ll be just better solution for this mess. 

damn its a bug indeed, MAG cant pick up anything even in its range... fix it ASAP plz!!!

• Like 4

16 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed being able to access the Gear Wheel during The Lotus Eaters Quest. There’s a time and place for everything! But not now. 

Literally 1984 :'(  I liked dancing by the Lotus

• Like 1

Thanks for the hotfixes. The Quest was fantastic.

Any there any plans to fix the Warframe's head swaying side to side while running and sprinting when wielding primaries and secondaries? It started to happen with Jade Shadows' neck-turn animation fixes, and looks super weird.

23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference right as you fall into a Teleport Volume resulting in function loss (being unable to use Abilities, etc).
  • Fixed being unable to interact with Necraloid or use Transference in the Sanctum Anatomica immediately after completing The Lotus Eaters Quest. 
  • Fixed Sevagoth Prime’s Shadow having an entry in the Codex and in Player Profiles. 
  • Fixed instances of too-dark lighting in the Helminth Room of the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a map hole in the Albrecht’s Laboratories tileset. 
  • Fixed being able to access the Gear Wheel during The Lotus Eaters Quest. There’s a time and place for everything! But not now. 
  • Fixed elemental FX being applied to the entirety of the Impaktor Fist Skin, instead of just the hitting edge.
  • Fixed loss of function if Atlas cast Rumblers with the Rumbled Augment equipped just before dying. 
  • Fixed a rare crash at the end of The Lotus Eaters Quest. 
  • Fixed being able to use Fast Travel during the last segment of The Lotus Eaters Quest, resulting in unintended effects. 
  • Fixed Protector Stalker not dropping Dojo Pigments. 

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1409843-the-lotus-eaters-known-issues/ 

I would want to report a bug with relic opening, it happens when a player wants to refine a relic.
It just loads and a player is cut out off everything, even opening menu.

On 2024-08-22 at 6:11 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference right as you fall into a Teleport Volume resulting in function loss (being unable to use Abilities, etc).
  • Fixed being unable to interact with Necraloid or use Transference in the Sanctum Anatomica immediately after completing The Lotus Eaters Quest. 
  • Fixed Sevagoth Prime’s Shadow having an entry in the Codex and in Player Profiles. 
  • Fixed instances of too-dark lighting in the Helminth Room of the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a map hole in the Albrecht’s Laboratories tileset. 
  • Fixed elemental FX being applied to the entirety of the Impaktor Fist Skin, instead of just the hitting edge.
  • Fixed loss of function if Atlas cast Rumblers with the Rumbled Augment equipped just before dying. 
  • Fixed a rare crash at the end of The Lotus Eaters Quest. 
  • Fixed being able to use Fast Travel during the last segment of The Lotus Eaters Quest, resulting in unintended effects. 
  • Fixed Protector Stalker not dropping Dojo Pigments. 

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1409843-the-lotus-eaters-known-issues/ 

TY !

bruh seriously give us the intro login song in the orbiter. its nowhere else in the game to waste it on the just the login. BGM for missions need to be changeable. i dont like the amongus sus sound effect in the music on the grineer tile sets. i want DMC Action in this b. metalize the grineer tilesets please. :clem:

Edited by Jedi_pup
cant spell
  • Like 1

the heavy attack on sevagoth's prime shadow using tennokai is slow when using the tennokai heavy attack in a combo in gameplay.
it feels slow enough to feel like a lag. he does like a spin or sprial slash
the action should happen instantly and should be more obvious that its happening.

also the tenno and sevagoths shadow interaction is not great. tenno needs to go back into shadow when using transference from the shadow. it feels wrong to teleport the frame. it needs to be like a nesting doll. 

Edited by Jedi_pup