Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.4

[DE]Danielle

There is currently a loop that allows me to generate unlimited Forma, Calibans, Credits (by selling Calibans) and Warframe Slots. You need to fix this ASAP.

Please remove these items from my account. I'm not trying to exploit. I was just testing if the loop would eventually end, it doesnt. I now have 10 Calibans, help me.

Also pls consider investigating Nezhas Warding Halo not reducing damage by 90% right before 1 sec dmg invulnerability is triggered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Additions: 

• Added the following Plague Star rewards into Daughter’s “Naberus Treats” Offerings. With the launch of Koumei & the Five Fates and our sights on 1999 later this year, we are unable to rerun the event with our jam-packed calendar — but we want players to have access to the rewards in its absence (the same was done in 2020 and 2022).     
    • Plague Keewar Blueprint 

I can finally be complete, no more 750/751 equipment mastered!

• Like 2

Fixes towards a t-posing clone appearing when invisibility is in effect. 

Thanks for fixing this and it appears most of the eximus effect misalignment is also fixed in my limited testing.

The random black boxes is still not fixed:

And coolant leak still leaves permanent fog (as is visible in the same video)

And Frozen enemies still usually look black like the dirty snow banks on the streets of toronto as spring arrives.

• Like 1

Could you give me back the drone status button when zoomed out in the star chart, other than being helpfull with collecting sent out drones, it also had this little tip where it said to zoom into a planet to see what ressources are dropable, I don't know who of you thought that Button didn't do anything. Recent QoL changes made some things worse instead of being helpfull (like removing the button that in your eyes did nothing). Have a nice Day

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ValuPrice said:

No. "Beast weapons gain Affinity and rank up, but they do not contribute towards your overall Mastery." from 37.0 notes.

Ah, thank you. I thought it was weird when they were going to 30, but there was no change in overall progress.

Edited by Slayer-.

1 час назад, [DE]Danielle сказал:

Fixed Voruna’s Prey of Dynar Augment applying range twice on Fangs of Rahsk’s spread radius. 

• Prey of Dynar increases the spread Range by 150%, from 7 meters up to 17.5 meters. If you equipped a max rank Stretch (45% range) as an example, the range is intended to go to 25.375 meters. However, we were erroneously applying Range mods a second time, causing it to go all the way up to 36.79 meters.

Well, you have fixed the fact that this augment did not work correctly. and when will you realize that this augment is not #*!%ing necessary for Voruna and has no meaning and no right to exist? 
the most you can do with it is to make fun of low-level mobs, but there will be no such jokes on the steel path because it has a huge number of flaws, nuances and inconveniences that even I, the mainer of Voruna, am not going to use it. its only use against demolitions and also if there are no enemies nearby, and in all other modes it will be so garbage that it is easier to put a mod on the zone or on the strength of abilities than to waste the slot with useless garbage.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PillowPrincess said:

While I understand while the permanent invulnerability on Koumei had to go, this just opens the door back to the criticisms of her kit many people have. A big one at least in my opinion being that there is basically no inbetween state between being alive and being dead on Koumei as her 3 leaves you very vulnerable to being one shot at times. This is a pretty big problem imo as the cooldown on her 3 leaves you vulnerable more often than you are protected and the defensive decrees you roll do not help that much with keeping yourself alive because of the aforementioned problem. What good is being able to heal myself 10% per kill if I am just dead the moment I cant ignore damage? You can get away with quite a lot because of shield gating and its health/shield restoring mechanics but this leaves things that can go through shields something that makes her feel completely awful to play as. Please consider giving her something like a damage resist when charms are on cooldown

I don't think people are having criticisms about her being squishy or weak. A lot of frames have that type of in between state of alive and dead when without shields, most of the time without a defensive ability. Koumei's just in a strange spot tank-wise that's all.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the well needed fixes ! We know the team is working hard. 

Could the amount of headshots needed for the Sybaris to get into incarnon be lowered ? Even though it has a big magazine, it's basically unusable in non-endurance multiplayer sessions compared to the other options we have. 

I'd also suggest that the multishot that connects to the head of a target that died from a single shot should also charge the incarnon, even if the amount it gets is lowered. The eximus units feel like incarnon farming tools because others small enemies just can't take a third of our weapons' multishot. 

I'd like to ask for the tchat-linked fashionframe viewport to get free camera rotation for players, as it would just make much more sense for us. Having to wait everytime someone shares their drip just to see the front side is annoying over time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ISwearIAmSmart said:

Updated the following Incarnon Evolution descriptions to specify “Weakpoint Hits” instead of “Headshots”:

• “X% Critical Chance on Weakpoint Hits”
  • “Weakpoint Hits charge Incarnon Transmutation; Alt Fire transmutes. Switching back will expend any remaining charge.”
  • “On Consecutive Weakpoint Hits.”

Was this update not fully thought about? Because various enemies such as Moas have different weakpoints other than the head, and this now makes it incorrect in those cases.

Just did a quick Sim test with Incarnon Latron: the description of charging was changed, but charging on a Moa is exactly the same.  Only the head counts, not the backpack (or Banshee Sonar weak points, lol).  Haven't tried to test anything else yet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Divine6921 said:

ZERO changes from all the feedback from the many nova mains in the forums. 

This is a joke 

I hope we can see these in 1999 at the latest. It's really unfortunate how her rework is being considered "in a good spot", all while that sentiment is held by many non-Nova players.

I'd love for them to add an ability wheel to MP, make Wormhole an instant cast, buff Antimatter Drop to feel more impactful, and remove the arbitrary recast restriction on Null Star. She doesn't need much, but what she does need would make her feel perfect and much less clunky for those who have used her for up to a decade now.

• Like 4

hace 1 hora, Halo dijo:

This is still not fixed. 

Thanks for the hotfix, however, the below issue is still running rampant upon logging in. Lovely continuous FPS loss for absolutely no reason. 

I do not want to verify my cache everytime I login to the game. And even then still doesn't fix the issue at hand. 

Detailed information Below: 

Formal Edit: 

Thanks for making the Sicarus Prime's Incarnon feel worse than the new Cestra Incarnon. 

It overall feels horrible not even killing enemies within the first 30 rounds of the incarnon now, even spooled up with Galvanized Diffusion. 

It's on the levels of the Lato's Incarnon now, only slightly above it due to the higher incarnon charge of 120 (Lato stuck at a measily 24) and TTK on enemies. 

It will be instantly side-lined and not touched. 

You can't say "this is still not fixed", since your problem may have nothing to do with the multiple fixes they did towards those problems.

34 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

The random black boxes is still not fixed:

The random black boxes is a VFX effects glitch. Partially dependent on your hardware specs. driver versions and settings. DE has done a good job fixing them when they've arised in the past, mainly with the kuva clouds, but you're going to need to give a lot of details for DE to track down the issue.

2 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

The random black boxes is a VFX effects glitch. Partially dependent on your hardware specs. driver versions and settings. DE has done a good job fixing them when they've arised in the past, mainly with the kuva clouds, but you're going to need to give a lot of details for DE to track down the issue.

Well I'm happy to provide whatever they need.  The bug was introduced (for me) with Koumei update.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
RTX 3080Ti (560.94 driver)
32 GB ram
Win 11 

WF Launcher Settings: DirectX 11, GPU High Performance...

To be fair, you werent realy "

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Danielle:
  • Fixed Koumei becoming permanently invulnerable after rolling triple sixes with Omamori while she has Overguard. 

To be fair, Magnetic still destroyed Overguard, and Nullifier could breake up your Omamori, such as Violence.

I am sad, but can understand that, was a fun mechanic ^^  

• Like 1