The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think Koumei will involve us revisiting the Unum Tower?

Zahnrad

It seems, since The New War ended, a lot of updates have followed up from events of the New War (which I'm not against for the record)

So if I had to speculate, Koumei will probably involve us unlocking the Unum Tower. Possibly for a new gamemode.

I just hope if we do get to revisit it, DE will fix the Unum Tower skyboxes this time around. (Last time I replayed The New War, I took some time to smell the roses in the Unum Tower, and I noticed in rooms with Windows letting you see Cetus/Plains there was no signs of New War activity outside. Probably an oversight.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rixuel said:

i forgot. were we inside the unum tower before? lol

Yes near the end of the New War.

Also, yes it would be nice to go back to the tower. But a no on a new game mode. The current sandbox is nice but disjointed and rough. Some modes need touch up and others need to be consolidated into another mode.

I dont really think Koumei's update will involve the Unum, they did show Cetus on the update logo but if the Unum was involved they would probably have focused the point of view from atop the Cetus gate towards the sea which is where the Unum is.

Iv always wanted DE to add content to the Unum, possibly as a hub of its own with its own set of bounties that involved some form of endless tower mode, a place that i expected would be a bit like the Zariman where Reality and the Void collapsed on each other and players had to navigate to fix breaches or cure contamination that formed in the Unum's flesh along with expelling the Grineer and possibly Sentients from the place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I dont really think Koumei's update will involve the Unum, they did show Cetus on the update logo but if the Unum was involved they would probably have focused the point of view from atop the Cetus gate towards the sea which is where the Unum is.

Iv always wanted DE to add content to the Unum, possibly as a hub of its own with its own set of bounties that involved some form of endless tower mode, a place that i expected would be a bit like the Zariman where Reality and the Void collapsed on each other and players had to navigate to fix breaches or cure contamination that formed in the Unum's flesh along with expelling the Grineer and possibly Sentients from the place.

I'm unsure if I want the Unum Tower to be a new hub, similar to Entrati Labs, but I can also see the appeal of it at the same time.

The Unum Tower is a living organism. So if handled well, I could suspend my disbelief under the guise that the Unum tower is reshaping its internal structure. Though it might require reworking the Tower to be larger to make it more believable.

I doubt the Unum or tower will be involved, but tbh I don't expect much considering this is a separate update from the main story arc and DE have a recent trend of just giving the frame a Leverian and calling it a day. they probably chose the cetus backdrop because nothing else really fit (we don't have any Asian looking places besides decorated dojos, which thinking about it, might have been a cool idea.)