Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entry 5 - Dec 5/2013 Quick Update

[DE]Steve

I have to admit that I'm most excited about new UI :) Especially combat UI. I want to see my health, shields, energy and stamina somewhere easy to read! Middle of the screen most preferably. They're difficult to read right now x(

now, prime-items vs normal-items differing only in shape and be more outside the polarities only even prime weapon is widely acknowledged that the weapon is worse than normal , so I want to make suggestions : 
for Prime - Frame 
should have added a new item to add slot works only for Prime - Frame , but only add a maximum of one slot Aura ( aura into two slots than normal frame 1 only ) and add a maximum of two slots per often ( in 12 slots compared to the normal frame 10 only ) 
for Prime - Weapon 
should have added a new item to add effects such as Prime - Weapon slot ( only for Prime - Weapon ) , but only add a maximum of 2 slots ( 10 slots become ordinary items compared to only 8 slots )

and make sure the maximum level of the prime items ( prime and prime - weapon - frame ) from lv.30 to lv.40

so -called Prime, actually think that things in the Void for more difficult times longer than normal for things that do not get much stronger , arduous Our suggestion therefore I was extremely essential , and hope you consider implementing it as soon as possible , thanks

why my letters is black ???? 

Edited by Archridius

Any information on account migration from pc to ps4 pretty please?

i dont mind playin WF an older version on the ps4 or not playing with the pc players (much love for Pc players btw) as long as i can get all my warframe(s) over. My ps4 is just collecting dust :(

Edited by Grendyezer

Oh wow, thanks for the update. Looking forward to the removal of sentinal and abilty mods not being in the transmuation drop tables. Also looking forward to new melee animations an the redo of Hek, new Lotus voices and new UI if that is going to happen. We need new UI so badly.

Also!

A moment of silence for Steve's beard.......

so when will ability mods be removed from transmute? and ty guys for update, man wf gets better and better, but dont worry de, we are loyale tenno, we will protect our solar system, even if we dont get shinny new things,well still be here. cause wf is awersome, and it always will be, lol but we love shinny new thigs